Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

EPI Ananlysis Thread 19th March (Page 2)

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@ saaaz loved the analysis superb i loved all the high points ............pait ka panga,pait gayab parents samne& loved the way u said saaaz baaz nahi ayegi
as the episode starts loved it when KT says burthal he tries to come close to YM but can't due to his pait......superbly done..........she wakes up & tells that she was worried 4 him & dialogue said by KT  that ki main to khanak hu & khanak kabhi bhi musibat se bhagti nahi daant k samna karti hai.........awesome..........though they r dealing to solve their issue but they r still in love wonderfully expressed by both KT & YM .........hats of to them...........
their romantic moment awesome......... & the way khanak told mujhe bahut neend aarahi hai & then she slept ...........was amazing leaving shan  amazed.............beautifully expressed .......(expression me to lagta hai dono ne PG kar rakhi hai koi bhi moment ko itna accha bana dete hai ab inke expressions ki main aur tareef nahi karungi..........LOL)
loved the point in the show that shan delievers the baby at night & no one sees that.......
loved the baby moment khanak behaving as shan & touching baby just as the parents do & expressing her gratitude to khanak  aka shan 4 the lovely gift............awesome dialogues ......4 a moment shan just behaves as khanak  would behave as mother..........lovely........& superb dialogue......his very own Focus dude focus.........& jana tha japan pahuch gaye chinLOL
KT trying to stop the baby from crying...........& the way he did itClapClapClapClapClapClap 
the decoration scene lovely............loved the way YM goes & hold that teddy............
in this some seriousness with light mood came .........wonderful.......sunil with his dialogues .........awesome....... 
thank CV,s that when Shan jumped that he will also go & watch movie............madhavi told him to be dressed like khanak 4 moment i thought now they will show him dressing in sari.........but  that didn't happen & i am really happy..........
YM  made such a cute face when sunil leave & said baby ka daid he  room decorate  karega.......
in all amazing episode..............
(forgetting the bhai moment ofcourse) 
bow to yasharan.............amazing acting by them.............to CV's ............awesome dialogues..............
looking forward to holi episode.............

Edited by angel_9 - 19 March 2011 at 5:38pm

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
todays episode was rocked
karan and yashu doing a great job..ther chemistry were amazing
todays loved the way when shaan says to yashu  "burthal"  and that time his feeling about yashu was just great..he looked her awesomely.
and when khanak said "aap kaha chale geye they me to bahu gabra gayi thi and shaan said 'sorry khanak..darr gayi thi "  remembering me on july amazing dhulwadi journey.Star
loved the dilogue when shaan said "baad me mene relize kiya ki mai to khanak hoo and khanak sitution se bagti nahi  hai datt kar sitution ka samna karti haiClapClapClap
i loved then khanak says"pakka wala promise and shan says:koi kaccha wala bhi hota hai..pakka wala promise !!!!!! the whole bedroom scene was amazing and awesome kt and yashu well performed it
loved the scene when shaan give the baby toys to yash and yashu looked it nicely and smiled her face that time shaan face reaction amazing and he relized khanak feeling that time. looking her very
emotionalyClapClap
loved the scene when shaan says himself "maine manage kar liya yaar kya baap banana itna asan hai' and just after that khanak said herself "kya ma banana itna mushkil hai..kya sab ke sath aise hi hota hai" both shown their feeling brilientlyClapClapClap
i think todays episode we get great dilogue and karan.yashu done it
very wellClapClap
thannks to cvs for give wonderful episodeClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
hey you missed Sunil " asli Daed dekoraete karegaa ni".. that was the icing of today's episode for me...
Sunil's character has so far been one of the best dad roles created... really awesome...

considering how RBO has given us jhatkaas every now and then.. why do I have a feeling this romcom track is not going to end very sweetly.. Khanak not being able to concieve and so a surrogate mom (which means new character) will be introduced...

What surprises me is in Starone.. if one serial is all happy the other has to be all sob... if one serial is about losing a child, the other is about wanting a child.. is this some stratergy by Starone..

Few days back remember Saaz we discused about how Shaan was the exact opp of the neighbouring protagonist...

But for me RBO is the best and so are Shanak... I for one is loving this role reversal track.. totally love the way KT does the pregnant woman thingy...
And seems like they got a new makeup artist for Khanak.. kind of like the way they enhance her big eyes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123bones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

hey you missed Sunil " asli Daed dekoraete karegaa ni".. that was the icing of today's episode for me...
Sunil's character has so far been one of the best dad roles created... really awesome...

considering how RBO has given us jhatkaas every now and then.. why do I have a feeling this romcom track is not going to end very sweetly.. Khanak not being able to concieve and so a surrogate mom (which means new character) will be introduced...

