Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
okay, i jus want to know, why everyone is so surprised/shocked abt me wearing a sareee????? i should know the answerr....so, i demand one!

yayyyyyyy news abt SI....but opp to barun??? plzz i don't want him opp to sanaya.....i don't if it is the actor or the characater but i never liked him in his previous show
i wish...i wishhhhhhhh, it's MOHIT opp to sanayaaaa

@anu - reason for reserve?

@jia - did u understand that 'over' thing?....holiday is gone, it's working day again
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anu: I repeat Kavya's questions....why this reserved? πŸ˜• But..good to see u here!

@ Partner...I'm back...and plz don't ask wat happened? I won't be able to tell. I know u're a smart girl... so, u'll understand urself! Will try n talk to u later, partner! Take care!

@ All: Heyyy girls πŸ€—...News of Sanaya returning is great indeed...though I have manyyy questions abt this show. Also, i have no idea abt this actor. Anyway....want MoNaya back on screen. I need something to watch...and its only MS who can make me watch a show! Waiting for them!!
kavya.b thumbnail
awwwww k, partner....i wont ask u anything...we will get to that ltr
take care

it is the show, mohit is also being considered.....now if i sanaya is in it n mohit is not....my heart is gng to brk for sure
meens1981 thumbnail
hellllo ladies n girlsssss.πŸ˜ƒ......hugs.πŸ€—.......am i allowed hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.......hows everyone doing....😊....wow its mETc month.......happy mETc month to all u lovelyyyyyyy mETcians......oops guess am going to be MIA for sum more time (till WC is over) as every one is into cricket here......n i so have no interest in itπŸ˜†
kavya.b thumbnail
meeeeeeeeeeeeens - *hugsssssssssssssssss*

how r u , scorpyyy????
n where are u?
we are definitely interested in WC but WC is not our only interest
we can talk abt anythinggg
meens1981 thumbnail
@kavsieeee....my scorpy twinno.....hugsssss........am still at my parents place.....my visa is yet to come.....am doing gud.....had  been a lil unwell due to hectic travel post marrg but now getting back to normalcy......i knw  abt Wc.....was just kidding........πŸ˜ƒ....u tell me hows u.....wats news ....it feels always ages since i catch up with anyone over here.......πŸ˜†....

kavya.b thumbnail
awwwww....get well soon, meenss
enjoy the time as long as u r here.....i'm sure u must b missing someone a lot but enjoy this missing season also to the fullest....u wont get a chance again πŸ€£ πŸ€£

i'm fine...everything is good on my side
n well, jus today we got a news abt SI' return

other wise, there is nothing much gng on here

sudden power cut....wont have back up for long, so i might disappear any time 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG....Is this Meens here?! *rubs eyes*

MEEEEEENS, how're you...and where have you disappeared? I'm sooo sooo happy to see you here. God...I was soooo missing you today. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

How's everything going? And ladki....PM me whenever u sit on ur comp. Will catch u here..or on msn..or at gmail (preferably on the last one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Miss youuuuuuu!

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meens1981

hellllo ladies n girlsssss.πŸ˜ƒ......hugs.πŸ€—.......am i allowed hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.......hows everyone doing....😊....wow its mETc month.......happy mETc month to all u lovelyyyyyyy mETcians......oops guess am going to be MIA for sum more time (till WC is over) as every one is into cricket here......n i so have no interest in itπŸ˜†

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! πŸ€— Ahhh your presence here is always needed πŸ˜† I missed you loads and I hope you are enjoying the married life! (: Come soon! <33
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh and guys I will try to be active but I have epidemiology exams and health projects/presentation coming up and all so will be so busy but I will try to come on. Talk to you all soon and I will try to keep up with the WC.

Kavz: What over thing? 😳 The one that you posted in this thread? I have to read that? 😳 It is too long for me! 🀣 And plus the old information is fading away so I think you need to reteach me that first πŸ€”πŸ€£