Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Maaneet Express # 4 (Page 41)

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 62091

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by 7thHeaven

bye people . . . gotta study . . .

Byee Jee :)x Hug
Bye muski... Have fun.... Don't miss us too much Wink

She Have Her Studies Naa To Love LOL
ya u see within an hr she will become restless n cm back

LOL

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Joined: 12 August 2010
Posts: 8570

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by rsroopali

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by 7thHeaven

bye people . . . gotta study . . .

Byee Jee :)x Hug
Bye muski... Have fun.... Don't miss us too much Wink

She Have Her Studies Naa To Love LOL
ya u see within an hr she will become restless n cm back

LOL

I AGREE .. let the countdown begin  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikarsroopali

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6120

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
How mean of u guys..... Chalo me also being mean to u all.... I already have next update for my SS type Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 15210

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
reading befores parts in tm
its written tht he searched for geet whr ever he could 
n d police had declared her dead
so is it tht he believed tht she is dead 
n so his life was a burden on himself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasanu3108

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 62091

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@priya madam type ho gayi toh post it no drama here
 waise I"m typing my ff pyaar dosti duriyaan
 but this update will mixed of sad and happy
any one want this today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 15210

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

How mean of u guys..... Chalo me also being mean to u all.... I already have next update for my SS type Evil Smile
y mean
v r sooooooooo sweet 2 u yaarWink
chalo give us d update for refreshing our mindSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasanu3108

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6120

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

reading befores parts in tm
its written tht he searched for geet whr ever he could
n d police had declared her dead
so is it tht he believed tht she is dead
n so his life was a burden on himself
Police declare her dead n he believe them.... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 15210

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

@priya madam type ho gayi toh post it no drama here
 waise I"m typing my ff pyaar dosti duriyaan
 but this update will mixed of sad and happy
any one want this today
sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy even i cnt like ur posts
n i want it todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MF CC#112 ~ The return of Morena Express ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Raman-   Replies: 1204   Views: 40717

-Raman- 1204 40717 18 August 2010 at 12:35am by zarfishanzahid
MF CC#111 ~ The return of Morena Express ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: thegameison   Replies: 1206   Views: 40461

thegameison 1206 40461 14 August 2010 at 5:20am by -Raman-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index