India-Forums

Now I am really pissed off (Page 2)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
that i got to agree

his team is perhaps the most well dressed among all..be it did 1 or 2 or little masters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariNoor_Ul_Ain

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyce_k

Right that he emphasizes on purely dance but is that going to take his contestants to the finals and they stand any chance to win??? (and if so why was everybody so upset with geetas choreography in season 1)???

Secondly, does he stand somewhere in the race when Remo n Terrence join? (even if it's not going to be a compitition when a master is left behind it definately affects his career I am sure)

He is gem of a person, very rarely seen kind of personalities, totally from the heart and very unbais but really needs to gear up now.....

Mayb he should just change the helpers or go to gujrat more often.

Ok I think you have mistook all his dances for pure dance and nothing great... I was only talking about friday performance that had pure dance forms.. .but he is the most innovative n creative choreo currently on DID... All his concepts are sooooooo new n refreshing... All the masters try to rope in new dance forms (mostly western) which are already established well but not seen on this platform... But Rajeev brings in concepts which r new... Thats y I  was not agreeing that he has lame choreo...Smile

n I don think there can be any comparison between masters...  all of them have achieved something great n r good in their own field... so I will proudly say YES Rajeev is good to compete with any other masters.,
. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386Noor_Ul_Ainprabhasfanitaly

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

that i got to agree

his team is perhaps the most well dressed among all..be it did 1 or 2 or little masters

I totally agree with you... i always keep telling my family members that both Niharika n Carling look always graceful... But Sonali n Falon (Falon in particular) are given dresses which always make them look hot, sensual which I do not think is very much necessary to show their dance capabilityShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kDiamondLifepetticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
i dont knw..ive seen rajeev's choreos right from nach baliye..he is fabulous..but he takes a back seat at times to relax

there is always one awesome performance..then a break and then another good one..he needs consistency!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Well more than his choreography his concepts are brilliant.It would be really nice if his choreography also becomes as good as his concepts.And once again no one wears short dresses to show their dancing capability.A girl wearing a short dress can be a much better dancer than a fully clothed one. 

Edited by Prud123 - 19 March 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Rajeev is a good choreographer. Saturday's performances from his team were very nice and entertaining. I think DID has become all about contemporary and lifts. Although it is my favorite dance style, too much of it becomes tasteless. I am glad atleast Rajeev is trying to show something different. However, the problem with him is that his choreographies are inconsistent in terms of the quality. He just needs to maintain the same level of choreography but I am sure he will get there eventually.
Sourav-Vivek did exceptionally well today. I am happy for them. Amit-Falon also did very well but they need to do something else other than western styles. It is getting a lil boring now. Cornell-Sonali's act din't work for me. Even after their whole act I din't know what was Geeta trying to show Confused. I loved Prithvi-Vivek's though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparipari2386Prud123joyce_k

Dancer97 Senior Member
Dancer97
Dancer97

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
ok, 1st of all, he is an amazing dancer and cheorograher. he dances on of the most difficult dances-hip hop and i feel like you must know that i completely disagree with you. hip hop, is very difficult to excute. and it's not like he's favouring one type of dance. he tries all.
and for that wow factor, he all leaves the audience stunned. if you enpect him to be like remo- an amazing cheorographer, well let me tell you that no two dancer are alike. rajeev is an amazing cheorographer and the only thing is that he is new. and i think did doubles is his 1st judging show. so please give him a chance. maybe he isnt as experienced but he will be. so please give him a chance and his dances are amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariNoor_Ul_Ain

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Yes, that is why one of his teams got POTD.

Perhaps you need to teach him a few lessons yourself. I am sure you're as qualified as he is, aren't you?Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index