Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! (:

@Baji: Awweh thanks, Alhumdulilah I did great this semester. 4 As and 2 Bs 😆 No not really, got sick right after my exams. So am trying to recover, but Alhumdulilah I am doing better (:

@Kavz: CONGRATS! 🥳 Go PARTY now! 😃 No more studying for you (:

@Diya: No not cooking again 😆😆 Abhi bhi toh nahi 😆 Will though after I get better 😳😆

@Gayu: Best of luck for your exams! (:

@All: I hope you are all doing well! <3
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@DDDEQ - OS
and thank u...u know very well that i'm busy vela-ing my vela time
and u read such a long post in geet forum...btw that TM is my frnd..SGian

@jia - thankkk uuu...n yesss..no more studyinggg
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689409

poor Lady Diana...must be shivering in her grave right now.. ðŸ˜­ gosh these rati-natics (rati fanatics) are tooo much!!! I dont even find it funny anymore.. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mads

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689409

poor Lady Diana...must be shivering in her grave right now.. ðŸ˜­ gosh these rati-natics (rati fanatics) are tooo much!!! I dont even find it funny anymore.. 

Pathetic attempts to keep RP on front page ... I think even she must be cringing now! Are they for real??? Like, seriously??? !!!!!! 🤢 Or are they actually having fun at her expense???!!! 😆😲😲😆😲😆😲
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kavya.b

@DDDEQ - OS

and thank u...u know very well that i'm busy vela-ing my vela time
and u read such a long post in geet forum...btw that TM is my frnd..SGian

@jia - thankkk uuu...n yesss..no more studyinggg

that TM is your frnd??? I like that gal 🤣 and where are you, Ms vela ... am on a break now 🤣 my two hour break ...

@Jia ... get well soon ... what's the use of falling sick when you're free? 😆 Waste of time! 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

that TM is your frnd??? I like that gal 🤣 and where are you, Ms vela ... am on a break now 🤣 my two hour break ...

@Jia ... get well soon ... what's the use of falling sick when you're free? 😆 Waste of time! 😆

@bold - ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

i'm on MSN...u der?
you mean Cute_Ash????? Naaawh she's my Kuchi kooo, Diyaa D !!!! I love her to bitsss!!
You HAVE to watch her one VM on Maaneet... its gotta be the mosttt hilarious oneee!! will show some other day...now me studying

and what studying again, the question's gotta be still studying
🤣 YES! I AM! =D

Loveee youuu alll

Jiaaa!!! Get well sooon!!! huggsss!!!

And Gayuuu best of luckkk!!!

Madsss, I dedicated a song to you, dekha ki nahin? huggieees
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ anu : nooo I didnt!!! which song??? 
kavya.b thumbnail
yess...ash is cute bachiii...kidddooo
i watched her shank-prats vms n all
but not geet vms though except for one which anu showed me
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oyeee...EQ, first u're "watching"...strictly "watching" (In mute) Geet...and now, u're also goin on that forum 😲🤣...IF its for hw purposes, then toh its fine...go there more often and report at our daily adda  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Partner...u're most welcome! Congrats again. And see...u posted abt ur result ages back, but no one congratulated u here till i did! Copy cats *ducks to avoid my EQ's chappals* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@ Anu: At the expense of repeating myself...all the best for ur studies n exams 😆🤗 Gosh...when will ur exams end...i'm tired of typing the same msg for u 😆😆😆

Jia: Awww!! Take care of urself and get well soon ðŸ¤— Rest well, eat well, throw loads of tantrums...make everyone look after u..keep ur fiance on the phone all the time...and ask him to send u gifts, chocolates etc. etc. 🤣🤣

Mads: I can't express how hurt I was to see that post. I'm a HUGEEE fan of Lady Diana..She's an icon. No one can be compared wid her...and RP..I mean, REALLY? This is the WORST and most absurd comparison one can ever make. RP fans seriously need a life...Going to such an extent really hurts the sentiments of ppl...and i'm extremely shocked n hurt