Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! (Page 11)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hey hema dear ur post killed me again loved abhiya scene today ...what 2 say i dont know becoz u wrote everything what i felt CryCryCry but it ok !! abhiya just rocks ... ( my silence can tell everything ) hahahahaha !!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey anmol than you & same to you..!!! I hope our Indian team gives a HOLI DHAMAKKA TODAY..!! God bless you & our team & all You ABHIYA crazy lovers ..my sweetoos..!! and PKYEK TEAm..!!Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--intruderfast

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

hey hema dear ur post killed me again loved abhiya scene today ...what 2 say i dont know becoz u wrote everything what i felt CryCryCry but it ok !! abhiya just rocks ... ( my silence can tell everything ) hahahahaha !!!!!!

awwwww..I know I keep balbberin everything.LOL wont allow anyone to say anything..!!ROFL.but I still think you can share your thoughts sweetoosHug..Everone have awesoem stuff to tell I feel main toh kuch nahin..hoon you know I so feel happy with lots of replies..I GET A KICK..!!EmbarrassedROFL

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by aromal

awwwww..I know I keep balbberin everything.LOL wont allow anyone to say anything..!!ROFL.but I still think you can share your thoughts sweetoosHug..Everone have awesoem stuff to tell I feel main toh kuch nahin..hoon you know I so feel happy with lots of replies..I GET A KICK..!!EmbarrassedROFL
 i can just say when i saw the scene i was on cloud 9 seeing abhiya together after a long time ....as i said my silence say everything !!! i cant tell the way i felt becoz i cant express my feeling that properly ..!! but after reading ur post i do feel u just read my mind !EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
awwww God , after so may days
such a awesome scene of Abhiya, i was like Dancing

sry 4 commenting late yaar....
exams r such a pain :(

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Panchi explained to the crowd about the culture of Dehra Dun and its rich heritage. They all nodded their head but as she looked around she founf familiar faces smiling at her. She let the crowd go and walked to Kabir and Angad,

"SO Sid threw you out of the job cause you had a cat fight with his precious T?" they all laughed loudly. Panchi got angry and made Kabir go away to bring them all some drink. Kabir grumbled and went away... As soon as he was gone Angad started to speak.

So how has the new job turned out?" he asked and Panchi glared at him.

"You are asking me about my job? Well to answer that I hate going around smiling at people all day and explain to them in details" she said irritated. He laughed a little but stopped as soon as he saw her glare.

Panchi wanted to go up the stairs but Angad insisted on staying where they were so that Kabir could find them. Panchi tried to take a step and slipped.

Angad went forward to catch her and he did. They looked into each others eyes and felt a tension. Angad used to have a huge crush on Panchi when he was a fresher. But seeing Danish he had backed of. In the other hand Panchi was heartbroken and betrayed. But she thought of tracker.

"How is tracker?" she asked coughing. He didnt answer at first. But then he sighed and spoke.

"She left me for a lunatic on a bike today that's why i came here" he said with a nervous smile.

"Panchi... I think i like you" he whispered and she stared in awe. She had now got nothing she could fear. Angad liked her and what she felt now was different than she had ever felt...

"I know" she said and hid her face in his chest.

Kabir came soon enough and found them like that, he didnt want to disturb the two so he just sneaked out of the building taking care no one understood he knew the two of them!

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index