Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

Happy Holi to All My Indian Friends

clixresearch Newbie
clixresearch
clixresearch

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Clix Research wishes all Indians a very Happy Holi. I have heard a lot about the colourful festival that is celebrated in India (though I have never had a chance to play) and feel as excited everytime as the first time I saw. I wish we in the UK had some festival like that. Please feel free to comment on my post and share your thoughts on how you are planning to celebrate the colourful festival.

About Clix Research 

Clix Research is a UK based consumer research company that does market research for major global brands across many countries. We have now entered the Indian market. We send free cosmetics and return ask for your valuable opinion. All the products that we send will be delivered to your doorstep ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE. Our products mainly include cosmetics like hair conditioners, shampoo, facial cream, lip gloss, skin care products and many more. To register with us and get free products, please click on the link below:-

http://clixresearch.com/default.aspx?siteZone=public_zone&globalNav=signup_area

Wishing you a very colourful Holi again!

With warm regards,
Clix Research Support Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top