What surprises me is in Starone.. if one serial is all happy the other has to be all sob... if one serial is about losing a child, the other is about wanting a child.. is this some stratergy by Starone..

Few days back remember Saaz we discused about how Shaan was the exact opp of the neighbouring protagonist...

But for me RBO is the best and so are Shanak... I for one is loving this role reversal track.. totally love the way KT does the pregnant woman thingy...
And seems like they got a new makeup artist for Khanak.. kind of like the way they enhance her big eyes..

@ Anu

Hey... havent seen u in sometime in CC. How hav u been?

Me too like Sunil very much:) Very good actor, after KT and YM!

Regarding what u said (I have highlighted in bold), really? U think thats what we will see? Oh lord.... that wud be too serious, nahin? But, on the other hand, I have total confidence in KT and Yashu. They wud do it brilliantly!

let's see how the CVs take this track forward.

Me also wonder if the channel purposefully ensures ki when one show is all happy-happy, the other one is sad. When we had the MMS track, i think padosan show had shaadi.
simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Didn't see it as usual!! LOL

But tumhara analysis padhkar can picture it!! Sounds awesome!! Will ck it out!:)
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Loved the ShaNak scenes yesterday
KT-YM portrayed Khanak-Shaan really nicely.Shows that not only do the two actors know their own characters, they know the other character equally well.Very important I feel for a love story to be portrayed convincingly.

Absolutely loved the 'budthal' scene-Epitome of shaNak cuteness and love for me.
Dialogues showed that finally Shaan is realizing how hard it is for a girl to become a mother too but they want it in spite of that.
The questioning of just how hard it is to become a parent by both-very natural and realistic.

The morning scene after 'delivery' was also very cute
Loved how Shaan is admiring his wife admiring the baby as him.Loved KT as the man besotted by his wife with their 'baby' in her hands even while totally against it.The look plus the Cheen Japan dialogue said it all.
And how Khanak is at first apprehensive but with the 'baby' in her hands the maternal feelings come to play even while she is enacting her husband.

All in all-ShaNak shall make the cutest parents eventually.
Though I do feel they need to focus a bit on Khanak realizing why Shaan wouldn't want to become a dad...

SunAvi characterization much better today
Now even they are trying to show BOTH of them just what it means to become parents and not only trying to convince Shaan to embrace fatherhood.Which is what they should do being the elders, and knowing how both their son and DIL are still kids at heart.

P.S: Also loved how Shaan is being all our kid has your nose, my smile etc.Very cute.
And the slight smile Shaan gives when Sunil tells Khanak there is someone at the door to meet you.It is full of love for his wife.No matter how anti being a dad he is, at this moment he is happy knowing that Khanak will be happy with the surprise.

Edited by -SYS- - 20 March 2011 at 4:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Okay so finally watched the episode with sound and all.Much much better than what we have been subjected to the last two days.

ShaNak's burthal scene was so cute.The way Shan tries to make himself comfy was hilarious lol.And their cute little exchange after that.Loved how Shan reacted to seeing Khanak in that white night suit and he tried his damned best to get close but that didn't allow him lol.You can see that they both are trying to control their laughter but can see Karan's slipping lol.

Baby scene tho was so realistic.OMG!!Shan's various reactions to Khanak's expressions were so damn good and so real.They so looked like a real couple there.And the baby in his hands was damn sexy.His look of wonderment on seeing Khnak's happiness was priceless.The way he leaned in to stroke the baby before realising his plan was so good.His focus dude and that nuance reminded me of the days when he used to so get distracted by Khanak.

SunAvi,ShaNak scene was good.Shan's look towards Khanak was Embarrassed.

I think I covered everything lolTongue

Pre-cap-would have been great it was a holi precap,at least we could have had some idea as to how its happening.On the other hand its okay I guess as the wait would be even more torturous if they actually showed ShaNak!

Now watching yesterday's episode I can truly say KT and YM are one of the best we have in TV industry right now.Their chemistry tho was just out of this world.How can they make it look so real and natural?Hope someone answers this Q for me lol.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 20 March 2011 at 5:04am
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
OMG !Anu,just read your post.Difficulty in conceiving is okay and Shan can take Khanak away for some TLC and all,but a surrogate mom?Don't think it would go down well whatever way they choose to show it!

Go to top