Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 115)

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Me is here to do some spamming. Let me try to get to 120 by myself Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Jia ... CONGRATS on your anniversary ... hope you had a fabulous party ... when does your fiance arrive? And how are the housewife lessons going? Tongue Hope you're feeling better now!
One more week to wait for IPKKND Confused  ... I wish it was starting today! 

Thank you so much! Hug Yes I did have a wonderful time last night. A lot o fun Embarrassed Umm that I do not know. I have sent his paperwork in, but most likely in about 4-5 months InshaAllah. They are doing background check right now. Hehe going wonderful, now my mom wants me to learn how to show, so that is on my to do list EmbarrassedLOL Awweh thank you, I am feeling a lot better than I was last week.

I know only one more week! Embarrassed I wish it was starting today as well. Man the wait is too much :|
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VioletScarf

Congratsss Jizzzyyy !!!!
Its been already a year? Maaan, I feel like its just been few weeks back !!!! Time flies!!!
Hope youre having loadsss of funn!! STOP blushinggg!!! I know youre cheeks are paining!! Nawwwh, cutieee!! Have a rockingg dayyy!!! Wish you all the bestt!!! Huggiee eee eees!!!

Awweh thank you! (: Yes it has been a year. I swear doll time does fly.
Thank you! (: Hehe jeez how did you know I was blushing Shocked I read your comment and I kept on smiling. Yes I am in pain now from smiling a lot LOL Thank you doll Hug
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I hope I don't get a spam message. Now a days I get spamming messages ErmmROFL

Kavz where are you? Teacher-student bonding time! SmileLOL
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
 LOLJia ... tch tch ... you did not reach 120 by yourself Ouch ... did you get spamming messages already? LOL

Why is Kavz missing??? Shocked Cry Shocked ... we need our expert spammers Tongue

Am here to post my daily tadka ... visited the Star Plus site - two headlines caught my eye 

1 - *rofl* worthy one ... The Many Faces of Navya ... many faces??? seriously??? All the episodes I've caught, she's had just one face ... and one voice ... somebody teach that girl some acting and voice modulation please!!!! ROFL It's almost two months since the show started ... even Gunjan didn't irritate me quite so much at the start of MJHT LOL This woman talks and walks in slow motion!!!

2 - Day Dreaming worthy one ... Arnav and Khushi ... television's hottest new jodi Day Dreaming SillyParty Dancing ... okay, I love this one ... but even before the show starts??? LOL Don't want to build up too many expectations, otherwise they will go phusss ... the first episode of BALH just showed me that LOL

Having said that ... SP, aapke munh mein ghee shakkar ... and somehow I think this one will come true ... not just because of my usual bias LOL ... but because of the current competition ... Gopi vhau-Ahem, Suhana Ishaan, Pratigya-what-his-name, the Dor couple whats-his-name/whats-her name, Gulaal-Kesar ... Adi-Priya  ... can't think of any more ... 

Am not including the SO sijjjling couples in this count ... neither the couples on any other channel, cos I don't watch them ... LOL ... ever!!! 

Edited by DiyaS - 30 May 2011 at 9:26pm
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Repeat call for Kavz ... where are you??? two days and no visit to the CC ... are you well??? Tongue
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
heyyy guysss
how r u guyss??
as far as i'm concerned...those LIKEs were bcoz i'm lazy but to let u all know that i'm alive
n then i was out of station for one day...n today headache...that's all my story

@anu - *huggiieeesss in anu style*
naku kuda nuvvanta chala istam

but lemme tell me why we say that u love books
even now u r saying that u are gng to READ in holidays...whatever it is...it's still BOOKS

@diya - that guy is MY RAM...MY LOVE...my ONLY loveee
in short...he is a hero in telugu
n yesss...allz is well with me

@jiaaa - teacher jeee - happy anniversary jee...belated...whatz the actual date...28th or 29th?
n i'm ready for clses
first doubt - how to import videos to PS?
i have only 'PDF image' and "WIA support' in import
n i have PS 7 with me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Go to top