Rang Badalti Odhani

EPI Ananlysis Thread 19th March

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Chala gaya Pait ....Aa gaya Pyaar

Haaye...kaise nahin aata....

Pait ka Panga: All the jumping on the sofa, running around slapstick was completely redeemed with Shaan's burdthal and his discomfort in trying to reach out to his wife...brilliant acting by KT...take a bow dude...."sorry Khanak....maine realise kiya ki main Khanak hoon...aur Khanak bhagtee nahin, dhat ke saamna kartee hai".....and their romance...haaye nazar na lage....and Shaan's innocent "pyaar kam ho gaya hai"...which wife has never during pregnancy felt that her hubby's love has reduced....Ahhhhh! This aspect beautifully shown in the role reversal....and the romance between our Khanak as Shaan and Shaan as Khanak...resplendent redemption.....while we as viewers and lovers of shanak romance may feel it was an opportunity missed....for me from a story perspective...it was perfect....akhir Pait ka panga jo hai....

Pait gayab-Parents samne:  Let me be very honest...mujhe bahut darrr tha...ke they might actually show some horribly enacted slapstick of shaan giving birth....lekin parents bannne ka sukh....the way Khanak holds the doll and Shaan looks at her adoringly only to realise plan is going away from destination....jaana tha cheen pahunch gaye japan....FABULOUS!!! CVS take a bow...the scene just before Khanak escapes ...is a beautiful one....becos Khanak is Shaan admiring his child...his child's feet, face, and thanking Shaan as Khanak for the best gift ever....while Shaan begins as a mom...."baby maa baap ke beech mein nahin soyega tho aur kahan soyega",,,,every dialogue...all the love that is potrayed is literal manifestation of how a father (played by Khanak) and mother (played by Shaan) behave in reality.....all of the dialogues drive the apprehension of actual parents and the role reversal within the plot home....Writers and YM and KT take a BOW!!!!

Saaz baaz nahin aayegi: Yaar ,the scene on the whole decoration of the house....come on yaar...now was a good time to bring in some seriousness into the plot....even in some subtle way...there were some gems of subtlety like Sunil saying 'jab asli baby hoga tab hum help karenge',,,
Yaar....Yeh bhai ko hataane ke liye kaunsa Bhai ko phone karna padega....Dustbin ke saath abhi yeh Bhai....Dude....kya faltu dialogues....jab haste hain tho bijli khadaktee hai jab rote hai...yaar dmaag ka dahi...Bhai ko karo bye bye......

All in all....main analysis deeya matlab mera dil khush biddu...bas yeh bhai ka kuch karo....yeh track .... take it back....

lekin role reversal aur bachhe walle track as long as subtle sensous sexy shanak...jaari rakho

I love the fact that they are still exploring....
Kya Baap baanna itna aasaan hota hai....not bad maine manage kar liya...
Kya Maa bannna itna mushkil hai...kya sabke saath aisa hi hota hai???

Edited by saaaz - 19 March 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANAnu80vaish_123roadsidejunkeyangel_9nk.maililuvmanar-SYS-jparkerSidNeeti-fan-Manita-priya_cool_123tvrasikaRoshni_MOlicityFan-YasharanArshi-purvi08simikrSPN_JD_Addictedadventure_gurlbones88-Deepali-shanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
WOW!!Saaz,I now can't wait to watch the episode.Caught up with just ShaNak scene and Shan as Khanak looked sexy with a baby in his hand lol.Khanak as Shan so naturally worried just like most fathers feel.

Any prediction Saaz?Cos as much as this track was induced foe humour and all,there seems to be some signal or something.Their reactions,decorating the room and all,that they want a baby but unable to!

U gave a whole different perspective as I tho watched without sound  and just going by their expressions!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9.Dilwale.-Deepali-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode very much:) KT-YM were just.... what to day... bless'em... for understanding their characters so well, and portraying them with such convictionClap

Loved the way Shaan came to a sleeping Khanak, calling her 'budthal'. Loved how he described Khanak, as someone who doesn't run away from her responsibilities! I was like 'finally'!LOL He knows!

We now have a new word in ShaNak dictionary- 'Pucca-wala promise'!

YM looked so cute in white... really pretty and that smile, just amazing... Clap

When I read the Star One article, I thought we would get a 'Shaan in labour' scene and wasn't sure how that wud work out... thank goodness, Shaan delivered at night and no one sawLOL

The doll-baby scene was also cute...(as Aditi pointed out in CC) that nanosecond fliker in Shaan's face when Khanak talks abt tiny hands... spot on, KT!Clap  Shaan will be a great dad, after all! He is so lattoo over his wife and will be jst as lattoo over his kids... thats the hint i got.

