Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I felt bad for Maan (Page 2)

Minoz Senior Member
Minoz
Minoz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
completely agree with you.
how can she say good things about dev in front of maan?
maan was not jaani dushman of dev.....
what made maan to hate dev to such an extent?
we all know it was because of  "nari shakti ko darshane wali","apne bacche ko gir gir ke sambhalne wali"geet......
becoz of what dev did with geet,maan developed such type of attitude towards dev.......
instead of understanding the feelings of maan she is engaged in spoiling his mood completely....
i'm really looking forward to the entry of sameera....i hope it would be an interesting track becoz i can not see geet taking side of dev....
this track should be ended..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalS

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

Maan poor maan -geet never loved him she wanted father for kid so baby nahi tho maan nahi -dev again has come geet have kid with him maan is there na to give name -money from honey maan and baby from dev kya Baath geet using both brothers of the same family good going dear geet don't worry Vicky will come later he can also be used -what crap was that geet no life without kid is 18 yrs girl is it not early to have one and what about maan is he a furniture for u or side dish or Jenny who can give what ever she wants -I wanted to kill geet on Monday I want her death for sure.

I agree.........whatever geet is behaving right now ..simply says that she didn't ever love maan but only wanted a father for her baby...........She does not deserve a hubby like Maan then
snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GClove

completely agree with you.
how can she say good things about dev in front of maan?
maan was not jaani dushman of dev.....
what made maan to hate dev to such an extent?
we all know it was because of  "nari shakti ko darshane wali","apne bacche ko gir gir ke sambhalne wali"geet......
becoz of what dev did with geet,maan developed such type of attitude towards dev.......
instead of understanding the feelings of maan she is engaged in spoiling his mood completely....
i'm really looking forward to the entry of sameera....i hope it would be an interesting track becoz i can not see geet taking side of dev....
this track should be ended..........

me too want Sameera to enter the show now.......
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
nahin babes tum samjhi nahin....u see Geet is in "trauma" which is why she keeps going to her rapist to smile....
lolz....i do too.....but i feel worse for her because she is the one who is allowing problems to enter her marital status.
snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

nahin babes tum samjhi nahin....u see Geet is in "trauma" which is why she keeps going to her rapist to smile....
lolz....i do too.....but i feel worse for her because she is the one who is allowing problems to enter her marital status.

agree she is in trauma, but hw come she can notice the rapist effort to make her smile..........but can not note the efforts from Maan.......after all Maan was the father of bay and he also has lost his kid........but still he is giving importance to Geets happiness over his own sorrows and sadness..........Geet must repent for this behavior of hers
princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
u r ryt 

snehalS

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Really i fell bad for maan

snehalS

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalS

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

agree she is in trauma, but hw come she can notice the rapist effort to make her smile..........but can not note the efforts from Maan.......after all Maan was the father of bay and he also has lost his kid........but still he is giving importance to Geets happiness over his own sorrows and sadness..........Geet must repent for this behavior of hers
babes trauma was in quotes so i was being sarcastic. Trauma or no trauma......after going through such a loss....the real trauma should have been geet gettin  upset seein Dev as he is the reason to her condition. He ruined her life.....he gave her this nightmare....

and now this same man who ruined her is the reason to her smile....pathetic.

snehalS

Go to top