Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! (Page 9)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ohhhh goooooood dear today I can't answer to your post... I am just flying... Abhay ne mujhe chair se gira diya with his "mujhe haq hai..." Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Kya faint wala dialogue tha... I am still flying so aur kuch nahi likh sakti hoon... 

oh dear O dear..mera bhi wahi toh hal hai..yaar..i hav elost count how many repeats have I done..!!ROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

lol...!!!LOL
nice post tr...!
waise i thought you were fed up by this show and were heart broken...!

RAJANI..that is what I have said na..I have become a laughing stock..yaar..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..na..ROFL!! ABHIYA have become my greatest weakness..you see..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoonu

Shoonu Senior Member
Shoonu
Shoonu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
i just wanted the scene to continue for 5 min or so atleast...!
we got  such a short abhiya scene after ages...the cvs are playing with our feelings..lol...!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaarification

we got  such a short abhiya scene after ages...the cvs are playing with our feelings..lol...!

awwww..you are so so so true yaar..I just have answered to your BHAIYA OS..yaar YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD YAAR GOD I WISH IT WAS SHOWN The way you have written yaar...!!AWESOME..Hug

Shoonu

Shoonu Senior Member
Shoonu
Shoonu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by pyaarification

awwww..you are so so so true yaar..I just have answered to your BHAIYA OS..yaar YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD YAAR GOD I WISH IT WAS SHOWN The way you have written yaar...!!AWESOME..Hug
thank you hema....thats what i can say now....m so happy i am getting replies...double hugHugHug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
TRHug so good to see your post yaarBig smile Happy holi to everyoneBig smile aww when I logged in today I was expecting the usual posts and then I see everyone freaking out over the abhiya scene and I was like gosh when did this happenShocked did they really have mercy on us and show a abhiya scene...well they did and am all floored nowDay Dreaming OMG possessive abhay with his dialogue of don't you know who I am to you.. me totally gone case.......wow,wow just absolutely wowHeart sid can try all that he wants...piya can never resist abhay and abhay can never stay away from piya...and how ever angry piya was with abhay she did answer his questionsWink kyun,kyun akhir kyun piyaLOL kyunki abhay ne haq jatayaWink aww it was too cute.....seriously now hopefully next week we get more abhiya encounters and waiting for a abhiya confession scene whenever that happensDay Dreaming

And TR control karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...whenever there's a abhiya scene like this it warrants unlimited discussion,drooling and madness isn't itWinkLOL

By the way you watching the match kya today? If India wins they face Australia and if they lose they face Sri Lanka...either ways they'll have it tough so they better buck up and perform well from today itself....
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
reepi yes either way India has tough competition. And Hema I always look forward for ur long post. It was small but beautiful scene. But at the end they ruined it by abhay's dialougue "ladke ghumana chahthi ho" and piya's dialogue "Main tumhari sakal nahin dekhna chahthi".Angry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
great post.....................well hum fans ki wajah se hiin ek scene mili................ab letz move on..........pura week adjust karna padega.......................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index