India-Forums

Now I am really pissed off (Page 3)

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Yes, that is why one of his teams got POTD.

Perhaps you need to teach him a few lessons yourself. I am sure you're as qualified as he is, aren't you?Smile
Excuse me???
As an audiance I have full right to critisize what I see....and keep my opinion.
 If you don't like it don't read it!

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Well i think Joyce is talking about the performances done by his team on saturday and they were weak there is no doubt.I agree they did pure dance and all but even pure dance cam have WOW moments.The steps were very simple.Hip hop dance does have difficult and WOW steps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Rajeev may not be completely awesome but he is something...thats why he is here...he is a full-fledge bwood choreographer....and just for info, got to know this from insider source, he rarely choreographs any dances, just like other masters :) 

but yeah ur right, he has assistants like Jai Kumar Nair so rajeev can't be blamed Big smile only if Dharmesh Sir assisted every master LOL

Edited by Mihirism - 20 March 2011 at 1:07pm
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyce_k

Perhaps you need to teach him a few lessons yourself. I am sure you're as qualified as he is, aren't you?Smile
Excuse me???
As an audiance I have full right to critisize what I see....and keep my opinion.

im confused ...how do we decide if we like something or not without reading LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kdmgmjht4everRapierdebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Excuse me???

You call this criticism? Looks more like caustic remarks! "Does he even know what a wow factor is?" So you are saying he doesn't know what it means and are inadvertently criticizing his choreography abilities. Perhaps you know better? Maybe you'd like to teach him, since I'm sure he is pretty much clueless, or at least that's what you think. This was certainly not constructive criticism, that's for sure!

I think I can take my decisions on my own, I don't need anyone to dictate what I want to read or not. But thanks for the concernSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapier

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
ppl love jai kumar nair wayy too muchLOL

i saw the saturday performances from rajeev..they were awesome..it all boils down to preferences.

i really like the clothing sense of rajeev ke rockers...they dnt seem to be dancing half-naked :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainjoyce_kIts_Sash

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Rajeev may not be completely awesome but he is something...thats why he is here...he is a full-fledge bwood choreographer....and just for info, got to know this from insider source, he rarely choreographs any dances, just like other masters :) 

but yeah ur right, he has assistants like Jai Kumar Nair so rajeev can't be blamed Big smile only if Dharmesh Sir assisted every master LOL
The double standards I tell you....
If it would be geetama in his place...these comment would sound totally different....
Once Geetama was blamed for not choreographing her contestants act and now the same thing is being used as excuse for why Rajeev sir can't be blamed for weak choreography.... 
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mihirism

The double standards I tell you....
If it would be geetama in his place...these comment would sound totally different....
Once Geetama was blamed for not choreographing her contestants act and now the same thing is being used as excuse for why Rajeev sir can't be blamed for weak choreography.... 

LOL u think im geeta fan? LOL im one of geeta's big criticizers...and yes, she doesn't choreograph most of her dances, be it brilliant ones or weak ones Wink im just a big fan of her assistants...its clear she has had some best and outstanding routines till now.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index