Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! (Page 2)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Super Kool

Awww.......HugGreat to see your post...i am so happy to see it....Dancing...abhiya scene was the best part of today's episode...Thumbs Upyou are absolutely correct...the scene melted my heart...it was beautiful...truly magical...after such a long time...when abhay said 'mujhe haq banta hai puchne ka'....i couldn't help but smile adoringly at abhiya...they are the best...nothing can deter the magic that ViSu bring onscreen...simply awesome....please creatives let abhiya be abhiya....they rule many hearts....they can make or break many hearts...let them make hearts...Embarrassed

Again TR...wonderful post.....i am so happy

GOSH that dialouge..KILLED ME & GAVE ME LIFE ALSO..awwww..awesome na..HAQ HAI..!!Day Dreaming

So true...kya mast dialogue tha...muah...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I knew you would be back at least for today ..... as I know you can't stop drooling over AP so close.... don't worry we all are loving it "Mujhe haq hai "was the dialogue of the day Hema !!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Nice to cu hema u r back with bang !!! ..i

Lovely post !! . I did like the way he pulled her but again the same dialogue ...which sort of not happy . I wish they would have shown the scene little long to make it more enjoyable ...Smile

I think ..no point banging our HEADS AT ROCK..isint it..it will hurt us more..so wise thing would be enjoy what we get..and HOPE for the best..Dont expect..and be happy with what little we get..is my new policy..!!What say..LOLWink THANK YOU ..so much for that love words..Hug ABHIYA ROCK..anytime..anywhere..anyhow..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Please someone make a VM for the song Mujhe haq hai...Mujhe kuch nahi aata..varna aaab tak ho jati...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

I knew you would be back at least for today ..... as I know you can't stop drooling over AP so close.... don't worry we all are loving it "Mujhe haq hai "was the dialogue of the day Hema !!!

Aww..SUMA>.you so so so know me very well I TELL YA..TongueHug I was feeling ashamed actually post karoon ki nahin..such despo yaar ..I am toh..ROFL THAT HAQ wala dialouge na..melted me..TOTALLY..yes DIALOUGE OF THE  MONTH OR ONE OF THE BEST DIALOUGE OF THE SHOW TILL DATE..!!

--sumana13---Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by abhaylove

Nice to cu hema u r back with bang !!! ..i

Lovely post !! . I did like the way he pulled her but again the same dialogue ...which sort of not happy . I wish they would have shown the scene little long to make it more enjoyable ...Smile

I think ..no point banging our HEADS AT ROCK..isint it..it will hurt us more..so wise thing would be enjoy what we get..and HOPE for the best..Dont expect..and be happy with what little we get..is my new policy..!!What say..LOLWink THANK YOU ..so much for that love words..Hug ABHIYA ROCK..anytime..anywhere..anyhow..!!

Same here..we have a saying in Bengali which means "ssamne jo aata hai use pakad lo kyun ki baad mein kya hoga woh kisi ko nahi pata...isi liye jo mila usi mein khush raho".. So I am happy.Day Dreaming

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Please someone make a VM for the song Mujhe haq hai...Mujhe kuch nahi aata..varna aaab tak ho jati...Cry
Agree rumi I would love an Abhiya VM on that song to celebrate Abhay's best romantic dialogue in this serial so far !!! ClapClap

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by rumi005

Agree rumi I would love an Abhiya VM on that song to celebrate Abhay's best romantic dialogue in this serial so far !!! ClapClap

We have gr8 vm creators here...smbudy will surely listen 2 diz luvly request...cheers 4 2dayz scene....Embarrassed
Embarrassed

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index