Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Arhaan in CKMM....kuch toh bolbo sisters..

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 69775

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hey sisters hv u seen AB in CKMM????????????/Smile
I thought he was bit nervous in his first shot when he came out with his bg music(krishna krishna..........)
then afterwards it was just perfectTonguehe did'nt shy afterwardsSmile
i hv started this topic coz i'm getting borreed nd just sitting idle,refreshing my page after 5 mins waitnig for new posts,then i see all r also sitting idle waiting for one's another postsLOLso i started this topicSmile
yaar mana aaj saturday hai par kuch toh bolboSmile(mitaly,carisma,ramona,roka,kriya2010,surbhi,telestra nd many more)where were u all lost yaar.....me eagerly waiting for ur posts yaar rather just getting boredSmile


Edited by Amit_Mehra - 19 March 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhaan-da-bestabcd2a_umaMitu_....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

you should have just said ARHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN on the title and they would have all come running to see whats up LOL

 
alas, you're a guy so would have been a bit weird if you did Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

hey sisters hv u seen AB in CKMM????????????/Smile
I thought he was bit nervous in his first shot when he came out with his bg music(krishna krishna..........)
then afterwards it was just perfectTonguehe did'nt shy afterwardsSmile
i hv started this topic coz i'm getting borreed nd just sitting idle,refreshing my page after 5 mins waitnig for new posts,then i see all r also sitting idle waiting for one's another postsLOLso i started this topicSmile
yaar mana aaj saturday hai par kuch toh bolboSmile(mitaly,carisma,ramona,roka,kriya2010,surbhi,telestra nd many more)where were u all lost yaar.....me eagerly waiting for ur posts yaar rather just getting boredSmile
Amit i was the 1st to comment but as we know that not allow to open new topic since we already hane one so see me there will talk about it
thanx
and did u got my pm creation yet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 69775

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

you should have just said ARHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN on the title and they would have all come running to see whats up LOL

 
alas, you're a guy so would have been a bit weird if you did Tongue 
LOLLOLLOLno it's nt like that Arhaan is my heroTonguemai itna pasand kisi aur ko nahi karta......i just want to become like himSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Mitu_

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 69775

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

hey sisters hv u seen AB in CKMM????????????/Smile
I thought he was bit nervous in his first shot when he came out with his bg music(krishna krishna..........)
then afterwards it was just perfectTonguehe did'nt shy afterwardsSmile
i hv started this topic coz i'm getting borreed nd just sitting idle,refreshing my page after 5 mins waitnig for new posts,then i see all r also sitting idle waiting for one's another postsLOLso i started this topicSmile
yaar mana aaj saturday hai par kuch toh bolboSmile(mitaly,carisma,ramona,roka,kriya2010,surbhi,telestra nd many more)where were u all lost yaar.....me eagerly waiting for ur posts yaar rather just getting boredSmile
Amit i was the 1st to comment but as we know that not allow to open new topic since we already hane one so see me there will talk about it
thanx
and did u got my pm creation yet?
ok sisSmile
ya i just recieved itSmile
will give u a pics if i wantSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
loo hum aagayeeeee .....
arhaannnn kiii entryy thii toh how could i not watchhh and commenttt
wahh pratigya mein bhi he made an entryy in red shirt and even in CKMM he madee an entry in red shirtt ..he looks hot in red shirttt ......Embarrassed Embarrassed
i lubbedd krishna krishna bg music...why didnt they gave arhaan a seperate entryy .,.....huhh why ....Angry Disapprove Confused...but anywayss i was happy seeingg arhaannnn ........
i m eagerlyy waitingg for tomorow ...he'll be doing comedy for the first timee .....all the bestt myy hottiee myy herooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 69775

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

loo hum aagayeeeee .....
arhaannnn kiii entryy thii toh how could i not watchhh and commenttt
wahh pratigya mein bhi he made an entryy in red shirt and even in CKMM he madee an entry in red shirtt ..he looks hot in red shirttt ......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i lubbedd krishna krishna bg music...why didnt they gave arhaan a seperate entryy .,.....huhh why ....AngryDisapproveConfused...but anywayss i was happy seeingg arhaannnn ........
i m eagerlyy waitingg for tomorow ...he'll be doing comedy for the first timee .....all the bestt myy hottiee myy herooo
ya ajib lagega voh but i want him to win that's allSmile
Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 2312

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
He was at his best as always..........:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index