KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@roops prblm kya hain ohi pata nehi
pehele oh toh bolo
 u two r my sweet heart  now tell me what happen
komlika thumbnail
PART 16: 😛 

When geet came to UK''......'Riddhima came to receive her''.........ridhima was doing her internship at London sanjeevani hospital''....... ''.......ridhima suggest that geet stay with her''.......at first geet wasn't sure bc she didn't want to cause riddhima any trouble'''......but then she thought it would be better to stay with riddhima (who is her bua(father sister)'s daughter)as her family wouldn't be worrying about her being all alone'......'n....... also she herself didn't wanted to be alone'.....'GEET said they will split monthly expenses between her and riddhima''........riddhima agreed without throwing any traumas.... bc... she knew geet very well as they have grown up together(will explain more about riddhima-geet relationship later on)

Arman was ridhima's neighbor and also colleague (he was also doing his internship at London sanjeevani hospital)''......'Vicky and Arman both were friends and live together'.........''they met at party n Vicky was looking for place to stay n arman was looking for paying guest not bc he wanted money.......... 'but bc he didn't want to stay alone in his two bedroom apartment)''.........'when arman came to know about his baby sister getting scholarship and coming to study at oxford  he was happy''.......but this meant Vicky would have to leave n find new place for himself'''n''.arman didn't want that''.......'.but then if he didn't let Vicky leave''.......'pari would have to live in hostel''......which he didn't approved''.......so when he share this with GEET (geet n arman met eachother when geet drop her grocery bags while opening her house door'.arman came to help her and geet invited arman and Vicky for dinner''.......... Bc of geet bubbly nature Vicky, arman , n geet became great friends'''......riddhima didn't approve geet inviting arman'although she didn't mind Vicky'''.........bc arman always irritate her at work'.....'n.......''.their talk will endup with argument and argument will endup with fight'''....... (Both Vicky n geet enjoy arman-ridhima fighting like tom n jerry''......'as arman n ridhima will always fight when they meet''.........vicky n geet get to know each other'''.........as they were in same college'.doing same major''........and decided they will take same classes)

Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Why Is Everyone Writing Some Updates Here ?!! 😆
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
d prob is tht 
mene hinal ko sanya ki kasam di
n she is like u should nt hv done tht  n tht u should b bossy whn ur around hinal otherwise u cnt survive her
n in this my frnds r sanya,priya
n my enemies r sana
so whr do u cm
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Why Is Everyone Writing Some Updates Here ?!! 😆

ITS no just some update...........its my bakwas SS on Maaneet 😆 😉
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@priya brilliant part. loved it, enjoy it.
continue
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@sanya welcome back dear
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
priya
i loved it
was so fab
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

ITS no just some update...........its my bakwas SS on Maaneet 😆 😉

oye ,  this is beautiful, awesome ss .

komlika thumbnail
PART 17: 😛

When arman share his tension with geet and ridhima………geet came up with solution………she suggest that Pari would live with her and ridhima as they have 3 bedroom apartment……..so Vicky wouldn't have to leave…… and arman can relax as pari would be living next door …… n…….it would be more convenient for Pari as she will be living with geet n riddhima rather than with arman……..at first arman wasn't sure about it……..but then he didn't want to lose his best friend Vicky……..so he agree……..but said tht Pari will also share the house expense which ridhima n geet………n…….they had no problem with tht……… ridhima only agree to geet suggestion bc Vicky was nice guy and good friend…….n……..she also didn't want pari to live alone in hostel…….(but ridhima we know y u said yes……..we know u like arman…….it's ok hota hai)…………so pari started living with geet n ridhima…….n geet, Vicky, n pari took same classes……n…..did they internship at same company………..they were famous trio……… Vicky n pari will always argue just like arman n ridhima……….n……….geet will play referee in both couple fights……..for both Vicky n Pari GEET was their elder sister……..although GEEt was barely 6mons older then Vicky n about 10 mons older than pari. Geet even tie rakhi to both Vicky n Arman.