Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Feeling gud to see Maaneet seperate,excited abt it (Page 2)

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

YEa agree. The CVs completely murdered her charcater today esp after watching the precap. No matter what they do now the damage has been done. The best thing to do is kill Geet as for now i think shes better off dead then breaking Maans heart, the one who was her savior.

my god killing geet itselfLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.what can i say?well she is just doing her own blabbering infront of maan which is very much of her character irrespective of consequences. She is like a open book to maan. Iam sure for this reason she has to be killed. wah......wah......She is in so much love with maan that she in her grief also thinking about maan's attachment with baby. I think for this also she should be surely killed. One thing i can say don't get too emotional. watch it as a show and u will get ur entertainment. if u take things too much serious at the end it will result in disappointment. Maan and geet are not realEmbarrassed. They don't exist. Just enjoy the show and dream about passsionate maaneet reunion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
ClapClap
Originally posted by GVVN

Ooops apologies and no hard feelings,I am just feeling sorry for the character Maan Singh Khurana.

What is even more sad is I am feeling bad for a fictional character which will change according to the way makers want,so no issues,at the end of the day it is a fiction.

Hehehehehehe now that is indeed sad,writing for a fictional character which will indeed teach you something about how stupid women can be.

But still,Maan's nature justified from a man's point of view.

He is the ideal personality most men wud hate to follow,becoz he is too idolised by writers of Geet but he is the ideal man every women or most women wud love to have as life partner.

Geet giving credit to Dev for she being happy and smiling..

So what,any man who loves his women alot wud be happy and feel good to see his partner happy and smiling after a tragedy as big as what happened to Geet and wud bother least who made her happy and smile.

But if the person happens to be the one who slept with your wife and is her ex hubby,real father of the child and above all is the one who cheated her and left her alone and when she was left alone you were there for her,you accept her with her past,you stand by her and support her in every circumstances,you marry her and assure her that the child was his and after doing all this you hear your wife praising the one who did all the misdoings earlier,your heart wud bleed and wud bleed so badly that you wud even consider of taking the extreme step of getting seperated.

Simple human tendency and one of the seven sins "jealously"

No man or women wud ever entertain the opposite partner praising and giving credit to the culprit who ruined their life.

For some reason writers end up ruining Geet's character every 60 episodes.

Now she is praising the one who ruined her life and above all is making her own husband feel incompetant and not good enough to understand her when she was upset and in depression.

For some reason writers always potray Geet a bit selfish,some girl who feels her sorrow and pain is so high that anyone managing to make her happy is a hero.

Poor Maan Sing Khurana,he made a mistake of moving baby's memories and became a big culprit in eyes of Geet and on the other hand culprit Dev despite doing the worst possible misdoings is getting praises for his small gestures.

Well that is something you wud call selfishness by Geet and for some it is stupidity by Geet but trust me on this there are women in the society as selfish as Geet.

For those who feel it is ok to praise a person like Dev who also saved your hubbie's life,I am really sorry,no man can ever accept his wife saying what Geet said about Dev and that is why Maan Singh Khurana is such a great character.

Well Selfishness by Geet at pathetic best,she proudly tells Maan why she was happy and because of whom she was happy,forgetting the fact that her husband too was upset with the tragedy and above all was feeling guilty for moving the memories and she jumps in to make him feel even more guilty by praising the culprit in her life.

Maan and Geet were always loved for the fact

" Love for Geet in Maan's eyes and respect for Maan in Geet's eyes"

Something which drove fans crazy and make them feel they are real and someone to idolise.

It was November 2010 when I had suggested the makers to take day to day general issues and show the society how to deal with it taking Maan and Geet as characters and Drashti and Gurmeet as actors becoz it will have an impact.

But unfortunately the writers end up showing what I guess every daily soap does and rightly so to move the story forward.

It feels bad for a character like Maan and one feels Geet does not deserve a person like Maan Singh Khurana when she is shown doing such stupid acts,which offcourse is an outcome of someone's stupid thought who is just incapable of handling the real life situation in a better manner and despite knowing how highly fans feel for the characters Maaneet,somehow they manage to degarde the characters with some illogical plot.

Love for Geet in Maan's eyes was always shown but with time respect for Maan in Geet's eyes faded and made their pair look very substandard and nothing special.

1) Be it Geet running away from the engagement party.

2) Be it Geet rejecting Maan infront of clients and media

3) Be it Geet now,praising Dev despite knowing Maan hates it alot and all this when she knows she is married to the person who was there with her when she was in the worst possible condition and the one who gave her new dreams and taught her to fight and survive in society.

At the end of the day,one feels it is highly stupid thinking and writing for a character which is fictional,but mind it,people do keep in mind the things seen on TV and do develop perceptions in real life and if it happens to be an impact from Maan and Geet then many take it far more seriously than they shud.

