Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI - Sunday - one tension free day... (Page 9)

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@mona meri jaan...
tension mat le..
maan chun chun ke badla lega....

pitega devil like last time!!!

@milli....good to see such a positive person with us yaar..
tumhare dad abhi thik hai na???
n everyone else?? ur chachi n the kids??

kya paka rakhi hai??
hume bhi khilao!!
hi ash h r u
mere dad abhi theek hain akhir saber aahi jata hai
kids to abhi chote hain
or chachi bhi kb tak ansoo bahaye gi ek na ek din saber krna pare ga
or me ne chicken biryani
chicken chese
chineese raita
salat and chaclate rifal
ap k lie bhejon kia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Thanks milli
u welcome muna any time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

dee u know what was aash's punishment is .......... to write a MAANEET - OS ............ which has all our crazy names included in there ....... so now get ready to write an OS with all our names fitting in there ......LOLLOLLOL

Hima if you all make me write an OS I'll write all weird roles for the crazies and the most weirdest one for Aash (I already have thought of an embarrasing character for her), manzoor hain toh bolo, phir mat kehna ke I didn't warn you. LOL

I'll have Aash, Varsha and Deepz as Maan's sisters, Sammy as Dev's girlfriend, Mona as Arjun's wife, Aarti and Reena as Sasha and Tasha, Izzat as Gujjar's girlfriend & I'm still thinking of good roles for Hima, Spee, Aditi and the rest of the crazies LOL I still have to find a wife for Nakul LOL

Oh BTW I'll be playing Geet's character, Maan's only love and wife LOL

dee thanks for considering me ........ but maan & geet's role maaneet have to play ...no one will take their place ...... we will be fitting in and out .........LOL 

sammy ko dev ki girlfriend bana diya ...... she will choose death before dev ....... she hates him ........

ek kaam karna ........aarti ko dev ki girl friend bana do ......... she likes SS .........so will not mind LOLLOLLOL

Actually I know how much Sammy hates Dev that's why I said this so she can convince Aash to cancel my sazaa, seeing staying with Aash even my mind works in evil ways LOL

Ok so Maaneet in original character that means I'll just write and not play a role.

Spee can be Vicky's girlfriend, Izzat can be Vicky's saali. Hima you can play Sameera and don't worry I'll keep her positive like your FF.

I'm sure Aash, Varsha & Deepz will never let me write this OS if they are Maan's sisters LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Actually I know how much Sammy hates Dev that's why I said this so she can convince Aash to cancel my sazaa, seeing staying with Aash even my mind works in evil ways LOL

Ok so Maaneet in original character that means I'll just write and not play a role.

Spee can be Vicky's girlfriend, Izzat can be Vicky's saali. Hima you can play Sameera and don't worry I'll keep her positive like your FF.

I'm sure Aash, Varsha & Deepz will never let me write this OS if they are Maan's sisters LOL

OMG .......deee kya plan banaya sazaa se bachne kaa LOLLOLLOLsamata to cancel ur sazaa hope she comes soon & sees ur post ..........

dee u have 2 play a role ......... dee U play dadi ...LOLLOLLOL

Oh I would love to play sameera ........... as at one point ....... maan did love her so me in to play the role of sameera .......... I have a plot for sameera in mind do u need me to help u ......... in tht plot ..........

let's C what will B ash....varsh....deepz verdict .........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

dee u know what was aash's punishment is .......... to write a MAANEET - OS ............ which has all our crazy names included in there ....... so now get ready to write an OS with all our names fitting in there ......LOLLOLLOL

Hima if you all make me write an OS I'll write all weird roles for the crazies and the most weirdest one for Aash (I already have thought of an embarrasing character for her), manzoor hain toh bolo, phir mat kehna ke I didn't warn you. LOL

I'll have Aash, Varsha and Deepz as Maan's sisters, Sammy as Dev's girlfriend, Mona as Arjun's wife, Aarti and Reena as Sasha and Tasha, Izzat as Gujjar's girlfriend & I'm still thinking of good roles for Hima, Spee, Aditi and the rest of the crazies LOL I still have to find a wife for Nakul LOL

Oh BTW I'll be playing Geet's character, Maan's only love and wife LOL

Dee ye tumhe mujhe kiska wife bana dia .Chi CHi CHi . This punishment Idea is cancelled now . Mujhe kya bana dia ...............Oh God

milliidrdee142dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@hima

OMG .......deee kya plan banaya sazaa se bachne kaa LOLLOLLOLsamata to cancel ur sazaa hope she comes soon & sees ur post ..........

dee u have 2 play a role ......... dee U play dadi ...LOLLOLLOL

Oh I would love to play sameera ........... as at one point ....... maan did love her so me in to play the role of sameera .......... I have a plot for sameera in mind do u need me to help u ......... in tht plot ..........

let's C what will B ash....varsh....deepz verdict .........

Hima you are right ye saaza se bachne ka plan hai .........Mujhe arjun's wife bana dia and Hima sameera  Maan ko dhoka dia tha and you want to be Sameera ............tau punishment cancell karo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milliidrdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@hima

Hima you are right ye saaza se bachne ka plan hai .........Mujhe arjun's wife bana dia and Hima sameera  Maan ko dhoka dia tha and you want to be Sameera ............tau punishment cancell karo

mona dee ko request kar she might give u some other role ....... not arjun 's wife LOL. 

mona dee said that ......... I will play a positive role ........ & I did not give dhoka to maan .................... sameera is +ve ...........she will come to increase the love between maan & geet but not to separate them .......... so me don't mind playing sameera .......... & I might die in the end of the OS ...... just like my FF ......... so me happy to die in maan's arms ...........Smileas I love maan ........... & maan too loved me once .............

this proves that I am real crazy LOLLOLLOL

milliidrdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

ok i will b back after some time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milliisptrno

Go to top