Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 114)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
jiaaa...mujhe avi banana sikhao naaa...
pari gave up on me already...bechaariii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

WOWWW!!! Amazing avi's and siggys, Jia Day Dreaming Very very BEAUTIFULLL!! You rock, girl ClapClapClap I need to stop being lazy n change my dabba ASAP LOLLOLLOL And how're u feeling now?

@ Jia: No fixed timings for MSN now. We can be there at any time, all the time, or not at all. So, catch us if u can LOLLOL ...Jokes apart...try n  come to msn whenever u can. Would love to catch up wid u. Its been ages now HugHug

Thank you so much baji! Embarrassed Am glad that you liked them! Haha baji stop being lazy and change your dubba, abhi LOL I think the flu like symptoms are gone but my stomach is hurting now ): I don't know, pata nahi kya hua. Summer started and tabiyat aise hi kharab ho gayi ):

Awweh I will try to be online soon. Ami wants me to busy around the house because then your chote jeeju may be coming soon, and Ami wants me to be ready to be a housewife Ermm Kavz do not laugh at me. I know you have the tendency to do that. And I am waiting for the time you have to do housework WinkLOL

@Kavz: I will definitely teach you. It is really simple Embarrassed The first time you make it, it is kinda hard, but after that you are pro! Embarrassed I will help you Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Aww, Jia ... getting ready to become a housewife LOL ... I feel for you, I really do LOL I still haven't learnt after so many years LOL And get well soon, baba ...
Love your avis ... don't need to tell you that ... am already using one! Tongue

ayesha_80kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
LOLAshu, I think we should stop speculating and wait for the show ... as it is, with the spate of articles and pictures, kuch sochne ko bacha hai kya? LOL Have a feeling it will go the typical SP way, with hero, heroine, villain ... bechaari lachar sisters on both sides ... the only suspense as of now is the mom and Khushi's past ... voh bhi next article will leak out at the rate they're going LOL

Oh well, sanu ki ... sit back and watch Sanaya ... pass the popcorn ... and enjoy the show ... am not interested in non-stop criticising ... I just wanna have fun! 

ayesha_80kavya.b

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@ashu : hey thats cheating!! LOL well..let me tell u and everybody here..that post my birthday I have been busy writing the damn report of mine..and yest the whole day I was doing the same.. Ouch today I m definitely gonna submit it..so maybe by ur usual time of 3:30 IST u guys will see me on MSN..and will let u know "those" reasons.. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
whose 'jawaani' is the subject...in tees mar khan
 a  
b
c
d

question for registration in KBC?? i miss msn walla uff here

mads

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Madsss!I thought you stopped coming here! awww Happy belated birthday!!!!!!! sorry I missed it! Hope you had fun! Really hope your well! havent spoken to you in like forever!!!!! Missing you loadsss!
Hopefully will catch you more often now since sanayas show coming soon! Im sure we'll have lots to discuss! I know Diya and Ayesh already at it with their theories! lmaooo not that they need to! ;) ;)
xxx

Loveee the sigs and avi's J!!!!!! keep them coming!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...madskavya.b..-Jia-..

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

NaBoleTumNa...

Go to top