i m doing some work
coz my mom is calling me for cook ok
c . u later
and muna be positive
apna khon na jalao ok
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hima di di I reply to your PM. check it.

Hello friends...I love positivity of CI...so want to join.
Name:- Maitri
Student of 2nd semester of B.E.

As having less time will not able to come always with you but will try it.
Love to all. 
jyothi111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai guys...., this one for u all.....
There are two freinds...One guy is participated in a cycle race.....after the race ends he comes to his friend....so his friend asks him what happened in the race.....so he says i did my level best....i tryed sooo hard, but......so his friend asks again, but .... what happened....then he replys simply and very dramaticaly that " some body  kept the cycle in the stand position.....i did pedeling soooooo hard but the cycle dint moved from the place.....
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi peeps anyone in???

me also didnt brush my teeth..lol...

brush karke aati hu!!! hehe..
@ bharati= hi sweets howz u?? u are welcome dearie.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

welcome to the crazies finally...hehe..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

enjoy n have fun....but folloow our simple rules.😳😳😳😳

or u will get sazaa....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and i n varsha will enjoy giving u saazaaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@ mairti== hi dear welcome to the crazies...send us all buddy requets so we can pm u the link...πŸ˜ƒ
@mona meri jaan...
tension mat le..
maan chun chun ke badla lega....

pitega devil like last time!!!

@milli....good to see such a positive person with us yaar..
tumhare dad abhi thik hai na???
n everyone else?? ur chachi n the kids??

kya paka rakhi hai??
hume bhi khilao!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mona...where did u get the pics....thanx for posting them....now i will quit watching the show....i take oath today....i will die before watching dev trying to do romance with maan's geet....

i know i am supposed to be positive today....but after seeing these pics...i am sorry guys...i cant keep my cool....

nywyz i am leaving now before i start spreading my depression here....

i dunno if i will be coming from tmrw...maybe not....i dont want to be a part of this rapist-victim romance and the loverboy sulking somewhere else....

bye....
dewdropred thumbnail

@maitri - welcome dear ...........

@milli - my name is hima ......... & love ur positivity ........... keep going girl ......... gud job ......... 1 more 2 boost our mona .............. mona she gets tensed eaasily ...............

@aash - I thought i was the one who brushes late ........ but u r super late ............. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@mona - see the positive side of that picture ............. geet still hates devil ........ so she does not want to see his face & going away .......... I want geet to turn & slap him tight on his face .......... for holding her hand ........... how dare he holds her hand 😑😑😑😑😑😑 if I was there i would have cut his filthy hand into 100000000000000000000 pieces for holding maan ki geet ...... & after cutting ......... would have fed to don't know which animal coz i am not sure if any animal would even want to eat him .............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz for them also he is like poison .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mona tand rakh ...........breathe in & breathe out ........... ice cream khao ....... tanda pani pee ............wash  ur face with cold water .......... be cool 😎..........

@all - I think the cv's are trying to fill in GC 's absence with devil ....... GC plz come back soon we are suffering over here coz of that devil ..... we don't want kami****************** touching ur geet ...... cv's why did you not bank GC scenes with geet ........

@all - now I am sure kami****************** has evil plans in his mind about maan ki geet ........ & hopefully geet realsies it soon & teach him a lesson .......

@varsha - plz mere liye ek badiya sa kicking ka photo leke aanaa I want to kick that kami***** ............
@hima..mai tabhi hi uthi thi yaar...hheee
about the pic...looks like a surprise from devil to maaneet.....i think....
and geet has to def slap the a********!!!!

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi, I loved your analysis, it was a brilliant summarization of the situations and the key characters.

Unfortunately both Maaneet are victims of circumstances and lack of proper communication is creating unforeseen issues for this lovely couple.

Maan in his own way trying to make things right for Geet and longing to see Geet forget her sorrow and smile, but when he sees Dev being succesful in indirectly succeding in the task is unsure how to react. Maan has been surpressing his pain so that Geet will be happy & now with all this tension with regards to Dev has Maan pent up with emotion and he's like a ticking bomb ready to explode.

Geet fully lost in her grief and cannot find the reason to live or smile, but also reacts for her Maan though very minimally. I kow she doesn't understand the extend of Maan's pain because the intensity of her pain has blocked all other emotions but one could see in yesterdays episode that all her imaginations of the baby were centred around Maan and after Daadi's talk to her it does seem that now she'll realize that Maan's suffering too.

D**** even if his intentions are good should realize that any interference from him will create only problems. But I think the CV's want this whole Dev intolerance to explode cause maybe they will be getting rid of the character. I hope that is happens.

Anyone I'm open to see what unfolds as long as our Maaneet come closer even if it means that they have to have a big argument as long it doesn't drag and is cleansing to their system😊