MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
i heard abt that Tushaar's movie in FB
n i agree with anu, i have seen tushaar in a very few movies...that too only frm last 3-4 yrs...his acting in golmaal  is really good
he is better than many non-actors

@diya - i liked vaidehi more...that's why i asked ...everyone liked this new one...i can't remember the name...i'm gng to take atleast one more day  to memorize it...i remember, pyaar n naam...lol

n is any promo out????

@jia - good luck for the last xm
Kavz ... you and I are in a minority, it seems ðŸ˜†. I still hope Payal is Vaidehi ðŸ˜†

I believe Shor in the City is good - and Tusshar has acted well in it ... haven't seen it yet, though. Golmaal films always gave me a headache ... watched them all while doing something else alongside, so no clue as to how he acted ... but I liked him in another gangster movie - I forget the name ... when I remember, will tell you 😉

Anu, HOW could I do this ... you are not the Mayankini of our CC ... you are our Gunji!!! Our sweet padhaku book lover 😳 As it is, Mayank lost his brains somewhere down the line after meeting the LOWE of his life ... so calling you that would be an insult 😆😆😆

Jia and Gayu ... best of luck for your remaining exams ... Gayu, after your exams I expect a looong comment on WUAS ... even if it's wound up by then 😆

wait...WUAS is ending??? on demand?????????

n that gangster movie is shoot out at lokhandwala? ekta kapoor movie?

n i DISAGREEE...anu is mayankini ONLY...not gunjy
Originally posted by kavya.b

wait...WUAS is ending??? on demand?????????

n that gangster movie is shoot out at lokhandwala? ekta kapoor movie?

n i DISAGREEE...anu is mayankini ONLY...not gunjy

Yes ... Shootout at Lokhandwala ... that's the one!

WUAS is ending because a) it is not an Ekta Kapoor serial 😆
b) I have no intention of supplying over-sized chunnu munnus for SG to moon over for the next twenty chapters - or even Samrat looking after Gunjan lovingly for the next ten! 😆
c) I want to write the next FF 😆
d) certain people did not want a fifth thread *ahem*

Why is Anu Mayankini and not Gunji? Has she lost her brains somewhere? 😆
Originally posted by DiyaS

Yes ... Shootout at Lokhandwala ... that's the one!

WUAS is ending because a) it is not an Ekta Kapoor serial 😆 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
b) I have no intention of supplying over-sized chunnu munnus for SG to moon over for the next twenty chapters - or even Samrat looking after Gunjan lovingly for the next ten! 😆  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
c) I want to write the next FF 😆 i will but this reason for sureee... giving u permission to end ur FF 
d) certain people did not want a fifth thread *ahem* i will buy this reason alsooo...i'm one of them
so the thing is, i have to start reading WUAS again soon ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Why is Anu Mayankini and not Gunji? Has she lost her brains somewhere? 😆 
do u doubt that
did u ever see, gunjy saying 'karuu hugguuu' ...can u imgaine her dng any of the cranky acts like anu?
Originally posted by DiyaS

Kavz ... you and I are in a minority, it seems ðŸ˜†. I still hope Payal is Vaidehi ðŸ˜†

I believe Shor in the City is good - and Tusshar has acted well in it ... haven't seen it yet, though. Golmaal films always gave me a headache ... watched them all while doing something else alongside, so no clue as to how he acted ... but I liked him in another gangster movie - I forget the name ... when I remember, will tell you 😉

Anu, HOW could I do this ... you are not the Mayankini of our CC ... you are our Gunji!!! Our sweet padhaku book lover 😳 As it is, Mayank lost his brains somewhere down the line after meeting the LOWE of his life ... so calling you that would be an insult 😆😆😆

Jia and Gayu ... best of luck for your remaining exams ... Gayu, after your exams I expect a looong comment on WUAS ... even if it's wound up by then 😆

Hahahaah!! Diya Di!! No problem!! hahahaaha!! but this is soo funny!!

OMGG!!! Sooo trueee!!! Gunjan loves books as well !! OH MY GAWD!! NONE of us realized this before!!! Atleast I didnt  !! This is sooo hilarious !!!! Hahahaha, waise, agreed, even after finding the love of my life, studies come first 🤣 

Kavsss!!! @@#|#!! cranky acts?? Hawww!! 
But yes, agreed, Karu Hugguu is totally Anu-ish !! HAhahaah
gangster movie, I think I know which one!! taht ekta kapoor production nah!! the college kids are on holiday, and then one by one is murdered...or something like that!! and in the end they figure out its the girl who loves him, and she was just doing this out of jealousy or so... with Esha deol? or someone like that
Jizzyyy and Gayuu, all the best for yuor examsss!!!

waise I dont like yuo ending your FF Diya D!!
BUT
Im happy too, coz now I still have hope to read the entire thing 🤣
and if yuo start a new one, I can read it from the beginning !!
roflroflrofl
love you all
byeee
Karuuu Huguuu to everyoneee!!!!

waise noo, I prefer Mayankini as well 🤣
coz Im wayyy too not-innocent for Gunjan roflroflrofl
plus, Gunjan actually LOVES books...I dont, I have to force myself to eat them 🤣

Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
@anu - u r talking abt krishna cottage...i like that movie
n the gangster movie is shoot out at lokhandwala

n i thought of gunjan, earlier itself...but u don't suit, u said it urself now
FINALLYYY...we get the promo.

I hope someone uploads it SOON...can't wait to watch it.

And girls...whoever of u watches it...i need an update, plzzz!!
I LOVED HER LOOOKKK...AND THE REST ALSOOO

i fell for her in this part

n totally fell for her when she blasted himm
i'm gng to love itt...SANAYA IS BACKKK