Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! (Page 4)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by MyArchangel

Yeah u posted..absolutely agree with u..tat was HOT..i wrote a topic abt(obviously) and said the same thing(obviously)..lol..and i am so glad to read your topic..missed our soul talks.

TITLI..MY SWEETU..I JUST READ AND HAVE POSTED ON THAT TOO..AW..YEAH OUR SOUL TALKS..NA..GIVE ME A HUG GIRL..Hug

You two are soo sweet....Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
RUMI you are sweetest ,..more than us..dearoo..I so love you..you make me so happy & special all the time..you love ABHIYA equally like me..Hug

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

RUMI you are sweetest ,..more than us..dearoo..I so love you..you make me so happy & special all the time..you love ABHIYA equally like me..Hug

Hey diabetes ho sakte hai.WinkLOL

Actually I am also fanatic about AbhIya...but not like you because I have my own Abhay.Wink But honestly yaar...they are making me crazy...just like you said dil toh pagal hai....Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i knew you'd be back today.....welcome back, Hug
i too am very happy with abhiya scene today...we are blessed...just hoped it had better dilogues..:(.....
yaar..i wanna a really really good long passionate meaningful abhiya scene which moves their story forward............

Edited by kiranni - 19 March 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
so finally aftr watching abhiya u r back
welcome back
i missed ur songs yr
now dnt go anywhere
i need to hav song dedication on routine basisTongue
and what a song on dat scene
love u 4 dat
yay yay i got a song from u........

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i knew you'd be back today.....welcome back, Hug
i too am very happy with abhiya scene today...we are blessed...just hoped it had better dilogues..:(.....
yaar..i wanna a really really good long passionate meaningful abhiya scene which moves their story forward............
Kiran...!! yayyy..I so am happy that you answered mypost ..i know you always love abhiya like me & love my blabbering..but yaar..it feels so nice when you say ..your words ..actually it makes me proud..because I so respect you as a very intelligent writer not like me..total HYPER ECITED..ALL THE TIME..you people are so meaningful ..and sometimes get tears in my eyes too because I so agree with you..jab mein bohth khush hoti hoonna..I cry..and you & chilz...have written so well in that ranting post by CHILZ..aw..love you..adn yeah ABHIYA ABHIYA ABHIYA..they completely RULE ME..yaar and TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU..I am sosos waiting for a 1 hour special of only abhiya without any disturbances..gosh will that ever happen..I DONT THINK SO..because I have seen ki..mein jo bohoth chahti hoon woh hamesha..hota nahin hai..but I never am scared fo dreaming because fo that..and sometimes with my childish behaviour my ganapati bappa so feels sad & obliges ..with awesome things inmy LIFE TOO..like how he gave me youall& ABHIYA..(VISU) to cherish the romance..& passion..all the way..!!Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

so finally aftr watching abhiya u r back
welcome back
i missed ur songs yr
now dnt go anywhere
i need to hav song dedication on routine basisTongue
and what a song on dat scene
love u 4 dat
yay yay i got a song from u........

sanju..baby..jab bhi BAHIAY meer ssaamne aate hai na..mera dil pagal ho jaat ahai yaar..so I just cannot goanywhere..and yes..bu i will be away from March 27th to April 6th 2011...PLEASE KEEP POSTING hyper excited post like me as I WILL BE ON VACCATION..THAT SHOUDL BE A PROMISE..if there is a ABHIYA scene..OK..!!Embarrassed

--sunshine--

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MyArchangel

Yeah u posted..absolutely agree with u..tat was HOT..i wrote a topic abt(obviously) and said the same thing(obviously)..lol..and i am so glad to read your topic..missed our soul talks.

TITLI..MY SWEETU..I JUST READ AND HAVE POSTED ON THAT TOO..AW..YEAH OUR SOUL TALKS..NA..GIVE ME A HUG GIRL..Hug
Hug heres a big hug for you hun..yeah i saw u r comment on my post hun..i am nt re commenting today..i a fix at home fornt..i tell u waiting up sucks..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index