MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!!

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone !! *hugs* Welcome to our CC 'MaGica ET ClaSSica' where we discuss our favorite Jodi's to our hearts content !! πŸ˜³

There isn't any rules for us in here, except one that is that all members must
seek permission from other members if they plan on inviting a new member to our CC.Apart from this rule, there ain't no rules, because all of us here are sensible, grown up adults, and most of all FRIENDS !!! πŸ˜³ 

So lets just ROCK this place !!!!! πŸ˜‰

SaJan Epi Rating Scale by Diya πŸ˜³

Sajan rating scale for episodes - Ayesha, please note, EVERY episode should not leave you fully dead, otherwise who'll do the updates???!!!! πŸ€£

FULLY DEAD - not in any position to comment, come back tomorrow πŸ€ͺ

Half Dead - getting my breath back β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Omigosh, what just happened - πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ
Too cute - πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Loveable Sajan/Samrat/Gunjan as the case may be πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

No Sajan πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘ 

MEMBERS

mads
DiyaS
xaviara
naz17555
Abha.M

VioletScarf
kavya.b
mohitkideewani
meens1981
ayesha_80
anwaya
aysha1010
Gayathri

RULES

There may not be rules for the members here, but there are rules for STALKERS !! πŸ˜›

1. If we find anyone who is not a member posting here, we won't hesitate to report.

2. This CC is invite only, so the only way to join this CC is if you get a invitation from one of the members and then all the members approve of it.

PREVIOUS CC

Magica ET Classica 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1357250
Magica ET Classica 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1362450
Magica ET Classica 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1367095
Magica ET Classica 4 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1374661
Magica ET Classica 5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1378673

Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i'm the firstttttttttt
congo on 11th one

lets finish the 10th one first
surprise from anjy

this is regarding TVD...i asked anjy for outline

two reasons why this is surprise post frm anjy

1. Oh, this is surely not anjy's size of post....u get to see this length only once in blue moon

2. Can anyone of u say seasons of vampire related stories so clearly in such short post?

Originally posted by anwaya

okay will put it in simple lingo:

will part it:

1.two bros : Stefan Damon salvatore, best buddies n best of bros1

but a gal came in , named katharine, she flirts with both the boys n they fall in luv with her! but she is a vampire! they dnt knw, but when they knew it was late, they wr in luv with her. 

the town they live in "mystic falls" have a council founded by 4 members including salvatore bro's dad. they find out abt vamps n catch them n were going to burn them in church, but sal bros try to help kath get out of tht church but fails n got shot by bullet.

but then when they wake up they realise they r not dead, they r now vamps! stefan got over kathrine, n started njoying his new life while damon still in luv with her dnt wont to live! but due to stefan he lives n then he hated stefan for taking kath away n making him live as  vamp

2. After 145 years, Damon turns BAD vamp n stefan is good, dnt drink human blood only animals, he saw certain gal in town who looks exctly like kath, Elena gilbert, they fall in love! she then cm to knw abt him being vamp , she then try to stay away but cnt!

Damon enters couse one certain witch of that tym hv promised to save kath from being burnt , she will be kept in one tomb away from all n told him that after 145 years there will be night of comet when she can cum out (there is long story here) but kath wsnt in tht tomb, damon felt betrayed! 

then starts falling for his younger bro's GF, elena!

3. there is a reason why elena n kath looks same! many years ago, few wiches hv worked out a spell to control vampires n werewolfs ( yup they r there too) tht WWs can transform on full moon n vamps can cm out in night only, n if to break tht curse they needs a blood of the gal who looks exactly like the one who created this spell, n by magic in each centruy they create one "doppleganger" who looks alike tht witch who cast spell, n kath n elena are thr descenders!

SO, now whts going on is: few original vamps are searching elena for scarifise tht will break curse n all saving her!

( dnt tell anyone i wrote this much post, wht abt my reputation? πŸ˜†)
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
Done with 10th CC in 3 days less than  3 monthsss.....better than 9th one....hahahaha
Congo on the 11th one, girls πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— And this is the first time, i've opened a CC...thanks to my partner. πŸ€—

We finished the 10th one relatively soon. Not bad...right na?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Partner...now tell me, who won...you or me?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I'm extremely glad that I could do it for you! Thanks for making me realize yest. U're the best! πŸ€—πŸ€—

u tell me, who won???
i think both of us..... i never thought that u would do it, partner

n u all have a surprise galss....actually a shock frm anjy.....wait n watch!

anjy... r u posting or should i do?
I wanted to be the first to post in this CC. Oh well I will wait another 6 months for the next CC πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
@Kavz: Reply to your previous message: Yes I am an abuser and we always fight against the spam message, yet we still get it πŸ€”πŸ€£ It was going perfectly fine πŸ˜†
jia - it's a pre-plan, baby!
ashu posted the CC, when i'm ol....so that i can reply first....match fixing, u see!

no no nooooo...not six months....we have made it to 3 months frm 4 months....now, we should make even lesser

btw r ur fellow abusers any active?
some of them r my frnds, whom i haven't seen frm ages
I see how it is. Leave me all out 😭 πŸ˜†
I will open the next one! πŸ˜† Whenever that may be. The 9th CC took four months?

A lot of them have left. We started with 8 and then now there is only 2 left me being one of them. Binu disappeared, Mimi left IF, Sonali and Naveen left Abusers in the beginning months, Shaz left somewhere in the middle, and Roma still comes. I am missing 2 more and I can't think of them right now 😳 We have abuser trainers πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†