MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG my Nazuuu is hereee
faintsss
Loveee youuu!!! MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!
OMG...*faintsss* No Kavz, no Jia, and no Anjy...DIYA and NAZ have spammed this place. 😲 I am sooo impressed! 👏 Way to go you both 👍🏼 This was a total surprise 😆😆😆

@ Diya: U've done your EQ proud. I think, i should disappear everyday...atleast till this CC finishes. Wat say? 😆😆😆  Our discussion on promo...sorry, dissecting the promo...is still pending. 😆😆  Will do it in the morning hopefully!

@ Naz: Sorry...was having headache, so cudn't stay! Hope to catch u tomorrow. The new promo has negated ur "sewing" theory...K works in his office, though i hope and it also seems not like A's secretary. This new promo is the BEST one so far. Sanaya is looking GORGEOUS...and i'm loving her jhumki's. So cute! And BS... Not bad! 😆😆 

@ Partner: U posted at BALH forum? 😲 All well na? 😆😆 Kahan IPK, kahan BALH. 😆😆

@ Anu: How's u, madam? And how r ur studies going? My gmail is not working...so, i'm forcibly off that place. Will try n catch u as soon as this problem resolves. In the meantime, will use this place to wish you. Good luck 🤗🤗🤗

@ Jia: I forgot to wish you...Many congrats on ur engagement anniversary. Hope u enjoyed ur day. Wish you loads n loads of happiness 🤗🤗   And, how's ur "be a good housewife"  training going? 😆😆😆 I think, we should take ur test, like we did for ur cricket lessons. Wat say girls? 😆😆😆 
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavya.b

n ohh!! i posted in BALH forum...n not in IPK forum...hahahaha

Of all your posts today ... this one shocked me the most!!! You posted in BALH forum??? What did you say??? that the show was BLAH??? 🤣
Originally posted by kavya.b

Aditya Raj Merchant is Dead 😔

so, probably 2morow is the last day of Kismat...2morow is thursday,, ryt?

And I still haven't caught up with the show ... I WILL catch up one day ... for sure!!! 😆

So will Kismat end when ARM dies? Has Kabir figured out yet that ARM has not been his arch-enemy all along yet?

I liked the show - whatever episodes I saw of it ... liked both the guys, and they were well cast - ARM looked the typical classy richie-rich brought up with silver spoon type, and Kabir the more rough and ready variety ... good thing all the episodes are on the sony channel - can catch up at leisure
and to all missing persons *general glare around the CC* ... if you guys would show up at the right time, we could have finished this CC last night itself ...

What a day for the new forum and the new promo ... I was out almost the whole day! 😕😆 Just caught Naz in the evening for a couple of hours and we had fun 😆 So now the experts can get to work 😆
@EQs - yesss...i said BALH was BLAH in the first two episodes...but third was atleast funny @ Ram...

n i don't know what to post in IPK forum yet
let the show begin
n also jab tak there is not fight, i wont come there 🤣
Originally posted by DiyaS

And I still haven't caught up with the show ... I WILL catch up one day ... for sure!!! 😆

So will Kismat end when ARM dies? Has Kabir figured out yet that ARM has not been his arch-enemy all along yet?

I liked the show - whatever episodes I saw of it ... liked both the guys, and they were well cast - ARM looked the typical classy richie-rich brought up with silver spoon type, and Kabir the more rough and ready variety ... good thing all the episodes are on the sony channel - can catch up at leisure
i don't think so
but i guess, it'll b the last epi...it'll b an interesting epi
a lot happens in one epi in almost all YRF shows
yet to see what happens @ kabir...that's why i said interesting...want to see how he reacts...abt their entire life n his life time rival's death...his spent his whole life with hatred

n yess...both of them are very good actors...aftr all YRF products! Mahi Way n Powder!
n yesterday, aftr posting here, i had to go out...came back only at nyt
so no chance to spam
Lolzzz Kavz ... till there's a fight you won't come??? Me, if there's a fight, I won't come there 😆

Just watched the 3rd episode of BALH ... it was very blah until the last scene ... was wondering why ppl found it better than the first two, actually ... but I liked the last Ram scene and then the Priya crying in the bathroom one ... though Ram calling out 'darling, darling' loudly was a bit of a *rofl*er

but this is too much of an effort to keep up on yt ... Monday and IPK start, and I'll give up on BALH ... it hasn't caught my interest sufficiently yet. Maybe after they get married, I might go back to it ... till then, it's gonna be all this heavy-handed shaadi stuff which bores and irritates me 😆
I am sooo impressed by someone...kahin impress hone ke marey behosh hi na ho jaon! 🤣

Great going girls...finish this CC. Diya, u had this talent also, i never knew. 😆

*grabs my popcorns and sits back*