Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on the current track (Page 3)

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

I understand  that CVs wants to create a whole scenario for the reunion of Maaneet but I agree to Sanjh that does geet still needs to know how much Maan has gone thru just for his unconditionally love towards her and when would she realise that ....she can cry out whenever she wants to and every body has to understand her lost but what about Maan's feeling,pain and how much he gets hurt whenever he sees geet in pain,and cry for baby.........there is a contradict between whatever geet says and her doings......once she said her whole happiness lies with Maan as he is very precious to her and how can she even think of loosing him.....and at this times Maan also needs her so when will she understand this?

I guess we have to give her sometime to get over her loss if she stops thinking about  the baby it will look very odd. Maan has instead done something which has hurt her a lot so she is totally lost right now apart from getting together CVs have a job of getting Dev out of the pic isnt it

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
maan has given full support to geet during this time. she has chosen to withdraw herself from him and seek someone else's help.
ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by ranjnanarang

Originally posted by luv_harshad

Letz see..I JUST WANT DEV OUT! And geet;s character to STOP ruining!

I agree but then  guess this way they will give the character a justified burial which is required it might be a way of tying up the lose ends 

i think from this maan's past shud ome out..sameera or someone ya vicky..otherwise this MU is just a wasteOuch n then dev shud go away from KM forever or shud be jailed

Dev has to be out of the pic any how about the characters I want Maneet to be together and then anyone can enter it doesnt matter.
ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

maan has given full support to geet during this time. she has chosen to withdraw herself from him and seek someone else's help.

I think she is doing it as she is further pained by his actions remember she said that she was not angry on Maan but pained she never expected this from him out of all 
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

I think she is doing it as she is further pained by his actions remember she said that she was not angry on Maan but pained she never expected this from him out of all 

just removing baby's stuff from the room does not destroy a wife's trust on a her husband's love, particularly a husband like MSK. He even went to her and explained why he did that. He took effort to explain his actions. he even said sorry to her in the best possible way. She knows that he did not do it to hurt her. so her words did not make sense to me then and not even now.
it also makes no sense that she is took dev's help that day. she could have taken a taxi if she could not say no to the orphange

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangpickachu

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

just removing baby's stuff from the room does not destroy a wife's trust on a her husband's love, particularly a husband like MSK. He even went to her and explained why he did that. He took effort to explain his actions. he even said sorry to her in the best possible way. She knows that he did not do it to hurt her. so her words did not make sense to me then and not even now.
it also makes no sense that she is took dev's help that day. she could have taken a taxi if she could not say no to the orphange

Actually I too was hoping that she would take a taxi instead of going out with the devil. And I agree with u but her trust us not briken she is just very unhappy and upset I think the way baby had been given the importance they are bound to pull this up for some time but think now this mourning is over and now me waiting for MG baby
SimranD Senior Member
SimranD
SimranD

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
This is the problem here.  They are not sharing their grief together and it is leading to them drifting apart.  Maan thought he was doing the right thing and upset Geet and now he is scared of upsetting her again by saying anything.  Geet is griefing and was upset and disappinted with Maan's action and she is not sharing her grief with the one person who stood by her side all the way (her strength) and a third person, despite his good intentions, is being a thorn in the relationship.  Dev is Geet's past and Maan does not trust him and it is always hard for anyone to  have their partner's ex in the picture, let alone the one giving out advice.  Poor Maan is trying and has only ended up upsetting Geet.  Of course he must feel lousy knowing that the one person who seems to be making Geet happy is Dev and not him.  I feel sad for all three to some extent, but mostly for the adorable but often stubborn Maan, who must feel so helpless.Cry

However, we all know that Geet and Maan will finally be reunited again......so ending on that note.......Happy holi and enjoy.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarang

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@ranjananarang
all i have to say is that husband-wife relationship is such that in times of such they come close. they will cry their heart out together. Men can not in general cry that easily or show emotion in such times. They try to show themselves to be strong for their wives. so they may be perceived as hard-hearted. But a wife will definitely cry her heart out to him

To me honestly , geet's behavior seems a little unnatural. It is completely natural for her to mourn her baby's loss. She will be emotionally dependent on someone - maan, dadi etc, but to be emotionally taking help from the guy who cheated and raped her is out of my understanding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarang

Go to top