Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 89

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
By the way, girls ... can we please finish this CC before next week? Almost impossible, I know ... but give it a try!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DIYAAA!! You're scaring me now...😲. Ok, ok...don't get shocked (like I am)...will tell u the details on MSN. Don't feel like writing here abhi 🤣  I know, i kno.. i'm very lazy 😆😆😆

All i'd say is...SG, i can never forget...and IPK, as in KA, i'm looking forward to them. 😳 Also...i'm also visualizing them and their story. Hopeless we are!!! 🤣

And I AGREE, EQ...plz finish this CC before IPK starts. Where are the expert spammers?? *looks around to find Kavz, Jia and Anjie* 😆😆
DiyaS thumbnail
 Kavz came ... LIKEd ... and vanished ðŸ¤£

And hey girls ... finally got a date for IPK here also ... starts the same day as India ...6th June 

Though we still haven't gotten the new promos ... but chalta hai ... all we need now is an IPKKND FORUMMM!!!!!!!! 

Am doing my bit to finish this CC ... spammers on call!!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
thankyouuu. I like hugs. Kavs wont give me any? Whyyy? :(
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Kavz came ... LIKEd ... and vanished ðŸ¤£

And hey girls ... finally got a date for IPK here also ... starts the same day as India ...6th June 

Though we still haven't gotten the new promos ... but chalta hai ... all we need now is an IPKKND FORUMMM!!!!!!!! 

Am doing my bit to finish this CC ... spammers on call!!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

first line is killing the veni, vidi, vici line
OH MY GAWD, I MISS LATIN ! I MISS IT SO MUCH.
OH MY GOD. I havent touched my latin books since more than 12 months now. OMG.😭
I will read a latin book as soon as my holidays beginnn... sighhh

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh you guys need the spammers? I hope you all are not pointing at me 🤔🤣

Sorry guys, I would come in the afternoon today, but it is my 1year engagement "anniversary" and my aunt/uncle and sisters are throwing me a party. 😆 But I will try to be online tomorrow, my dad is off from work after a long time on a weekday so we may be doing something. Maybe Tuesday. But who knows then this CC will be finished by then. AND I WANT IPKKND to start abhi!!!

Take care girls will pop in maybe tonight but you all won't be here.
DiyaS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VioletScarf

first line is killing the veni, vidi, vici line
OH MY GAWD, I MISS LATIN ! I MISS IT SO MUCH.
OH MY GOD. I havent touched my latin books since more than 12 months now. OMG.😭
I will read a latin book as soon as my holidays beginnn... sighhh

@red - that was the idea, Anu ðŸ˜† ... am glad you got it ... knew you would ðŸ˜†
Latin books ??? you actually read books in Latin?? 😕 You must have loved the Harry Potter series ... so many Latin derivatives there ðŸ˜›
DiyaS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Sorry guys, I would come in the afternoon today, but it is my 1year engagement "anniversary" and my aunt/uncle and sisters are throwing me a party. 😆 But I will try to be online tomorrow, my dad is off from work after a long time on a weekday so we may be doing something. Maybe Tuesday. But who knows then this CC will be finished by then. AND I WANT IPKKND to start abhi!!!

Jia ... CONGRATS on your anniversary ... hope you had a fabulous party ... when does your fiance arrive? And how are the housewife lessons going? ðŸ˜› Hope you're feeling better now!
One more week to wait for IPKKND 😕  ... I wish it was starting today! 
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

@red - that was the idea, Anu ðŸ˜† ... am glad you got it ... knew you would ðŸ˜†
Latin books ??? you actually read books in Latin?? 😕 You must have loved the Harry Potter series ... so many Latin derivatives there ðŸ˜›

YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT??? I had Latin as a subject for more than 5 years...!
Hehehehe
Lol,  no, I just planned to read some stuff in my holidays... 🤣
I have read loads of stuff in school...but now its going to be a hobby I guess...😳
Not really, I only read the first three books...and that too in another language 🤣 not English, roflrofl...

Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Congratsss Jizzzyyy !!!!
Its been already a year? Maaan, I feel like its just been few weeks back !!!! Time flies!!!
Hope youre having loadsss of funn!! STOP blushinggg!!! I know youre cheeks are paining!! Nawwwh, cutieee!! Have a rockingg dayyy!!! Wish you all the bestt!!! Huggiee eee eees!!!