The way writers potray Geet as one selfish girl who thinks about her own pain,one seriously feels bad and hopes a character like Maan Singh Khurana retaliates,but he wud not becoz that wud mess up things.

But certainly if I was Maan Singh Khurana,then the next plot wud be Maan certainly misunderstanding Geet for all right reasons and teaching her a good lesson and that would be,

" If you cannot understand your life partner and his or her feelings,and continue to prove your point without understanding its impact,you are bound to face its consequences and that too some serious ones"

It matters least what is shown in Geet these days becoz the writers have already killed and messed up with the characters Maan and Geet,but you certainly feel sad for the team which does not do justice to their USP.

GVN wishes everyone good night and is happy to see Manchester United win against Bolton in the 88th minute.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapyou wrote so good..............you wrote all I wanted to say..............with perfect words................ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

YEa agree. The CVs completely murdered her charcater today esp after watching the precap. No matter what they do now the damage has been done. The best thing to do is kill Geet as for now i think shes better off dead then breaking Maans heart, the one who was her savior.

I am with you on KILL geet KILL GHSP mission............I m sacred they will turn this into....another uttran with GEET as ICcha,,,,,,,
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
First...the episode is not even aired and you dont know exactly whats gonna happen!!

Second....cut some slacks for a mother who just lost her baby and whose husband (in her pov) is being insensitive to her grief, who is not even allowing her a decent mourning period!! I just dont get how Geet is selfish here????    If your friend loses her baby goes into a depression, shut her off for 3 days discarding her husband (even if he is angel from heaven himself), would you call her selfish???? Unfortunately the only person who seams to understand and gives some solace is her worst enemy.... How does that make her selfish??
I do agree Geet shouldnt have praised Dev...I am sure she wouldnt do that in any other situation!! But all those people weeping for MSK  must think for a second what Geet is going through!!

You are all ready to  accept Maan's petty feeling like "jealousy" but not Geet's emotional trauma of a Miscarriage!! How pathetic!!!!

Thirdly... Vikaranth Kathri you changed your user id and continues character bashing ?

Edited by Rolzz - 19 March 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti4everBharathi_gurtiutopia88Infinitedreams

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with most of what you have written however, how can we know where the storyline is going with a thirty second clip. Yes, They are portraying geet in a negative light and someone very fickle but that may be due to the MC and her emotional state. 

We don't yet know what dev did for geet in order for her to say that to maan. So i for one am reserving judgement and will get back to you.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi raniBharathi_gurtiSilentsoulInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

my god killing geet itselfLOL.what can i say?well she is just doing her own blabbering infront of maan which is very much of her character irrespective of consequences. She is like a open book to maan. Iam sure for this reason she has to be killed. wah......wah......She is in so much love with maan that she in her grief also thinking about maan's attachment with baby. I think for this also she should be surely killed. One thing i can say don't get too emotional. watch it as a show and u will get ur entertainment. if u take things too much serious at the end it will result in disappointment. Maan and geet are not realEmbarrassed. They don't exist. Just enjoy the show and dream about passsionate maaneet reunion.

Very well said, me toh cracked up after watching the precap....I was like Maan shouldn't have to be angry, you should have to check her temperature...In fever, brain sometime twist lolz, and people start talking like that.....

There is no reason to get angry..It such a funny precap...Geet is praising her own rapist front of Maan, her hubby, who is dying to kill Dev....Main hoti na sub se pehle Geet ko leyta ti, phir doctor ko call kurti....

Ya toh bhang chadha ke aagaiee, toh samajh hi nahin paiee kya kehna hai...

Anyways till the episode telecast i am reserving my comments....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 19 March 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2SilentsoulRolzz

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I think u all r blaming the WRONG ppl, sorry to say this but DADI is the main problem in maneet's lives, ever noticed that she is the cause of all MUs between them?, then she sits n enjoy the fireworks she createdLOL, the only times she realise wot she's done is when she sees Maan all torn up, n want to make her grandson happy again thats when she tries to fix things, first MU was due to her n this one in my opinion is also due to her  the minute she brought Dev into the house, i think i prefer NT,  atleast we knew  wot kind of a  person she is, but this woman Angry, Dev, well i got nothing to say abt him, i mean he's been told time and time again by Maan to stay out of Maneets business but NO, it's like he deaf or something, no matter if his intentions r good or not, just stay out of it, funny how Dadi is supporting him, like i said MAIN problem is Dadi, oh n DEV.

Edited by suprise007 - 19 March 2011 at 5:03pm

Bharathi_gurtiInfinitedreams

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SilentsoulBatameezDil

Go to top