komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks rakhi n katemasi

give me some time.........i will type one really quick
😳
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ priya rishta is superb n the story in brief i told na in the morning u put that then it will become like tonya's promise n pyaar 
143 priya
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@priya welcome dear.
take ur time
priya i love the title and better type fast
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks rakhi n katemasi

give me some time.........i will type one really quick
😳
i'll be waiting
my pyari beti
komlika thumbnail
RISHTA....... janmo janam ka tumhara humara 😍

PART 21:
😛

Guy: finally ur here………missed u…..while giving her quick hug

G: miss u too…….yeap finally me back…….all thanks to u

Guy gave quick smile n said ……….NO all thanks to MEERA

G:  definitely…….i missed her soooo much

Guy: but she didn't miss u at all

G: impossible

Guy: itna yakeen hai MEERA par?.......although HE knew the answer

G: khud se jada……with confidence

Guy: really…….pretending to act all surprise

G: koi shak?......giving him smirk

Guy: not at all…….Ms. GEET

G: she smiles n says……FYI…DJ…..its MRS. GEET………wink at him n start going toward exit door n turns backward n says………..btw DJ saman leke aana.......giving quick smirk n walk toward parking lot

DJ: oh…… we all missed u sooooo much geet……..thank god u back…….n…..pick up gee'st luggage making his way behind geet toward parking lot where car was waiting for him n geet

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome love it
but ur damn good
on suspense my
dear pls cont tttttttttt
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@priya beautiful part. loved it. continue soon.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Next:-

After changing the dress , geet went to down stairs when nanny told her maan's instruction.

Geet shocked to hear it but goes to meet maan in study.

Geet enter the study and see mk is sleeping in single bed with a pink teddy bear.

Geet smiles then think iye bed toh pehele iha nehi tha.

Maan :- tumahre jaane ke baad meine iye bed iha lagai, karne ko toh tab zindegi mein kuch tha hi nehi ,sirf tumhe dhoond na, tumhara iyaad mein rehena aur kaam, , so iha hi so jata tha .

Geet looks at him when maan said but oh sajaa bhi kaam hain tumhe  khone ka dard se, then maan held her hand and said  tumhe jo dard mein dia usse kam mere saaja hain geet, aur tum toh mujhe saaja dene se rehe, dekho abhi gussa ho rehe ho saaja ke naam se, then he hold her face in between his plams and said kyuon geet itna paayar karte ho , kyuon khud ko saaja de rehe ho jab bhi iye saaja toh mujhe pana chaiye.

Suddenly geet cover mouth by her palm and said maan .

Maan:- geet,pls aapne aapko aur dard maat do, don't u know after see u like this it's break  my hearts into million pieces. Geet, I want to see u happy, pls geet, aapne maan ki baat bol do.

Geet just stood there .maan left her and turns and see the pics of geet in the wall , maan:- oh dekho mere geet toh uha hain , jo mujhse gussa karta haq se, naraj hota haq se, khush hota mujhse, rota mere seene mein saar rakh ke, oh dekho kaise haas raha hain bilkul bacchi ajise, oh dekho kaise ro raha hain bilkul bacchi .

Maan turns and hold geet's hand and said pls give me geet, my old geet, my bubbly geet who can fight with me , angry on me, held her head in my chest and cry there , laugh there, tell her every tiny things . pls geet, give me that geet again.

I beg u.

Here geet can't take it any more and just hugged him and said maan, pls…………

Both hugged each other and stood there for some time .

After some time maan sat on the floor when geet placed her head on his shoulder and said maan , meine aapko chor ke kahi nehi jana chathi thi, par kya akrti kisse bolti ,koi nehi janta tha humara shaadi ke baarein  mein aur tab mein pregnant thi,

Maan shocked and surprised and then said it means  that time u came there and mujhe bolne aayi mk ke baarein mein.

Geet nodded when maan said aur meien aapne hathon aapne khihsiya ko dur kar dia and try to hit his hand when geet caught it and said maan pls.

Maan :- tum itni sab ke baad bhi aksie itni shant rehe sakte ho, y geet, y punish me, I'm failed as husband , as father, but again geet closed his mouth and said shhh, aap bahut acche pati ho, abhut aache dadda ho, pata hain ek din baramulla mein , mein na gusse mein mk ko kehe dia aap baap beti bilkul same ho, gussa jaise nose pe baithe reehte hain  aur mk in anger said hmm, mein aapni dadda ke beti hoon, uska gusse oh bilkul aapki tarah hain maan.

Maan weakly smiles and said ummm, oh hum dono ka beti hain, gussa toh hum dono ki tarah hain.

Then after some moments of silence maan asked geet hwo she handle  little mk when she feared about little baby.

Geet smiles  and said

After mk's birth nurse give her to me and I just wonder to see her there, she is replica of ur maan, I just kissed her and want to tell u , I just want to give u , ur daughter, ur dream. But I… anyway, then nurse and doctor helped me about feeding, bathing, changing cloths of mk, first I feared  and cried there then I loved ot do them .I just want to do everything for mk.

Maan :- those things , I promised u help u but…

Geet:- maan, u know  when mk is 4yr old, one day she is crying lots  kisibhi tarah nehi khaiyegi nehi baar bolne par bhi nehi, danta phir bhi nehi then when I give her ur pics ,she just start to eat her dinner.in fact every lunch and dinner and bed story is full of ur story, our frist meeting, our every moments.I shared our life with her maan.

Maan heard and feel proud of geet , cause the way she handle everything and feel sad for them cause they want to be with him but.. maan feel angry on himself for his anger , he almost ruined everything.

Then maan noticed geet is smiling little and some sperk on her eyes when she told about this.she is so lost in there then suddenly tears falls from her eyes and she said but maan , mk missed u there.I try my level best to give ur love but still she missed u.

Maan just hugged her tightly and said I'm sorry geet, I'm really sorry from now ,I'll be with u and our daughter .

komlika thumbnail
thanks katemasi n rakhi  🤗