Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

I agree but then  guess this way they will give the character a justified burial which is required it might be a way of tying up the lose ends 

i think from this maan's past shud ome out..sameera or someone ya vicky..otherwise this MU is just a waste n then dev shud go away from KM forever or shud be jailed
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ques is do geet needs dev to understand maan woh bhi ab at this point when maan has laid his life for her yaar dev good or bad who cares  

Geet ki khisak gaey hai.......she needed dev's advice to undrerstand that man who not only understand her.... gave his all affection,attention and made his whole life's motto to geet's happiness....now this is again a BIG BLUNDER BY CVS I should say................
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

i fully agree with u dear but how come she lost her confidence in him who saved her n baby nth time ,he took responsibility of baby even before he knew the truth he gave up his happiness to make her happy and she was saying to daadi nothing is left in her life what abt the one who thinks her as his life .i am not talking abt geet here but cv they r justifying dev in wrong way and ruining the love we worship 

True but then the issue here is not her misunderstanding Maan or losing her confidence in him she is numb and Maan is not been giving her the support she probably required he is making efforts her her happiness no doubt but then probably he is not expressing it the way it is required. He is equally pained and is lost too. Her statement to Dadi is the reflection of her feelings at the loss she is been living and breathing this baby. I

I too have an issue in Dev being justified but if u recall before is disappearance too he was remorseful on his actions and I guess he is making efforts to get them some happiness but hight time he learns to stay away from Maan and Geet.
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotic_74

Why does Geet needs Dev for advice really she has lost her mind 😡 and when Maan is the one who has also been there for her

Jyoti we don't really know if she has actually taken his advice may be he did something for Maan and Geet that she is happy about I would take that call after watching Monday episode 
like ur take.......
it's a different outlook....
let's see what the cv's have in mind....i am waiting for the next week...
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

I understand  that CVs wants to create a whole scenario for the reunion of Maaneet but I agree to Sanjh that does geet still needs to know how much Maan has gone thru just for his unconditionally love towards her and when would she realise that ....she can cry out whenever she wants to and every body has to understand her lost but what about Maan's feeling,pain and how much he gets hurt whenever he sees geet in pain,and cry for baby.........there is a contradict between whatever geet says and her doings......once she said her whole happiness lies with Maan as he is very precious to her and how can she even think of loosing him.....and at this times Maan also needs her so when will she understand this?

I guess we have to give her sometime to get over her loss if she stops thinking about  the baby it will look very odd. Maan has instead done something which has hurt her a lot so she is totally lost right now apart from getting together CVs have a job of getting Dev out of the pic isnt it
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maan has given full support to geet during this time. she has chosen to withdraw herself from him and seek someone else's help.
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

i think from this maan's past shud ome out..sameera or someone ya vicky..otherwise this MU is just a waste n then dev shud go away from KM forever or shud be jailed

Dev has to be out of the pic any how about the characters I want Maneet to be together and then anyone can enter it doesnt matter.
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

maan has given full support to geet during this time. she has chosen to withdraw herself from him and seek someone else's help.

I think she is doing it as she is further pained by his actions remember she said that she was not angry on Maan but pained she never expected this from him out of all 
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

I think she is doing it as she is further pained by his actions remember she said that she was not angry on Maan but pained she never expected this from him out of all 

just removing baby's stuff from the room does not destroy a wife's trust on a her husband's love, particularly a husband like MSK. He even went to her and explained why he did that. He took effort to explain his actions. he even said sorry to her in the best possible way. She knows that he did not do it to hurt her. so her words did not make sense to me then and not even now.
it also makes no sense that she is took dev's help that day. she could have taken a taxi if she could not say no to the orphange