Posted: 13 years ago
yessssss i'm happy
bcoz i wont get to talk to u....hai na
Originally posted by: kavya.b

yessssss i'm happy

bcoz i wont get to talk to u....hai na

I KNEW IT!!! 
Yeah yeah, you just wait...till I'm back. There'll be some dishum dishum, some chaka waka and some bang bang! πŸ˜²
Lemme SLEEP.πŸ₯±
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VioletScarf

I KNEW IT!!! 
Yeah yeah, you just wait...till I'm back. There'll be some dishum dishum, some chaka waka and some bang bang! πŸ˜²
Lemme SLEEP.πŸ₯±

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anuuuu: Sooooo good to see you here. And wat do i say...u n ur studiesπŸ˜† all the best...to u as well as to ur books...coz they're under as much pressure as u areπŸ˜†

@ Jia: plzzzz break ur silence. Where are you? I'm waiting for ur reply. Kuch toh bolo, plzzz!!!

@ Partnerrrrr: What am I reding here? U wrote abt SG in ur EXAM? How partner...i mean, WHY...i mean, whatttt? And how cleverly u didn't tell me abt it in our yest's talk session.

Now i'm not gonna come on gtalk tonight so that u study ur COURSE and not write abt NR or SG in ur exam!

@ EQ...wat's up? Will try n catch u later!
kavya.b thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not at all fairrrrrrr, y'day i had chance to write n ever since i joined engg, this has been my unfilled wish, y'day it was fulfilled, u should b happy for me
n i wont do that 2morow....bcoz these pprs will be corrected...plus strict teachers.....only that sir ....all of us one or the thing y'day.....some wrote the same ans again n again
one fellow wrote abt our sir n what he thinks abt him

n if u say that u wont come, i'm not gng to study at all....i'll write my question ppr twice...give the ppr n come....i'm not at all scared to do that, bcoz we wont even get a chance to see those prof.s again...n they don't know my no. also
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Partner....u think i'll be happy that u wrote SG in your exam? Wishful thinking, i must say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok...enough of the teacher's role...now, its the turn of the student in me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope u had fun, partner. Though i haven't ever done it myself..one of my classmate's wrote the climax of a show in our marketing exam, and he was soooo satisfied doing so. I can see the same satisfaction in you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And partner...u call me stubborn...look wat u urself are saying/doing. U bhi na, partner. I'll come....so no need of all these dhamki's. Take care and enjoy studying!
whaaaaaaaat
kavs wrote in an exam about SG???? huh???? whaaaaat????
whats going on ???
is this a joke? april fool or so?
I dont get it roflroflrofl

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kavz is educating her educators πŸ˜† ... on the wonders of SG and NR ... life will never be the same again for her profs πŸ˜†
kavya.b thumbnail
jus got the info that 90% one more of profs is not gng to crct our pprs....2morow mrng xm
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

i don't know what i'll do 2morow.....i've stopped studying already (when did i study today?)
kavya.b thumbnail
try to vote here guys

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1655979

g3 n anu, u both should vote