Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI - Sunday - one tension free day... (Page 6)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
mona...where did u get the pics....thanx for posting them....now i will quit watching the show....i take oath today....i will die before watching dev trying to do romance with maan's geet....

i know i am supposed to be positive today....but after seeing these pics...i am sorry guys...i cant keep my cool....

nywyz i am leaving now before i start spreading my depression here....

i dunno if i will be coming from tmrw...maybe not....i dont want to be a part of this rapist-victim romance and the loverboy sulking somewhere else....

bye....

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

@maitri - welcome dear ...........

@milli - my name is hima ......... & love ur positivity ........... keep going girl ......... gud job ......... 1 more 2 boost our mona .............. mona she gets tensed eaasily ...............

@aash - I thought i was the one who brushes late ........ but u r super late ............. LOLLOLLOLLOL

@mona - see the positive side of that picture ............. geet still hates devil ........ so she does not want to see his face & going away .......... I want geet to turn & slap him tight on his face .......... for holding her hand ........... how dare he holds her hand AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry if I was there i would have cut his filthy hand into 100000000000000000000 pieces for holding maan ki geet ...... & after cutting ......... would have fed to don't know which animal coz i am not sure if any animal would even want to eat him .............LOLLOLLOL coz for them also he is like poison .........LOLLOLLOLLOL

mona tand rakh ...........breathe in & breathe out ........... ice cream khao ....... tanda pani pee ............wash  ur face with cold water .......... be cool Cool..........

@all - I think the cv's are trying to fill in GC 's absence with devil ....... GC plz come back soon we are suffering over here coz of that devil ..... we don't want kami****************** touching ur geet ...... cv's why did you not bank GC scenes with geet ........

@all - now I am sure kami****************** has evil plans in his mind about maan ki geet ........ & hopefully geet realsies it soon & teach him a lesson .......

@varsha - plz mere liye ek badiya sa kicking ka photo leke aanaa I want to kick that kami***** ............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahujatanviBharathi_gurti-HJ-bharkhadivareenasptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@hima..mai tabhi hi uthi thi yaar...hheee
about the pic...looks like a surprise from devil to maaneet.....i think....
and geet has to def slap the a********!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Aditi, I loved your analysis, it was a brilliant summarization of the situations and the key characters.

Unfortunately both Maaneet are victims of circumstances and lack of proper communication is creating unforeseen issues for this lovely couple.

Maan in his own way trying to make things right for Geet and longing to see Geet forget her sorrow and smile, but when he sees Dev being succesful in indirectly succeding in the task is unsure how to react. Maan has been surpressing his pain so that Geet will be happy & now with all this tension with regards to Dev has Maan pent up with emotion and he's like a ticking bomb ready to explode.

Geet fully lost in her grief and cannot find the reason to live or smile, but also reacts for her Maan though very minimally. I kow she doesn't understand the extend of Maan's pain because the intensity of her pain has blocked all other emotions but one could see in yesterdays episode that all her imaginations of the baby were centred around Maan and after Daadi's talk to her it does seem that now she'll realize that Maan's suffering too.

D**** even if his intentions are good should realize that any interference from him will create only problems. But I think the CV's want this whole Dev intolerance to explode cause maybe they will be getting rid of the character. I hope that is happens.

Anyone I'm open to see what unfolds as long as our Maaneet come closer even if it means that they have to have a big argument as long it doesn't drag and is cleansing to their systemSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahujatanviadoremevirgodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hi dee--- see i'm replying to u!!

and u didnt do ur sazaa..and u taking devils name again...!!

meri acchai ka fayda utha rahi ho aap!!

OMG!! now i cant tell u tu!!1 i have to tell u aap !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@ aditi== plz have faith aditi...maybe geet will slap the devil for it...dont you think tat wud be a soothing balme.....and i liked dee's POv..

and dont leace us n sulk...

stay here n feel our positivity...

dew n milli n dee...see such brilliant ideas...till tom... we will assume their POVs ...tom u can bash CVs if u want!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142adoremevirgodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hi Bharati, welcome to the family of Crazies Hug 

We love Maaneet, love ogling or drooling over Maan & admiring Geet. We are all totally crazy but love each and respect each other and their opinion. We don't bash Maaneet but love bashing the CV's and cribbing over NAAG (Nitya, Annie, Arjun & Gujjar)

I hope you have lotsa fun with us Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi dee--- see i'm replying to u!!

and u didnt do ur sazaa..and u taking devils name again...!!

meri acchai ka fayda utha rahi ho aap!!

OMG!! now i cant tell u tu!!1 i have to tell u aap !!!

No didn't take the devils name see I typed D**** (it spells devil) LOL and I know you and Varsha are my darlings and will forgive my sazaa please Cry 

And sweetheart please call me Tu not aap or you'll make me feel so oldConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top