Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gayathri- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Many many happy returns of the day Diya! Hope are having a great time! God bless you!! Enjoy your day and keep smiling always! 🤗🤗🤗

@Ashu- Try editing after some time, it may be a temporary error..
🤗🤗🤗 ðŸ¤—🤗🤗 
Happyyy Birthdayyy Diya Di once agaaain !!!
Hope you had a beautiful beautiful birthdayyy!!!!!
Love youuu!!!!!

@Kavs and Ashuu Di !! Fabulousss thread guys!!!! Now I know why you two were sooo busy the last few days!!!! Hehehehe!! Especially Kavsss!! No exams and yet soo busy!!
And Ashuu Di, I ll seriously kick you out if you say that the thread is not nice and below average and all !!! ufff, underestimating yourself koi aap se sikhe !!! 🤣

And yayyy!!!! Madsieee is backkk!!! Woopiee dooo !!! missed youuu sooo much !! still miss you loads!!

Okiees
byeee everyone
love you alll
<3
JIAAA!!!! Awww, thanks!! Im okay!! Studying studying and more studying !!! Awww, you should take break inbetween !!!!!
And I ll be singing All is well everyday noww !! 🤣 You know it actually helps ???!!!! Hahahahahaa

And yess, I shouldd have been studying at that time...and I even was!!! But then just came here for few seconds, saw your stunning siggies, commented and went off!!!

Lots of, lots of luckkk for your studies!!! Love youuu!!
And we should catch up on MSN once we both are donee with examsss!!!!!! 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ashuuu ... I agree with Anu ... I'll kick you if you don't stop underestimating yourself!!!

Isn't one of the first theories of marketing to oversell??? 😉😆😆

Thanks for such a AWESOME rocking post! Had a beautiful and very busy day out with family and friends - will be back later to reply to all!

MADS ... MISSING you!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Kavsie ... thanks 🤗

Anu ... thanks ... for interrupting your study time to wish me 😆 ... hamari Mayankini!!! 😆

Thanks Gayu ... and all the best for your exams!
DiyaS thumbnail
And girls, we started this CC on 19th March ... less than 2 months and we're already on 90 ... we need to finish this before 19 May ... because once Vaidehi  promos and then the show start , am sure pages will fly again! 
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Anuuu..All the best for your exams!! and God you are still promoting tinypic? guess you are so much in love with it!😆😆.. I wish to see a pic in your siggiebox!😔

@Diya- Thank you..hope you had a ball on your bday! and well I request you to..plsss update your FF asap, can't wait really!!!! specially after that breathtaking promo..I'm even more impatient! 😳 these days, I just come here to check my inbox to see your PM!😆..and yeah I'll surely comment after my exams,Promise!😛

@ashu- I agree too! Pls stop underestimating yourself! The post was really fantabulous!!

and btw guys, does anyone know when is Vaidehi gonna start? will it be 23rd may or 30th may ? I wish the latter one as I wud miss the first week's epis only..on TV! and yes I'll be done with my finals on 8th june! 😃  till then take care guys..might try to come here if time permits!
GAYUUU
THANKYOUUU AND wish you alll the best tooo for your finals!!!!! Rock emm!!!
Plusss,s we need to catch up soon too !!!! When was the last time we talked?????????? :-o It's been TOO LONG!!!!
Hahahaha, and yes will update my dabba during holidays!!
not nowww, tooo lazyy and studying 🤣
Love youuu

and Diyaaa Diii !! 🤣 Aree, I even took a 2 hours break yesterday for yuor birthdayy and watched some serials 🤣 Hows that for a birthday gift for you ?? 🤣 And soryyy I couldnt do ANYTHINGG for your birthdayyy!!!! kaan pakkad!! ive been hell busy and still ammm
Mayankini sounds funnyyy
love youuu all
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't ask me why I didn't post here since yesterday. First it was Anu, and now the b'day girl herself, who'll kick me outta here. 😭😭😭 ...dost dost na raha...😭😭😭

Partnerrr...where are YOU? I'm missing you. Everyone's after my life here. 😭😭😭

Ok..ok...enough of this drama...Thanks a lot, EQ for liking the post. I'm finally a bit relieved now 😳  And glad to know that u had a great day. 🤗 

@ Gayu: Thanks a lot!! And fantabulous?? Boyyy!! it's hard to digest this word.😆😆😆...but i'm extremely touched. 🤗 And all the best for your exams!

@ Partner...this time NO drama...missing you LOADSSS! Come back sooon! 🤗

@ Anuuu: How's you? Busy in studies? Good luck to you too 🤗 
DiyaS thumbnail
Ashu ... KINDLY NOTE ... I did not say I'll kick you OUT ... I only said, I'll kick you  ...🤣

Thanks again for the lovely birthday post ... I was laughing while reading it - I could hear Ashu and Kavz talking through it all 🤣 ... sounded EXACTLY like you!

Anuuu  ... I LOVE the name Mayankini 🤣 ... suits you so perfectly ... the Mayank of our CC!!! Awww, you took a break to celebrate MY birthday??? Am touched 😆😆😆

Gayu ... in case you come here, before you see your PM's ... posted WUAS!!! Even before I replied to my birthday messages 😆 And again ... ALL THE BEST for your exams 🤗 I think Vaidehi stats on 30th May ... seem to remember hearing that date somewhere, and I know IPL ends on 29th May, so seems likely! And I am thrilled ... I should be very much more free after 28th May ... so can enjoy the show happily ... though I have one last deadline end of June ... but most of my work should be done by May end ... yippeee ... I can't wait!!!!

And WHY is no one here when I'm here??? 😭
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭 Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago