India-Forums

Now I am really pissed off

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Rajeev sir's choreography today was so lame....did he even watch season 1& 2? Does he know what is a wow factor....
I know this sounds very rude but I really want to see him succeed but he is not getting the idea!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Then how come his team got the best dance of the day award?
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@joyce_k:
I agree but not today sorry...
kyunki woh ek hi master hey jo...pure dance dikhata hai...never open dressing...isliye simple dikhta hai...
Not like other masters choreo where u see mainly lifts as wow factor.
I thought today, vikku-nikku and KC both did just dance.Clap

And Excellent performance by Saurabh-vivek!

Weakest performance was CornelliConfused Kon sa mirror kaheka mirror kahan ka mirror...camerman did worst jobAngry kya malum geeta ne hi woh angle bola ho...

Amit-Falon always does 70% lifts than dance..kya isko wow kahengeErmm

I really feel bad for vivek-prithvi..they are awesome dancers

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariNoor_Ul_AinIts_Sashprabhasfanitalydmgmjht4everRapierDesiGirl_-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuyLeadNitrate

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
hmm i kind of agree for the saturday's performances.Both the performances from his team were a little weak.But he did a good job on friday.

aewa

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I completely disagree!!
he always shows pure dance!!

Edited by noori777 - 19 March 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimranNatkhatpari

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mansimran

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyce_k

Rajeev sir's choreography today was so lame....did he even watch season 1& 2? Does he know what is a wow factor....
I know this sounds very rude but I really want to see him succeed but he is not getting the idea!

Ok I jus finished seeing Sat performances n I am sorry to say but I completely disagree with you.Dead

Jus because there was no lifts or stunts, you cannot term a dance choreo lame.... i felt the choreo of KC was really good because it had mostly pure dance steps... even in VN, they did pure dance... no latakhna jhatakna n all... n KC they were purely enjoying the dance n executed it so well with that prop...

for me Rajeev did fab on both days especially the refreshing round... lovely lovely choreo n sat choreo aptly done.... Clap

Noor_Ul_Ain

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Right that he emphasizes on purely dance but is that going to take his contestants to the finals and they stand any chance to win??? (and if so why was everybody so upset with geetas choreography in season 1)???

Secondly, does he stand somewhere in the race when Remo n Terrence join? (even if it's not going to be a compitition when a master is left behind it definately affects his career I am sure)

He is gem of a person, very rarely seen kind of personalities, totally from the heart and very unbais but really needs to gear up now.....

Mayb he should just change the helpers or go to gujrat more often.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index