Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
jia - it's a pre-plan, baby!
ashu posted the CC, when i'm ol....so that i can reply first....match fixing, u see!

no no nooooo...not six months....we have made it to 3 months frm 4 months....now, we should make even lesser

btw r ur fellow abusers any active?
some of them r my frnds, whom i haven't seen frm ages

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I see how it is. Leave me all out Cry LOL
I will open the next one! LOL Whenever that may be. The 9th CC took four months?

A lot of them have left. We started with 8 and then now there is only 2 left me being one of them. Binu disappeared, Mimi left IF, Sonali and Naveen left Abusers in the beginning months, Shaz left somewhere in the middle, and Roma still comes. I am missing 2 more and I can't think of them right now Stern Smile We have abuser trainers LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
binu appears whenever there is a siggy competition held somewhere on IF....she promised me that she'll come to MPL...but nooo..she disappeared completely...uski toh, mein baat dekhlungi

n mimi left If?????? r u kidding me? is that why, i don't see her anywhere these days
i hope everything is fine with her

n others, ohh i know their stories (except roma)
shaz is always a guest...anywhere

what trainer??? r u a trainee or trainer?

n yes ma'm...12th CC is all yours

ayesha_80

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah I talk to Mimi everyday, she is fine. Yeah she left IF, I don't know if she will be back or not.

Yeah we were really good friends and now we are all strangers. I don't talk to anyone anymore. It is actually sad. That is why I hate making friends, because at the end they end up hurting you.

Shaz is always a guest. I haven't talked to her in forever. She is actually active in the Geet forum.

Yeah we have people who want to be abusers, or were recruited to be abusers. LOL Long back when there was at least 6 of us, excluding Naveen and Sonali. I am one of the head abusers LOL

ayesha_80

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Jia...just read on the previous CC...i'm ol mostly after my afternoon timings...and then till late night.

And meri pyari conphuuuused bachiii....are you taking ur fiance's side...ur sister's side or your own side?! ROFL

@ Partner....NO match fixing ok...We're the PICIs and that plan was part of our cool and innocent planning..wat say? WinkROFL

As for who won...we've discussed it already. So no point writing it here again. I'll just repeat here...i'm glad i did it!

@ Anjy: Wat's the surprise? This curiosity is too tough to handle. LOLLOLLOL

-Edited-

Jia...12th CC is all your's. Sorry if you felt bad abt this one. Plzzz, don't cry HugHugHug

Edited by ayesha_80 - 19 March 2011 at 3:06pm

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
ppl come n go, jia!
when ppl go, it defo hurts...but that's life
we can't stop letting in ppl in our life bcoz they will leave one day....so chill

lmao @ recruiting
i'm sure, u must have been the best head there...u r the biggest abuser
R.com forum is fully abused n so r CCs 

@partner - ryt...no match fixing....innocent n cool planning it is! Wink

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Jia...just read on the previous CC...i'm ol mostly after my afternoon timings...and then till late night.

And meri pyari conphuuuused bachiii....are you taking ur fiance's side...ur sister's side or your own side?! ROFL

@ Partner....NO match fixing ok...We're the PICIs and that plan was part of our cool and innocent planning..wat say? WinkROFL

As for who won...we've discussed it already. So no point writing it here again. I'll just repeat here...i'm glad i did it!

@ Anjy: Wat's the surprise? This curiosity is too tough to handle. LOLLOLLOL

-Edited-

Jia...12th CC is all your's. Sorry if you felt bad abt this one. Plzzz, don't cry HugHugHug

Your afternoon is my sleep time LOL And then your late night like what time?

I am taking no one's side Approve My side. I am taking my side actually ConfusedErmmROFL

Haha baji I was just kidding. LOL Who knows by that time I may have finals Unhappy

DiyaS

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
jia - i would have stayed here for long as it is a saturday nyt but 2morow is gng to long day for us....farewell
i'll have to sleep now
so byeeee
take care

love u
*hugssssss*

will continue ur clses 2morow....or take a sunday brk

..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top