Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kavya.b

u confessed here?

i thought u did it in ur b'day topic

I saiddd

I feel ditched by Mohit coz he likes San and Im no way liek San and he loves San which means he doesnt love me! This is so damn heartbreaking coz I love Mohit zoooooooooo much...you guys have NO IDEA! Im just not that expressive, thats all! 😒

Naah re it was not in the bday topic here onlyyyy
hawwwwww. you guys ignoring my posts
tsk tsk
not accepted!
Hmmmmmph.

oh kavs you thought I was referring to the replying part..ahahaha, noo , thats not a confession! =P
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VioletScarf

I saiddd

I feel ditched by Mohit coz he likes San and Im no way liek San and he loves San which means he doesnt love me! This is so damn heartbreaking coz I love Mohit zoooooooooo much...you guys have NO IDEA! Im just not that expressive, thats all! 😒

Naah re it was not in the bday topic here onlyyyy
hawwwwww. you guys ignoring my posts
tsk tsk
not accepted!
Hmmmmmph.

oh kavs you thought I was referring to the replying part..ahahaha, noo , thats not a confession! =P

ohhh thaaattttt.......well, as for my part, i have somewhat similar feelings...so, u see no reaction
i feel the same abt shahid also
n one day, i'm afraid, Ram will also ditch me
But Shahid is single !! I dont think he's serious about Prii..!?! I hope so... I mean they make a good pair..but lately she's got a lottt of attitude which puts me off...so I dont think she's the right girl for him..although..punjabi punjabi...granddd mast wedding hogi !!! roflroflorfl
Seee, I would be PERFECT for Shahid... trust me ... =D Im just THE perfect girl for him! Sweet, down to earth, short tempered ( I should have some weak points too right?!)... etc etc =D
Chalo, I ll tell my parents to talk to his parents....dekhte hain kya hoga!! ;-)

and about Ram..kavs go and propose him roflroflorfl

and OMGGG..you have similar feelings!!!! :-o I thought you'd kick me out of here for saying that..but how knows, the others may do the honour!! =P

Chalooo
Im ab bit tooo much online here
which means that my studies are suckyyyyy :P
love you allll

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh shahid never got a good GF till now....even now, some not-so-good gal is trying for him 😉

sighhhhh....i think i should really go n propose him.....but wont it be too much to propose him in the first meeting itself?

all mohit lovers feel the same, unless they are okay with sharing him 🤣

u r jus relaxing a bit...nothing wrong
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Who's Ram?

Anu ... I like Sanaya/Gunjan better than Mohit/Samrat ... so am completely okay with your confession ... he'd better look after my girl that's all!!! 🤣

and Anjiiiiii ..... what a link .... I like MAKHI ... correction, I love Makhi 🤣 .... and RanRat ... I remember the Samrat-RV eyelocks .... ufff, so bugging they used to be with Gunji in her crying phase 🤣 and Sheeeeeeenah with her tatttooo

By the way, Kavz, seems that your wish fulfilled .... the last couple of articles on Vaidehi have no mention of San ... so it seems she hasn't signed the show .... they still haven't found either of the two heroines - the lead guy's girl, or his sister ... GOK how that show will start afer IPL ...

Kavz .... np about first meeting ... go propose Shahid ... pyaar kiya to darna kya! 🤣

Anyone - what channel does IPL show on? I'm not getting it here 😭
-Gayathri- thumbnail
yeah who's Ram guys?😕
Anjy, wow one more IBL link!! I loved the Makhi n Ranrat stuffs..so funny stuffs! haha cool names given to the phabret couples..😆😆😆..Sheeeeeeeenahhhh times! those torturing 4 months!😆

Anu, I second Diya on that cos I also love San/Gunjan more..I love Mohit too but a little less than San! but I must confess I'm basically a MoNaya/SaJan fan..so the couple is what matters to me first!!! But for the first time in my life, the girl who always makes me drool on is Sanaya Irani when ever I see her pics or interviews!!!😳 so I'm also okay with ur confession, though I feel slightly bad for u..but very happy for Mohit as he loves San very much! 😛 and like Diya said, he'll take very good care of my angel!😳

kavs, thats not fair! I'll be jealous at u, if u go n propose to Shahid cos he BELONGS to ME!!!! I love shahid!!!!!! 🤣 Ok, jokes apart it is my dream to see my Vivah Jodi together off screen too..😍 though at present it seems that won't happen..😔 but I just hope they are still good friends..Shamrita!😍  I was watching a video of Shahid's chat with his fans after his bday this year, where someone asked him whether we will see him and Amrita together again in a movie..to which he said she don't want to do movies with him, but he's always ready! God knows what's up!😔 hope to see these two again in a movie together someday!

btw guys, had a great farewell at college yesterday!!! totally rocked! at first I wasn't sure of attending it as I was feeling a little unwell..but Iater I thought it wud be foolish if I don't attend..😆 and my mom also gave me a piece of advice that such occasions never come in ur life again and u must not miss it! and I'm glad that I didn't miss it .. had loads of fun !!😃

OMGG..did I just write an essay over here? 😆
Edited by -Gayathri- - 13 years ago
Diyaaaaaaaaaa
ahahahahahah
thankyou!! lolzzzz!! 
roflroflrofl

It's coming on ITV 2 at my end! rofll I doubt you get that one though!!

Whaaaaaaat'?!! Noooo Diya!!! I AM PROPOSING SHAHID!!!!!!
Kavs is Ram's!! Hrrrrrrrrmph!!!

ahahahah Gayuuu youre zoo ocuuteee!!!
Awwieee, see, Gayu is the only person who feels bad for me!!! Thanks Gayuuu!!!!
And wowwwww!!!!! You had a farewell party??!! Coooooool !!YAYYY!! great that you attended it!!!!

talk to yall laterrr
huggieee
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
whaaat
Amrita didnt want to do Movies with him ???!! Awwieee..maybe she felt awkward..AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:..I ALWAYS have the feeling that she has a huuuge crush on him.....and so does he
roflroflofl
awwwieeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Gayathri- thumbnail
me too feel so anu, may be she felt awkward.. yep they belong to each other! Shamrita are a cute pair!! 😍
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Guys do watch this VM when u have time, I love it! One of my fav song!😍
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK7LCsYb1zM

now gtg..and study for my prelims! byeee anu and others if anyone is here!😊 tc