ammu5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow maan is going to propose geet???? lovely update
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update...👏

bechara maan....ate paratha full of mirchi...😆

maan stayed all the while geet was there....awww.....but how can he leave her alone...he can never stay away from her....😳

maan already talked to every1...n took their blessings...😲...well MSK is fast....but ab geet ko to bata do...

update soon...

P.S. cant believe this ff is ending...😔...only 1' more part left...
well i wud wish that u start a new story soon..wud love to read it..😃
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

awesome update...👏

bechara maan....ate paratha full of mirchi...😆

maan stayed all the while geet was there....awww.....but how can he leave her alone...he can never stay away from her....😳

maan already talked to every1...n took their blessings...😲...well MSK is fast....but ab geet ko to bata do...

update soon...

P.S. cant believe this ff is ending...😔...only 1' more part left...
well i wud wish that u start a new story soon..wud love to read it..😃

Thankyou!

& yes, I'm starting on a new FF, don't worry 😃
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: WalkIntoMyLife1

Thankyou!

& yes, I'm starting on a new FF, don't worry 😃

yeyyy....🥳
cant wait for it...
n plz dont forget to PM me...😃
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyy..
jus read all d parts nw .. n it was amazing... plz add me 2 ur pm list
n keep updating 😊
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update...loved it....
nihatri thumbnail
waiting 4 next update anxiously
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
poor maan lumpy bed and spicy food
awwwwwwwww maan's going 2 propose
cant wait 4 geet's reaction
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

I was originally going to update this tomorrow, but my FF hit over 20,000 views, I thought it would be perfect to update it now 😳

This is the ending of my FF guys... 😭 But I'll be back with a new FF, so not to worry! 😃

This is dedicated to all of you! I would list you all but there's too many, thank you to all of you who read/liked/commented on this, you all inspired me to keep continuing with it!

A lot of you didn't want me to end it, awwh 😳 but I didn't want to drag it on unneccessarily

Anyways, enjoy the last part, & once again a special thanks to kashndsel4eva, my darling Sani, who created an awesome siggie especially for my FF, love you!

Part 15:

"Geet, before you walked into my life, there was darkness. It was a night sky, moonless, & I thought that my life would never see sunrise again. But then you came along, & from the first moment I saw you, shooting stars fell across my sky. When you walked into my office on your first day, a moon started to shine through the clouds. And the more time I started spending with you, the more I got to know you, this moon became brighter. And now, the dawn has risen. After a long time, my life has seen sunrise again. There's blue skies & bright sunshine. It's you. You're the scorching sun that has brought warmth & light & happiness to my life. You said that you don't know what you'd do without me. I bet that you'd live. You'd survive. But if you weren't with me, Geet, I wouldn't live at all. You are my life. You made me smile again. You're my reason to live."
Geet couldn't help but smile as Maan got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.
"Geet Handa. I want you to be with me together, forever & always. I love you. Will you marry me?"
The atmosphere was tense as everyone waited for Geet's reaction. Geet looked into the deep brown eyes of Maan & knew there & then what her answer was.
"Yes."
Maan let out a sigh of relief, then placed the beautiful silver ring on Geet's finger. Everyone clapped & cheered as Maan & Geet held hands & smiled lovingly at each other. Rano & Tayiji shared a delighted hug, Rajji & Tito ran over to Geet's side and the men came forward to congratulate Maan.
Maan & Geet walked over to Darjee, who had happiness written across his face and touched his feet.
"Live long. Geet dear, I knew from the moment I saw this munda that he was the one for you."
Geet looked from Darjee to Maan, who was gazing lovingly at her, & placed her head on his shoulder, slightly embarrased but still smiling. Geet's family rushed over to greet the newly engaged couple properly.

4 months later...

Rano, Tayiji, Rajji & Dadima were in one of the many rooms at Khurana Mansion, getting their beautiful bride ready.
"Our darling Geet is looking so beautiful," said Tayiji as she placed a hand on Rano's shoulder.
"We're lucky that she will be part of the Khurana family now," said Dadima. "I knew from the first moment I met her that she would be perfect for my Maan."
Geet smiled at their comments, then saw her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a pure red wedding lengha, with gorgeous gold Indian jewellry to match the light embroidery on her dress. Her make up was simple yet beautiful, enhancing her features perfectly. She was wearing the bangles that Dadima had especially picked out for her, and an anklet that Rano had passed down to her from her wedding. Rajji walked to her sister and squeezed her shoulders affectionately.
"Di, you look so beautiful, if I look as half as beautiful as you do right now I'll be lucky."
"Rajji, you know how to butter me up, don't you?"

