Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
First...the episode is not even aired and you dont know exactly whats gonna happen!!

Second....cut some slacks for a mother who just lost her baby and whose husband (in her pov) is being insensitive to her grief, who is not even allowing her a decent mourning period!! I just dont get how Geet is selfish here????    If your friend loses her baby goes into a depression, shut her off for 3 days discarding her husband (even if he is angel from heaven himself), would you call her selfish???? Unfortunately the only person who seams to understand and gives some solace is her worst enemy.... How does that make her selfish??
I do agree Geet shouldnt have praised Dev...I am sure she wouldnt do that in any other situation!! But all those people weeping for MSK  must think for a second what Geet is going through!!

You are all ready to  accept Maan's petty feeling like "jealousy" but not Geet's emotional trauma of a Miscarriage!! How pathetic!!!!

Thirdly... Vikaranth Kathri you changed your user id and continues character bashing ?
Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with most of what you have written however, how can we know where the storyline is going with a thirty second clip. Yes, They are portraying geet in a negative light and someone very fickle but that may be due to the MC and her emotional state. 

We don't yet know what dev did for geet in order for her to say that to maan. So i for one am reserving judgement and will get back to you.😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

my god killing geet itself😆.what can i say?well she is just doing her own blabbering infront of maan which is very much of her character irrespective of consequences. She is like a open book to maan. Iam sure for this reason she has to be killed. wah......wah......She is in so much love with maan that she in her grief also thinking about maan's attachment with baby. I think for this also she should be surely killed. One thing i can say don't get too emotional. watch it as a show and u will get ur entertainment. if u take things too much serious at the end it will result in disappointment. Maan and geet are not real😳. They don't exist. Just enjoy the show and dream about passsionate maaneet reunion.

Very well said, me toh cracked up after watching the precap....I was like Maan shouldn't have to be angry, you should have to check her temperature...In fever, brain sometime twist lolz, and people start talking like that.....

There is no reason to get angry..It such a funny precap...Geet is praising her own rapist front of Maan, her hubby, who is dying to kill Dev....Main hoti na sub se pehle Geet ko leyta ti, phir doctor ko call kurti....

Ya toh bhang chadha ke aagaiee, toh samajh hi nahin paiee kya kehna hai...

Anyways till the episode telecast i am reserving my comments....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think u all r blaming the WRONG ppl, sorry to say this but DADI is the main problem in maneet's lives, ever noticed that she is the cause of all MUs between them?, then she sits n enjoy the fireworks she created😆, the only times she realise wot she's done is when she sees Maan all torn up, n want to make her grandson happy again thats when she tries to fix things, first MU was due to her n this one in my opinion is also due to her  the minute she brought Dev into the house, i think i prefer NT,  atleast we knew  wot kind of a  person she is, but this woman 😡, Dev, well i got nothing to say abt him, i mean he's been told time and time again by Maan to stay out of Maneets business but NO, it's like he deaf or something, no matter if his intentions r good or not, just stay out of it, funny how Dadi is supporting him, like i said MAIN problem is Dadi, oh n DEV.
Edited by suprise007 - 13 years ago
The makers are smart I know,what will eventually come out on monday will be different,publicity stunt to keep fans thinking on sunday as well.

But a cheapp one,do they really need it for geet.
"Nissar is a genius,if fans understand his formula,then no one would be complaining about the twists,they would rather be asking more and more,in hope of something special to follow"

Nissar's formula: "Pain,give so much pain that gain looks absolutely spectacular"

This is my observation nothing official...he has used this formula with Geet,week after week and has managed to create that craze which we call "Maaneet Effect"

Before you ban me,bash me and do what ever you like to do,read the article carefully and this time I am keeping it short.

Geet is watched only for Maan and Geet and despite pleads from mature fans and makers,fans continue to take events in Geet very seriously because the events touch their heart.

Fans have a very unfair desire," To see Drashti and Gurmeet as couple in real life as well" and since Geet is the only place where they can see them together and very close,fans keep demanding passionate moments and hate anyone coming in between and messing up their relationship.

This is what I call charisma of chemistry and "Maaneet Effect"

They loved the show and reacted with or without understanding that this is the real reason behind watching Geet and reacting and supporting the series.

The makers of Geet have exploited this feeling to their advantage very smartly.

If fans remember till date makers have cashed and shown plots where Maan and Geet seperate and come together and fans feel good about it.

But what makers are now failing to understand is,there is limit to everything and fans are now bored of their strategy and deserve some good moments between Maan and Geet.

Saturation will drown the makers badly.

Already the parallel track of NASA is annoying the fans and with track of Maan and Geet ruined artificially,the makers are themselves pushing their series towards suicidal end,becoz then the fans wud bother least what is shown in the series and avoid the series even if some good plots are shown in the series.

I am active since 8 months,I have seen hundredds leave the show,I have experienced these feelings and that  is why I am writing it to inform the makers that now it is indeed enough and they need to move on with some good moments between Maan and Geet in office,bed room and whereever possible and end the NASA track immediately before it is too late.

The moderator,I wud appreciate if you send this to the makers of Geet and some authority rather than banning it and depriving the fans from expressing their true views.

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u r great!!!! Just wrote what i have on my mind...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i do agree that what u r saying is true but we have to see the situation also write !!!!!!!!!! is not that geet is just sad becoze the baby is gone ... she feels guilty that she separated a father from his baby......... even in todays epi, when she is sad , she thinks about maan and how he was being a good father, to cheer up her own mood............. the only problem is that she is no longer open...... and that silence makes maan think about thing differently..................... when maan knows about the real truth , then i'm sure that he will be very much releived and will feel bad to misunderstood geet.... ad dev , well his intentons are nice for the time being but i would have been more than happy if he wasnt this much nosey and kept his distance .......... and about geet appreciating dev infrot of maan, i think she is being truthful to maan by saying her true feelings.............. i mean , if she said it some where else ,then he would be more sad........... besides geet only knows that maan doesnt like dev, she doesnt know that maan has started doubting abut their relation ........... again maan is justified here and i'm sure even with all these twists our maneet will comr with a bang , only that we havw to walt a while..........

I agree with u. the situation is precarious and I think its the call of the day that this MU does happen.....Maneet have always been shown as two totally different characters......one very matured and the other totally immature........how they solve this MU will be the deciding point in the continuity of the show....I am trying to keep faith in the CVs and their handling of this issue....lets just wait and watch...only hope this does not last very long...but looking at the track record of GHSP no issue has so far been dragged on for too long...so me thinks this too will end soon and will end on a beautiful note......keeping fingers crossed.....
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u.geet character par to mujhe ab gussa aata h.really geet ka character bilkul hi kharab kar diya h.agree with u and good post. 
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I just came here after 3ish months :S 
and the show is ruined :(
Maan the angry young man
Geet the fun bindaas yet sensitive girl
all gone down :(