India-Forums

Nadaswaram mar 21-25 mon-fri updateson pg-1 (Page 3)

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya :)

I think nadas is gearing up for malar gopi wedding. Gopi is free now, I think sokku is gonna make the decision to get him married to malar. Malar is finally free, and she was actually smiling after signing the papers. Muhahahahaha

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I think I have watched too many bad movies. I feel Gokul has some plan up his sleeve, otherwise he would have never divorced Malar. Even if Malar had filed for divorce, he would have contested it.

Unless Maha is married to someone else, Sokku will never suggest that Gopi should marry Malar, so lets wait and watch.

This Paramu-Shakti story is so idiotic. Director is copying stories from his own previous serial..gah!
swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
and when will the so called educated people stop signing any legal papers before reading them? for all u know, Gokul could have written whatnot in that.. Malar doesnt read that at all. at least the dad takes a copy for himself. and i really like this Jagannathan character. unlike other serials dads, he is very sensible and give importance to his daughter's feelings and intelligence (but i doubt malar has any of the latter since she is besotted with Kobi!!!!!)
raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks migan,sandz and priya

Enna nadakudhu nnu onnum puriyala..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyammigansand14

honeydaisy IF-Dazzler
honeydaisy
honeydaisy

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... today i watched the esp without dialogue...it was super. Sokku's acting was super. but RKO at ending spoil everything. they should let Mayil do solo RKO.
hope GOkul stop disturbing malar after this. Malar should slap rohini and tell everything. when will gopi's brother will give entry?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamsand14

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

After Maha became mad...the director is making all viewers also like that...after a point of time whoever is watching this serial is going to have a white band around their head and roam around like Maha Ouch

Usually whenever there is a problem...Gopi will do something (bcos he is the hero) like when Malar was kidnapped (?) by Gokul he helped her, he helped Malar to find Rohini and also get back all their money......but when it comes to Mahas situation he is only ootthu udhifying with his dad but doesnt seem to do anything in action.....

Seems like they are dragging the story like anything....I am sure whatever paper Malar has signed is not her divorce paper...why cant she read it....Angry...she must have gotten into one more trap that Gokul has planned,,,,,

Too many characters and too confusing...the director is using Senior PP, Junior PP and Mahas parents as fillers...chumma kadaya izhukaradukku...this whole week they dragged this Mahas kidnapping episodes by showing Mahas parents..and PP brothers conversations...and Gopi wearing different color shirts and chumma ippadiyum aapidiyum walk panraru thats it Angry

migansand14

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks lakshmi.

Pirai...ur daughter maha loosu means u ...her appan..is a "Mega" loosu...kaalampona kaalathula pondatti ya kondu vandhu appa veetula vittuttu pora??

Gopi and Malar...unga aruvai thaanga mudiyala....ella characters um munneriyachu...except u both....still standing and look vitting with a pathos BGM....

sand14srima

eclat IF-Rockerz
eclat
eclat

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks lakshmikr

Pirai - un poNNu kaaNaa pOnaa, un poNdaatiya nee edhukku tholaikkaNum, adhaan avanga annan veetula vidaNum.  

kObi & Malar - oNNu dhairiyamaa kalyanam paNNikunga, illa aaLa vidunga..indha reNdumkettaan nilamai - seriyaana thrisangu sorgam thaan...

Go to top