Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

EPI Ananlysis Thread 19th March (Page 3)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

OMG !Anu,just read your post.Difficulty in conceiving is okay and Shan can take Khanak away for some TLC and all,but a surrogate mom?Don't think it would go down well whatever way they choose to show it!

i only hope they don't go that way.. just that RBO has been different and take up issues like MMS, pregnancy,etc so easily... i just meant i wouldnt be surprised but its not what I would like to see...

Ive been trying to figure out how they will continue..

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
superb analysis saaz...........ClapClapClapClap
haila khanak said dayd????????ShockedShockedShockedShocked
i thot she said dead thats y every1 was shocked.........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
par koi gal nahi her tymin is just too good............
LOVED kt in ystday's episode..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
he was just tooooooooooooo goooood...............ClapClapClapClap
his emotios.......... the way he expressed was just too good...............ClapClapClapClapClap
his expression change when khanak plays wid the doll..................
was just amazing..............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dat little emotion of his was done so well by him...........ClapClapClapClap
and in the end when the trio is pulling his leg to wear salwaar or saari..........LOLLOLLOL
the way he denied going for the movie and his blush...................*faints*EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
for me ystday's show kt stole it completely..............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ym also did a fab job............ClapClapClapClap
but kt just stole it yaar wid his soo many expression..........ClapClapClapClap

i knw i have written wat almost every1 has written but wat to EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
control nahi hota yaar...........LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
nyc one Saaz!
Rahul track is jinxd!...sam, jeeny/renne/bhai...nthng woking out!

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
oh saaz..i like i like i like...it....

ans saaz..agar tujhe koi dusre bhai ka pata ho uss bhai ko nikal ne mein..i m wid u..supari ka paisa hum share karke denge ...okkk..lmao...

Edited by iluvmanar - 20 March 2011 at 12:37pm
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@saaz great analysis dear..

I think
This is a star one show They wont show difficulty in conceiving ..khanak crying over it surrogate mother  a third person..etc.,

hose areas are not RBos cup of tea..Further They are not married for so long to think of surrogate mother  difficulty in conceiving and all that ..so may prsons conceive after one or two years

...i am very confident about it...Those are all Ekta type ides and they will never be shown in RBO .  

I want them  to concentrate on shaping Khanak as well

Not restricting her to K house hold alone..I want her to take up some passion like arts painting etc.,

and since Khandelwals are super rich they can easily arrange for art exhibitions publicity etc.,

and a track showing shaan becomes too famous and hence has not time for her and how they handle it

First of all i want an honeymoon track and some out door locales

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 20 March 2011 at 8:19pm
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
great analysis Saaz loved the episode for Shanak and K family, what the  heck is this Bhai doing now?
jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Chala gaya Pait ....Aa gaya Pyaar

Haaye...kaise nahin aata....

Pait ka Panga: All the jumping on the sofa, running around slapstick was completely redeemed with Shaan's burdthal and his discomfort in trying to reach out to his wife...brilliant acting by KT...take a bow dude...."sorry Khanak....maine realise kiya ki main Khanak hoon...aur Khanak bhagtee nahin, dhat ke saamna kartee hai".....and their romance...haaye nazar na lage....and Shaan's innocent "pyaar kam ho gaya hai"...which wife has never during pregnancy felt that her hubby's love has reduced....Ahhhhh! This aspect beautifully shown in the role reversal....and the romance between our Khanak as Shaan and Shaan as Khanak...resplendent redemption.....while we as viewers and lovers of shanak romance may feel it was an opportunity missed....for me from a story perspective...it was perfect....akhir Pait ka panga jo hai....

Pait gayab-Parents samne:  Let me be very honest...mujhe bahut darrr tha...ke they might actually show some horribly enacted slapstick of shaan giving birth....lekin parents bannne ka sukh....the way Khanak holds the doll and Shaan looks at her adoringly only to realise plan is going away from destination....jaana tha cheen pahunch gaye japan....FABULOUS!!! CVS take a bow...the scene just before Khanak escapes ...is a beautiful one....becos Khanak is Shaan admiring his child...his child's feet, face, and thanking Shaan as Khanak for the best gift ever....while Shaan begins as a mom...."baby maa baap ke beech mein nahin soyega tho aur kahan soyega",,,,every dialogue...all the love that is potrayed is literal manifestation of how a father (played by Khanak) and mother (played by Shaan) behave in reality.....all of the dialogues drive the apprehension of actual parents and the role reversal within the plot home....Writers and YM and KT take a BOW!!!!

Saaz baaz nahin aayegi: Yaar ,the scene on the whole decoration of the house....come on yaar...now was a good time to bring in some seriousness into the plot....even in some subtle way...there were some gems of subtlety like Sunil saying 'jab asli baby hoga tab hum help karenge',,,
Yaar....Yeh bhai ko hataane ke liye kaunsa Bhai ko phone karna padega....Dustbin ke saath abhi yeh Bhai....Dude....kya faltu dialogues....jab haste hain tho bijli khadaktee hai jab rote hai...yaar dmaag ka dahi...Bhai ko karo bye bye......

in blue: ROFL And also dhyaaammeeettt!!!! I so wish that dustbin and bhai vanish into thin air!! poof!!Ouch

All in all....main analysis deeya matlab mera dil khush biddu...bas yeh bhai ka kuch karo....yeh track .... take it back....

lekin role reversal aur bachhe walle track as long as subtle sensous sexy shanak...jaari rakho

I love the fact that they are still exploring....
Kya Baap baanna itna aasaan hota hai....not bad maine manage kar liya...
Kya Maa bannna itna mushkil hai...kya sabke saath aisa hi hota hai???

in red : Eggjhactly!!

Saaaz you speak what lies in the hearts of many!!!Embarrassed Track jo bhi ho, ShaNak moments glorify the whole situation and make it watchable!!

KT/YM as usual without saying or at the cost of repeating are excellence epitomized!! Phew their very screen presence steals the show. Track gayaa tel lene. Their dialogue delivery, their voices, their expressions, their very timing!! Kudos and I am sighing.. in ShaNak ki duniya!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The over all track made soem sense here. Rest is still tentative W&W for me. As it is not connecting still. But ShaNak's sweet relationship, their understanding of the other makes it an attraction worth returning to... mindless of what makes sense or doesn't I watch ShaNak...

Brilliant analysis saaazClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top