Geet & Rajji laughed.
"Geet didi, after you & Maan jijju get married, you have to visit us in Hoshiarpur. You know, I think Maan jijju liked it there!"
"Rajji, I think he liked it because he was with Geet," added Dadima. Geet looked down shyly as the rest of the women laughed, lightly teasing her. After a while, they all left, leaving Geet to wait on her own. Pinky arrived, knocking on the door before she came in.
"Geet, you look so beautiful!" she said. Geet stood up to hug her best friend, but was struggling because of all the jewellry. Pinky giggled.
"It's ok, sit down, Mrs Khurana." Geet blushed. "Mrs Geet Singh Khurana... it suits you perfectly! How are you feeling?"
"Nervous," Geet admitted. "But also excited."
"You'll be distracting Maan sir looking like that, he won't be paying attention to any of the wedding ceremony, he'll just be looking at you!"
Geet shook her head & giggled.
"I'm serious! You know, I often used to notice, how Maan sir would look at you everytime you walked into the office or past his cabin..."
"Pinky, you're making me blush!"
"You are the blushing bride! On a serious note, I'm so happy for you, Geet."
"And I'm happy for you & Adi too. When you have children, name them after me! I did play matchmaker in your story after all!"
"Children? We're not even engaged yet!"

"Maybe it's time you hinted at him..." Geet trailed off suggestively, smiling cheekily at Pinky, who blushed & looked away.

In another room, Maan was adjusting the special silk made turban that rested on his head, then began sorting out the sleeves on his traditional Indian style wedding suit that Dadima had ordered especially for him. Adi sat by.
"I can't believe Maan Singh Khurana is getting married today," he said. "Maan Singh Khurana, who never used to crack a smile."
Maan smiled. "It's amazing how my life has changed in such a short space of time. And yours too. Maybe we'll be hearing wedding bells from you & Pinky soon..."

Adi laughed. "Come on, we'd best be making our way down now."

Half an hour later, when everyone else was downstairs and waiting for Geet, the women appeared to bring Geet down. Rano was one side, with Tayiji on the other, & Pinky & Rajji followed behind. The ceremony was taking place inside the house, as requested by Dadima. Geet appeared at the top of the stairs and Maan's eyes immediately laid on his bride-to-be. They shared a smile, and Maan continued to watch Geet as she appeared down the stairs. She took her place beside Maan and the ceremony took place. Both the Handas & Khuranas couldn't hide their beaming smiles as they watched Maan & Geet become a married couple. When the ceremony was over, Geet said her goodbyes to her family. She cried when she hugged them, especially her father & Darjee, who she was closest to. However, as she was hugging her beloved father, an appearance caught her eye. She pulled away as she saw Sasha at the door, dressed in traditional clothes. She rushed over to her.
"Sasha, you came!" said Geet, & hugged her. They pulled away.
"Geet, you look beautiful," said Sasha. "I'm truly happy for you both. I wish you both a happy & prosperous life together."
"You were the one who brought me & Maan together. I'll never forget that."

They hugged again, a tear escaping from both their eyes. Maan appeared behind Geet.
"Nice to see you again, Sasha," he said. "All the best."
"You too, MK," she smiled. "I'd love to stay, but I have to leave."
Geet got a little emotional as she waved her good friend goodbye, but Maan put a caring arm around her shoulder, comforting her.
A few hours later & everyone had left. It had been the perfect wedding with the perfect couple, enjoyed by all.
"Geet, you should go into the bedroom now and wait," winked Dadima. Geet blushed and began to make her way up, when Maan grabbed her wrist. Without a word, he scooped Geet up into his arms & carried her up. Geet couldn't help but laugh, feeling a little embarrased as Dadima, Adi & Pinky were stood nearby, watching & laughing. When they got outside their bedroom door, Maan stopped.
"Can you put me down now?" Geet asked sweetly.
Maan shook his head. "You're forgetting something."
"What?"
"You never said I love you."
"I agreed to marry you, I thought that said it all."

Maan smiled. "I still want to hear it from you."
"What if I don't want to say it?" Geet asked, grinning.
"I'm Maan Singh Khurana, I'll make you."
"And I'm Geet Handa, try it."
"You're Geet Singh Khurana now. Or have you forgotten that you're married?" He joked, laughing.
"Geet Handa has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Maybe I should be one of those modern women who don't change their surname, what do you think?"

"Geet, stop trying to change the subject. You do realise you're still in my arms?"
"I'm aware of that. I quite like it here."
"I like holding you too."

Maan & Geet shared a smile.
"I love you, Maan." She said, looking deeply into his eyes.
"I love you too, Geet."
He replied, kissing her forehead then pushing the door open with his foot & carrying her into the bedroom...

The End! I wouldn't have finished this without you guys, I love you all!
Edited by WalkIntoMyLife1 - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
Awesome update
Loved it
yay he proposed
was literally jumping here
yay they got married
so cute 
bless them