India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on the current track (Page 2)

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Why does Geet needs Dev for advice really she has lost her mind Angry and when Maan is the one who has also been there for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangjaspreetm2815pickachu

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I understand  that CVs wants to create a whole scenario for the reunion of Maaneet but I agree to Sanjh that does geet still needs to know how much Maan has gone thru just for his unconditionally love towards her and when would she realise that ....she can cry out whenever she wants to and every body has to understand her lost but what about Maan's feeling,pain and how much he gets hurt whenever he sees geet in pain,and cry for baby.........there is a contradict between whatever geet says and her doings......once she said her whole happiness lies with Maan as he is very precious to her and how can she even think of loosing him.....and at this times Maan also needs her so when will she understand this?

Edited by tazeen_29 - 19 March 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangpickachu

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjnanarang

Originally posted by luv_harshad

Letz see..I JUST WANT DEV OUT! And geet;s character to STOP ruining!

I agree but then  guess this way they will give the character a justified burial which is required it might be a way of tying up the lose ends 

i think from this maan's past shud ome out..sameera or someone ya vicky..otherwise this MU is just a wasteOuch n then dev shud go away from KM forever or shud be jailed

ranjnanarangpickachu

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

ques is do geet needs dev to understand maan woh bhi ab at this point when maan has laid his life for her yaar dev good or bad who cares  
   Geet ki khisak gaey hai.......she needed dev's advice to undrerstand that man who not only understand her.... gave his all affection,attention and made his whole life's motto to geet's happiness....now this is again a BIG BLUNDER BY CVS I should say................

ranjnanarangpickachu

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjnanarang

ques is do geet needs dev to understand maan woh bhi ab at this point when maan has laid his life for her yaar dev good or bad who cares  

Sanjh you are right but here I would like to give a benefit of doubt to Geet she has lost something she considered more important than her own life and after Meen got the room cleared she thought he is trying to wipe away the memories from her life. I would feel very odd if Geet did not react ike that. one tends to take his/her frustration out on their loved one. I think the CVs are doing a great job of showing Geets numbness at the loss of the baby. She cant think straight which is totally justified. 

It is not Dev it could be anyone just that a wrong person is there at the right time.
i fully agree with u dear but how come she lost her confidence in him who saved her n baby nth time ,he took responsibility of baby even before he knew the truth he gave up his happiness to make her happy and she was saying to daadi nothing is left in her life what abt the one who thinks her as his life .i am not talking abt geet here but cv they r justifying dev in wrong way and ruining the love we worship 

True but then the issue here is not her misunderstanding Maan or losing her confidence in him she is numb and Maan is not been giving her the support she probably required he is making efforts her her happiness no doubt but then probably he is not expressing it the way it is required. He is equally pained and is lost too. Her statement to Dadi is the reflection of her feelings at the loss she is been living and breathing this baby. I

I too have an issue in Dev being justified but if u recall before is disappearance too he was remorseful on his actions and I guess he is making efforts to get them some happiness but hight time he learns to stay away from Maan and Geet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic_74

Why does Geet needs Dev for advice really she has lost her mind Angry and when Maan is the one who has also been there for her

Jyoti we don't really know if she has actually taken his advice may be he did something for Maan and Geet that she is happy about I would take that call after watching Monday episode 
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ranjnanarangpickachu

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Good one dear. . . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarang

Go to top