Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 145)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
@Partner - okkk...but when u get some text ...lemme know..ok?

@EQs - feel free to make LONG posts here
i wont say anything...n i'm sure that i'm the one whom are talking abt *sulks silently*

n yeah IA @ 2nd scene which diya mentioned
n i couldn't catch the first scene in the first repeat also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Kavz ... forgot to ask you ... did you catch the first KA scene yet? when she loosens her hair? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Awww!!! Anu...that's GREAT! We told u na, you'd do really well in ur exam. And don't worry..u'll clear it as well! All is well...remember? Wink

How many left now? And yes...u should rest for sometime before grabbing the books again. Take care n all the best! HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Kavz ... forgot to ask you ... did you catch the first KA scene yet? when she loosens her hair? 

Answering on Kavz's behalf...i think she watched the first KA scene when we started our theories on BS today WinkLOLLOL Right, partner?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hellooo guys!!! anyone here? by now everyone must have forgotten this lazy/crazy/quiet little chick ..and YES thats ME !!!LOL ROFL coming after AGES! AND let me tell you I'M ALIVE ppl!LOL Finally done with all my grad exams.. my engg! my collg!..was waiting for this moment like never before! Big smile And I join with kb here, but will be unofficial engg for sometime now! Hope to results will be good, inshallah! kb..u have become official engg now na?? Many many congrats on that! and Anu..u having exams? sem exams? don't worry , everything will go well!  u'll rock it dear! All the best for ur exams! Smile

btw Howz everyone over here? OMGG..I'm loaded with 19 PMs..and I'll faint if I see my mailboxes! LOL and Diya, yet to read the epilogue..then will be posting my comments atlast..hopefully soon! But I must say..I simply loved Tarana's story..just BEAUTIFUL! was in tears reading it! Poor Tarana! really felt bad for her! More comments @ ur thread..Wink and I read it at from my phone..so cudn't LIKE the update ..Tongue will do that soon..infact all the pending things now! Marvellous piece of work! Thanks for giving this FF Diya! can't thank u enough for this wonderful gift.. but need to say again, feels so good to be back guys! Missed each one of u a lot!!!!

and guys so finally IPK started ..saw the 2nd episode today @3.30, I was only watching San..and nothing else was visible for me really for some reason..guess, will take some time to get used to with such typical village households and ppl..I feel this buaji is much more wilder that Bui of MJHT!LOL But San was just fantastic! all her expressions were priceless cos of her I'm glued! wonder who's gonna stop her from taking that drastic step! I'm yet to watch the first episode!    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Anuuu ... well done HugHugHug Knew you would do it ... our Mayankini LOL

Now are your exams over ... or more left???

Gayu ... HugHugHug welcome back!!! And CONGRATULATIONS ... this has to be the most intellectual CC now - two engineers, a doctor, a scientist (mads, that's for you, whenever you see it LOL) ... a college professor ... a teacher, ... a professional student who's ALWAYS studying LOLLOLLOL ...

as for the rest ... when you come back here regularly, I'll include you all *glares at missing persons again*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gayathri-

Hellooo guys!!! anyone here? by now everyone must have forgotten this lazy/crazy/quiet little chick ..and YES thats ME !!!LOL ROFL coming after AGES! AND let me tell you I'M ALIVE ppl!LOL Finally done with all my grad exams.. my engg! my collg!..was waiting for this moment like never before! Big smile And I join with kb here, but will be unofficial engg for sometime now! Hope to results will be good, inshallah! kb..u have become official engg now na?? Many many congrats on that! and Anu..u having exams? sem exams? don't worry , everything will go well!  u'll rock it dear! All the best for ur exams! Smile

btw Howz everyone over here? OMGG..I'm loaded with 19 PMs..and I'll faint if I see my mailboxes! LOL and Diya, yet to read the epilogue..then will be posting my comments atlast..hopefully soon! But I must say..I simply loved Tarana's story..just BEAUTIFUL! was in tears reading it! Poor Tarana! really felt bad for her! More comments @ ur thread..Wink and I read it at from my phone..so cudn't LIKE the update ..Tongue will do that soon..infact all the pending things now! Marvellous piece of work! Thanks for giving this FF Diya! can't thank u enough for this wonderful gift.. but need to say again, feels so good to be back guys! Missed each one of u a lot!!!!

and guys so finally IPK started ..saw the 2nd episode today @3.30, I was only watching San..and nothing else was visible for me really for some reason..guess, will take some time to get used to with such typical village households and ppl..I feel this buaji is much more wilder that Bui of MJHT!LOL But San was just fantastic! all her expressions were priceless cos of her I'm glued! wonder who's gonna stop her from taking that drastic step! I'm yet to watch the first episode!    

Gayu ... we've been watching IPK first day first show LOL ... San is the biggest draw of course ... and her acting is fabulous!!! Yes, we have to get used to the fact that this is a SP show, so some 'phamily melodrama' will be there ... but fortunately the actors playing Khushi's family are good ... except for that Dayan BUI ... with her lonnnggg choti ...and the girls are going to stay with her in Delhi ... this Buaji is gonna create problems, I can see! Watch the first episode - there Khushi is really cute, mumbling to herself/scooty/devi maa all along ... was telling Ashu she had more dialogues in one episode of IPK than she had in a month of MJHT! Feels so good to see her on centerstage that I am willing to swallow ALL the melodrama  LOL

awww ... thanks for liking WUAS ... am glad you liked Tarana's story ... I wasn't 100% happy with the way it turned out in the end ... it was better in my head ... but I was in a hurry to post ... LOL

Good to have you back! Hope to see you post often here now ... we have to finish this CC and no one is cooperating Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80NaBoleTumNa...naz17555kavya.b

Go to top