Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! (Page 10)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

TRHug so good to see your post yaarBig smile Happy holi to everyoneBig smile aww when I logged in today I was expecting the usual posts and then I see everyone freaking out over the abhiya scene and I was like gosh when did this happenShocked did they really have mercy on us and show a abhiya scene...well they did and am all floored nowDay Dreaming OMG possessive abhay with his dialogue of don't you know who I am to you.. me totally gone case.......wow,wow just absolutely wowHeart sid can try all that he wants...piya can never resist abhay and abhay can never stay away from piya...and how ever angry piya was with abhay she did answer his questionsWink kyun,kyun akhir kyun piyaLOL kyunki abhay ne haq jatayaWink aww it was too cute.....seriously now hopefully next week we get more abhiya encounters and waiting for a abhiya confession scene whenever that happensDay Dreaming

And TR control karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...whenever there's a abhiya scene like this it warrants unlimited discussion,drooling and madness isn't itWinkLOL

By the way you watching the match kya today? If India wins they face Australia and if they lose they face Sri Lanka...either ways they'll have it tough so they better buck up and perform well from today itself....

REEPU..REEPU..SO correct..dearooo.Hug.the way he said..WHO AM I ..EH..??!!! in such anger & possessive look ..GOD I couldnt have asked for more yaar..!! I SO LOVE THE WAY HE SAID THAT & THEN PIYA GOT AN ANSWER..in his eyes..as WHAT HE IS TO..  HER.Day Dreaming.WOHaaaa..!! 

And REEPS..yes yes yes..I am all glued to TV for that match & yeah we should start our winning streak yaar..bohoth hogaya..ABB NO RELAXATION..for us WE SHOULD WIN WIN WIN & WIN.Party.!! who so ever we meet..it is now DO OR DIE NA..!!LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

reepi yes either way India has tough competition. And Hema I always look forward for ur long post. It was small but beautiful scene. But at the end they ruined it by abhay's dialougue "ladke ghumana chahthi ho" and piya's dialogue "Main tumhari sakal nahin dekhna chahthi".Angry

Awww..SANCHU..Hugwhen I see ABHIYA na..I can write a book on every scene you know..VISU were on TOP FORM NA..!and INDIA NEEDS TO GET THAT KIND OF FORM YAAR..Totally deadly it was..I want ABHIYA & our Indian team to win win win & ROCK  ALL THE WAY TO GLORY..!!Hug
hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
yaaa....its a holi gift from ekta 4 us..hahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

great post.....................well hum fans ki wajah se hiin ek scene mili................ab letz move on..........pura week adjust karna padega.......................

Oh yes dear..you are right..god I used to see all over frustration be it starobe official site or FB or here..everywhere..!!so they gave us like one scene yesterday to like ..some big CHARITY.Angry.yaar lekin I must say VISU .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Day Dreamingreally put their jaan into it so we have really got something to drool after it feels like some light years..!!LOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hreeyaa

yaaa....its a holi gift from ekta 4 us..hahah

LEKIN ITNI Kanjoosi se diya lekin our ABHIYA made up for that few seconds into ETERNITY with their inetense performance..I must say..!Embarrassed
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I want a big abhiya scene. Ye kanjoosi nahin chalega. Hey when I was in training there was an Ametz scene. I just read ur post and now downloading the video.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

welcome romantic, glad to see u r back

wow abhay is so possesive ,
the dialogues of abhay were superb , finally some convo between them
i can understand abhay ,he is trying to keep piya away from him and and also sid
can anyone see abhay's pain , i so love this guy

but why piya said main tumhari shakal bhi nahin dekhna chahtiOuch
but i am sure she won't stick to her wordsWinkLOLLOL

HEY ANMOL.Hug.I so agree with you..I so understand that GUY..he is trying to keep her away from him & his bro together BUT LIKE PIYA HE TOO CANNOT CONTROL..SAME LIKE ME>.CONTROL HI NAHN HOTA..!!ROFLROFL
aisi cheezon ko control karna bhi nahin chahiyeLOLLOL
huh when will abhiya confession , shaadi , honeymoon , kids will come Day Dreaming, abhi kitnaa kuch baaki hainBig smile

Abhi tak confession hi nahi hua aur tum shaadi, honeymoon, kids ke baare mein soch rahe ho..Wink What an effect of todays episode.ROFL

main kyaa karoon itne dino baad koi accha scene mila abhiya kaaLOL

ab bas dreaming and dreaming and dreaming LOL

Meri bhi yehi haal hai...still in lalala land.LOL

aw..Anmol & rumi..gosh.....confession marriage..HONEYMOON..KIDS..wohaaaaaa...dont give me ideas..waise bhi mein bohoth BESHARAM kisamki hoon yaar..YOU KNOW THAT..awwwwww..I am seeing you had a lot of fun..you know I had to forcebly switch of my COMP & stop answering posts..because it was 2:00 am & kal kaam hai yaar..I work half day on sunday too..LOLOuch..Love you guys..soooooooooooooo muchHug
thanks romanticBig smile and happy holi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I want a big abhiya scene. Ye kanjoosi nahin chalega. Hey when I was in training there was an Ametz scene. I just read ur post and now downloading the video.

aw..yes yaar ..that scene was sooooooo cut e & passionate I have put that hug on my desktop ..you know see it in pic's gallery it is awesome..!! VISU ROCK yaar..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index