Khanak reconsidering motherhood because of pain and inconvenience? Very unlike her!

Sunil-Madz scene was also equally good. Really like how YM always gets the accent right- 'dayd', tame'... she is so goodClap

Am also grateful to the CVs for not elaborating on Madz' suggestion for Shaan to appear in Khanak's clothes.

@ Smitha

Can't predict future track now, but if they explore ShaNak having problems with conceiving or whatever, that wud be very interesting.Today YM and KT showed how well they can emote... They r very capable of bringing out all the aspects of parenthood.

Edited by tvrasika - 19 March 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyangel_9saaazRoshni_MOlicityFan-Manita-.Dilwale.SPN_JD_Addicted-Deepali-shanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Smitha....well I did think today while watching the room decoration...that they seem to be really dragging it...a bit....first i thought is this going khanak cannot concieve route...but then realised that is too serious for RBO...so dismissed the thought...so I don't know at this point...

-Manita-.Dilwale.-Deepali-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

thanks for the tread saazy smaazy! Big smile

19th March, 2011.

such a lovely episode for a saturday. a very pleasant surprise indeed! Approve

KT and YM rocked.

KT was great except for some salman improvisations here and there. Thumbs Up

YM tu is the queen of realistic and understated expressions. too good she is. Clap

loved them in the BR scene with the baby. together these two are like a nitrogen ka bomb! 

shanak finally think from each other's perspective while pretending to be one another. beautiful! 

sunvi are cute. the bump is gone and the bhai is here. let's see what monday brings! all in all a good episode! Approve

Edited by zennnn - 19 March 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyangel_9saaaz-Manita--Deepali-shanakyasharan

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis saaz.......loved todays epsiode shanak romance was toooo guddd....awww the doll was very cuteeee..shanak cute baby ki naam toh rotlu honi hai hahaha doll was gudd at crying....lol....yasharan rocked...

-Manita--Deepali-shanakyasharan

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Episode  -- 19.03.11 ~~ Arrival of the baby and proud parents ~~

I totally loved the episode today !!

there were several highpoints ---

Shaan comes back and just says "budthal"......the way she tells him.
He realising that Khanak always faces the problems hands - on and doesn't try to run away !!

The romance that refuses to die.....despite of several hurdles !!
Khanak telling Shaan that parents become more loving to each other after the arrival of baby....thus alleviating his fears in a subtle way !!

KT and YM looked Awesome.........act beautifully and naturally !!

ShaNak were so cutely interacting with the baby doll....as if it is normal kid....
The xpressions in their eyes with the baby............Million Dollars !!
the fears, the prejudices and the happiness that comes with the baby was wonderfully portrayed....
few words, loads of expressions and bang -on dialogues !!
Director and Actors..............Take a Bow !!!

baby bump gone.....................Yayyyyy !!!!!!!  I am Super - happy !!!

Shaan feeling pro towards baby....."jaana tha Japan...pahunch gaye Cheen".......dialogue and the way he said it .....lol
Khanak feeling against the whole idea.....thinking it is not that easy !!!

KT stole the show today, and that lemon yellow shirt with blue jeans suits him like anything
his expressions were natural
his eyes emoted with the baby
and loved him trying to calm the doll and then realising that it is not so difficult

YM looks awesome in white.....she was a tease in that white night suit!!
she was at her naughty best with Shaan and then the motherly look in her eyes with the baby......too good !!

disliked a few things but I ignore them celebrating the exit of Shaan's baby bump and because Shanak were awesome today !!!!
Masky -- I would like to give him a few episodes before I comment.
Rajen...........I have accepted them as an integral part of the show and hence I don't dislike them anymore !! (I  have forgotten that MMS waala rahul existed, just as CVs have.....though I haven't forgiven him.....will not think abt it now)

SunAvi were good, natural and underplayed themselves......liked it !!!

I forgot to mention how Shaan jumps at the idea of going for a movie...........lol
and KT's blush when he is teased to wear women's dress and how he evades it ...................SUPERBLY DONE !!!!
that blush was so cute !!!!

OverAll................I loved it completely today !!!

Awaiting the Holi episode !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123sweetsuteangel_9priya_cool_123OlicityFan-Deepali-shanakyasharan

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
my expectations wre pretty low 4 today bt it turned out to be a surprise....KT nd YM...take a bow guys....Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteOlicityFan.Dilwale.bones88-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Go to top