Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 45

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Gayathri-

Guys!!!!!! OMGGG San is finally gonna be back!!!!! yayyyy..I'm so happy for her! Now its confirmed that she's gonna do! Just waiting for her confirmation too! hope they show goes well and the male lead acts well too! He's like OK for me..OMG!! San is back!!!😃😃

@mads- heyyyy how are u doing? its been long time!!! hope to talk to u someday! 

@bold - u r my ONLY hope, g3!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gayathri- thumbnail
hehe kavs, only God knows! lets hope for the best! but you know some where inside me there is this selfish need for Monaya together !! I know they need to get experimented with other actors too, can't restrict their careers but  still I wish to see them together again after a while!!!! My heart can never stop craving for Monaya! 😭
kavya.b thumbnail
trueeee....may b that's jus selfish me....may b that's why i couldn't see acting in BS's acting.....i hope it's jus that

but i stillll...stilllllllllllllll hope that mohit gets the lead role....u know, like how it happened with samrat n mayank roles

shitttt!!! am i being selfish???
-Gayathri- thumbnail
u know what kavs, I heard in CCBM, Kinshuk replaced the first male lead! is it true? if that is the case, I hope the same happens with Vaidehi too..can't stop wishing for Monaya together yaar, no matter how much I try! selfish me!!!!!!
kavya.b thumbnail
actually yes....that was supposed to siddarth n nivedita's sad love story acc to initial promos....but it changed in between, i guess

wowwwwwww...i hope the same happens
or something can happen....MOnaya monaya monaya..monaya
-Gayathri- thumbnail
so that was true!! yess! hope history repeats again! Want Monaya together! Monayaaaa!
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Guys, Mohit's interview! He's so sweet as always! 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1659476

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

ok...i don't know how to react now

SI is back n i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy but opp to BS???

i jus hope that i was blind earlier n that the guy can actually act well....n i hope his role is not mental-kind of ones

omgggggg Sanaya is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i'll b done with all my xmz by then...i'll b at homee

@ bold - Kavz, you crack me up 🤣🤣🤣  ... in that case, I also hope that  you were blind earlier 🤣

But OMG ... I can't stop smiling ... Sanaya is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 😆😆😆😆😆 And end May - perfect timing - I'll also be done with my deadline by then!!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Heyyyyyyyyy girls *hugs*

How r u all? I'm fine...have been terribly busy for the last couple of days...after which i've finally concluded that proposing guys is muchhh more easier than writing proposals for companies. 🤣 The latter one have seriously killed me 😆😆

Yet to read the flying pages of the CC...but can see someone's special appearance here. Madssssss....how're u? Sooo good to see u here *hugsss*

Partner....sorry..had a major power breakdown last night. Was without electricity till 5 in the morn.

Diyaaaaa...how's u?

Gayu...will reply to ur mail today..pakka!

Anu...how was ur b'day? Will edit ur b'day msg soon. Sorryyyy!

Andddd...finally...u girls read..Sanaya is doing that SP show. I don't know...m a bit scared...thanks to partner n naveen. But m glad that we're getting Sanaya back on screen. Was tired of waiting now.

Heyyy..does this mean the news of MJHT returning were all bakwas? *sigh of relief as of now*

Proposing guys is much more easier than proposing companies???? Ashu, HOW many guys have you proposed to???? 🤣🤣🤣

Was wondering where you were - I left you an offliner ... then I was scared - with our track record of offliners 😆

Me too ... mixed feelings about the show, especially with all the Musical Chairs being played - first with the actors, and now with the PH!!! But biggest positive thing is - Sanaya is back - that too, as LEAD (with no parallel business - it's the other girls who are parallel) ... and on Star Plus ... so it's a great break for her! And I can actually start watching tv with some interest again!!!

And yep - no return of MJHT ... not yet, at least 😆

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finallllyyyy..EQ meets EQ 😆 Seriously, Diya...this offliner thing is scaryyyy! Can't afford to take risks...but darn...our timings are totally clashing.

And madam...have been a movie buff and dramaholic all my life...so, can safely say that proposing guys isn't that difficult. Kahan ki kahan pohanch jati ho? 🤣

Abt the show...Naz n I had a long discussion. I'm in the same boat as u r...super excited, yet a bit scared. Btw..i'm coming on MSN for 15 mins...u there kya?

@ Gayu: thanks for the link. Mohit's iv completes a MoNaya day! And yes...the guy is toooo sweet...unbelievable at times 😆

@ partner: thanks.....u know for wat 😉😆