Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! (Page 3)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by abhaylove

Nice to cu hema u r back with bang !!! ..i

Lovely post !! . I did like the way he pulled her but again the same dialogue ...which sort of not happy . I wish they would have shown the scene little long to make it more enjoyable ...Smile

I think ..no point banging our HEADS AT ROCK..isint it..it will hurt us more..so wise thing would be enjoy what we get..and HOPE for the best..Dont expect..and be happy with what little we get..is my new policy..!!What say..LOLWink THANK YOU ..so much for that love words..Hug ABHIYA ROCK..anytime..anywhere..anyhow..!!

Same here..we have a saying in Bengali which means "ssamne jo aata hai use pakad lo kyun ki baad mein kya hoga woh kisi ko nahi pata...isi liye jo mila usi mein khush raho".. So I am happy.Day Dreaming

Love abhlya lot and this why i am still watching this show ..
True happy with what we get to see ...par kya karoo dil hey ke matha nahe .... .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Lovely post !! . I did like the way he pulled her but again the same dialogue ...which sort of not happy . I wish they would have shown the scene little long to make it more enjoyable ...Smile

I think ..no point banging our HEADS AT ROCK..isint it..it will hurt us more..so wise thing would be enjoy what we get..and HOPE for the best..Dont expect..and be happy with what little we get..is my new policy..!!What say..LOLWink THANK YOU ..so much for that love words..Hug ABHIYA ROCK..anytime..anywhere..anyhow..!!

Same here..we have a saying in Bengali which means "ssamne jo aata hai use pakad lo kyun ki baad mein kya hoga woh kisi ko nahi pata...isi liye jo mila usi mein khush raho".. So I am happy.Day Dreaming

True happy with what we get to see ...par kya karoo dil hey ke matha nahe .... .....

I THINK YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I AM TOO..but..yeah Mera bhi dil hai ki maanta nahin..but DIL TOH PAAGAL HAI & ..when I see ABHIYA..invariably ..KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---rupa--Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I THINK YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I AM TOO..but..yeah Mera bhi dil hai ki maanta nahin..but DIL TOH PAAGAL HAI & ..when I see ABHIYA..invariably ..KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI..ROFL

Dil ko mana lo yaaroo...less expect karoge toh jo milega usi mein khushi milegi....Wink

Wish I was in India...tab toh DVs ki khoon ho jati.Angry

Edited by rumi005 - 19 March 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah u posted..absolutely agree with u..tat was HOT..i wrote a topic abt(obviously) and said the same thing(obviously)..lol..and i am so glad to read your topic..missed our soul talks.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Yeah u posted..absolutely agree with u..tat was HOT..i wrote a topic abt(obviously) and said the same thing(obviously)..lol..and i am so glad to read your topic..missed our soul talks.

TITLI..MY SWEETU..I JUST READ AND HAVE POSTED ON THAT TOO..AW..YEAH OUR SOUL TALKS..NA..GIVE ME A HUG GIRL..Hug
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
it was too passionate...the way abhay pulls piya towards him...and uff their eye-locks......it was a very beautiful scenes...and i am so happy after a long long time that we could see a beautiful AbhiYa scenes....

and abhay's eye-lock to piya just say out this words "why don't you understand piya...i love you"
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i was on cloud 9 when i saw ABHIYA embrace. Day Dreaming
How long we had to wait for this scene to happen well worth the wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

i was on cloud 9 when i saw ABHIYA embrace. Day Dreaming
How long we had to wait for this scene to happen well worth the wait

Sach mein...finally dream coming true...
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index