..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Me is here to do some spamming. Let me try to get to 120 by myself πŸ˜ƒ
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Jia ... CONGRATS on your anniversary ... hope you had a fabulous party ... when does your fiance arrive? And how are the housewife lessons going? πŸ˜› Hope you're feeling better now!
One more week to wait for IPKKND πŸ˜•  ... I wish it was starting today! 

Thank you so much! πŸ€— Yes I did have a wonderful time last night. A lot o fun 😳 Umm that I do not know. I have sent his paperwork in, but most likely in about 4-5 months InshaAllah. They are doing background check right now. Hehe going wonderful, now my mom wants me to learn how to show, so that is on my to do list πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Awweh thank you, I am feeling a lot better than I was last week.

I know only one more week! 😳 I wish it was starting today as well. Man the wait is too much :|
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: VioletScarf

Congratsss Jizzzyyy !!!!

Its been already a year? Maaan, I feel like its just been few weeks back !!!! Time flies!!!
Hope youre having loadsss of funn!! STOP blushinggg!!! I know youre cheeks are paining!! Nawwwh, cutieee!! Have a rockingg dayyy!!! Wish you all the bestt!!! Huggiee eee eees!!!

Awweh thank you! (: Yes it has been a year. I swear doll time does fly.
Thank you! (: Hehe jeez how did you know I was blushing 😲 I read your comment and I kept on smiling. Yes I am in pain now from smiling a lot πŸ˜† Thank you doll πŸ€—
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
I hope I don't get a spam message. Now a days I get spamming messages πŸ€”πŸ€£

Kavz where are you? Teacher-student bonding time! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
 πŸ˜†Jia ... tch tch ... you did not reach 120 by yourself  ... did you get spamming messages already? πŸ˜†

Why is Kavz missing??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ πŸ˜² ... we need our expert spammers πŸ˜›

Am here to post my daily tadka ... visited the Star Plus site - two headlines caught my eye 

1 - *rofl* worthy one ... The Many Faces of Navya ... many faces??? seriously??? All the episodes I've caught, she's had just one face ... and one voice ... somebody teach that girl some acting and voice modulation please!!!! πŸ€£ It's almost two months since the show started ... even Gunjan didn't irritate me quite so much at the start of MJHT πŸ˜† This woman talks and walks in slow motion!!!

2 - 😍 worthy one ... Arnav and Khushi ... television's hottest new jodi πŸ˜ πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³  ... okay, I love this one ... but even before the show starts??? πŸ˜† Don't want to build up too many expectations, otherwise they will go phusss ... the first episode of BALH just showed me that πŸ˜†

Having said that ... SP, aapke munh mein ghee shakkar ... and somehow I think this one will come true ... not just because of my usual bias πŸ˜† ... but because of the current competition ... Gopi vhau-Ahem, Suhana Ishaan, Pratigya-what-his-name, the Dor couple whats-his-name/whats-her name, Gulaal-Kesar ... Adi-Priya  ... can't think of any more ... 

Am not including the SO sijjjling couples in this count ... neither the couples on any other channel, cos I don't watch them ... πŸ˜† ... ever!!! 

Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Repeat call for Kavz ... where are you??? two days and no visit to the CC ... are you well??? πŸ˜›
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy guysss
how r u guyss??
as far as i'm concerned...those LIKEs were bcoz i'm lazy but to let u all know that i'm alive
n then i was out of station for one day...n today headache...that's all my story

@anu - *huggiieeesss in anu style*
naku kuda nuvvanta chala istam

but lemme tell me why we say that u love books
even now u r saying that u are gng to READ in holidays...whatever it is...it's still BOOKS

@diya - that guy is MY RAM...MY LOVE...my ONLY loveee
in short...he is a hero in telugu
n yesss...allz is well with me

@jiaaa - teacher jeee - happy anniversary jee...belated...whatz the actual date...28th or 29th?
n i'm ready for clses
first doubt - how to import videos to PS?
i have only 'PDF image' and "WIA support' in import
n i have PS 7 with me

kavya.b thumbnail
n partnerrr - where r uu???

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Thank you Kavz. My anniversary is on the 29th. But thanks.
To make vid avis your videos need to be in mpeg format. When you download your video with the video converter make sure the video converter is set to the mpeg format
kavya.b thumbnail
mpeg1...ok?

i have converted a video to mpeg1 but the problem is, i cannot import that video to PS