oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
lol...!!!๐Ÿ˜†
nice post tr...!
waise i thought you were fed up by this show and were heart broken...!
Originally posted by rumi005

Meri bhi yehi haal hai...still in lalala land.๐Ÿ˜†

aw..Anmol & rumi..gosh.....confession marriage..HONEYMOON..KIDS..wohaaaaaa...dont give me ideas..waise bhi mein bohoth BESHARAM kisamki hoon yaar..YOU KNOW THAT..awwwwww..I am seeing you had a lot of fun..you know I had to forcebly switch of my COMP & stop answering posts..because it was 2:00 am & kal kaam hai yaar..I work half day on sunday too..๐Ÿ˜†..Love you guys..soooooooooooooo much๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by kiranni

you know...you are the sweetest person...seriously....๐Ÿค—thank you soo much for sweet words....ya..me and chillz..have been ranting about how upset we are about the current track and watever is going on in the show...๐Ÿ˜†..i nikaloo all my frustration in that thread only..lolzz..
bt as soon as i heard there was abhiya scene today..i knew you'd be back...you are a true abiya fan in all sense.ya...it was a very nice scene..didnt liked how it ended..bt oh well...somethign is better than nothing...i too wish we get a nice meaningful long abhiya scene soon....we deserve tht much after no abhiya for almost a month...creatives better wake up now...๐Ÿ˜ก

I so agree with you ....I so love that THREAD..and I have also written a post I think not one actually some ten posts on that..begining dont miss it..I made sure that for few days the post was right on first page..it was so so so awesome..CHILZ & YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BEST..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— and ABHIYA scene..haan yaar end mein gadbad kardiya lekin ussme bhi pyaar tha yaar..see you say anything to only the person you have UTMOST LOVE & TRUST..I say like that somany times to my family..you peope are horrible in anger but everyone knows its just the ANGER..it dosent mean anything..naa..Aw..and how Abhay said..FINE & went..gdo he is too much..really..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MyArchangel

u want it??ok i will..done..bt all my v.m's wil be late..posted nxt mnth..as i wnt get access to my com this mnth at all.
๐Ÿค—
Awwww....TITLI...so you came back..go get some sleep hun..!!๐Ÿ˜†..and VM woha..I will wait..you are always awesome..when it comes to VM like kaushiki..too..!! Take you sweet time no probs..!!

and rumi 3:00 am..?? Gosh..mein bhi 2:00 am tak toh thi after that I forcebly shut off as I have work tomorrow..!!half day..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ohhhh goooooood dear today I can't answer to your post... I am just flying... Abhay ne mujhe chair se gira diya with his "mujhe haq hai..." ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Kya faint wala dialogue tha... I am still flying so aur kuch nahi likh sakti hoon... 

oh dear O dear..mera bhi wahi toh hal hai..yaar..i hav elost count how many repeats have I done..!!๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

lol...!!!๐Ÿ˜†
nice post tr...!
waise i thought you were fed up by this show and were heart broken...!

RAJANI..that is what I have said na..I have become a laughing stock..yaar..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..na..๐Ÿคฃ!! ABHIYA have become my greatest weakness..you see..๐Ÿ˜ณ
i just wanted the scene to continue for 5 min or so atleast...!
we got  such a short abhiya scene after ages...the cvs are playing with our feelings..lol...!
Originally posted by pyaarification

i just wanted the scene to continue for 5 min or so atleast...!
we got  such a short abhiya scene after ages...the cvs are playing with our feelings..lol...!

awwww..you are so so so true yaar..I just have answered to your BHAIYA OS..yaar YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD YAAR GOD I WISH IT WAS SHOWN The way you have written yaar...!!AWESOME..๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awwww..you are so so so true yaar..I just have answered to your BHAIYA OS..yaar YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD YAAR GOD I WISH IT WAS SHOWN The way you have written yaar...!!AWESOME..๐Ÿค—
thank you hema....thats what i can say now....m so happy i am getting replies...double hug๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
TR๐Ÿค— so good to see your post yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ Happy holi to everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ aww when I logged in today I was expecting the usual posts and then I see everyone freaking out over the abhiya scene and I was like gosh when did this happen๐Ÿ˜ฒ did they really have mercy on us and show a abhiya scene...well they did and am all floored now๐Ÿ˜ OMG possessive abhay with his dialogue of don't you know who I am to you.. me totally gone case.......wow,wow just absolutely wowโค๏ธ sid can try all that he wants...piya can never resist abhay and abhay can never stay away from piya...and how ever angry piya was with abhay she did answer his questions๐Ÿ˜‰ kyun,kyun akhir kyun piya๐Ÿ˜† kyunki abhay ne haq jataya๐Ÿ˜‰ aww it was too cute.....seriously now hopefully next week we get more abhiya encounters and waiting for a abhiya confession scene whenever that happens๐Ÿ˜

And TR control karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...whenever there's a abhiya scene like this it warrants unlimited discussion,drooling and madness isn't it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

By the way you watching the match kya today? If India wins they face Australia and if they lose they face Sri Lanka...either ways they'll have it tough so they better buck up and perform well from today itself....