Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram mar 21-25 mon-fri updateson pg-1 - Page 2

mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

shree, thanks for your super update. I watched after reading it-Murthy's expression is exactly how you described🤣 

pasa malargal dialog too much, paa!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Shreenithi for the super update.....

Inda seriala yaarukume smiling scenea kadaiyaada director sir...I think when the director chose people for this serial ,he must have selected them based on who cries the best....

Onething I dont understand when Maha was kidnapped (?) why did everyone come back so fast to their homes, they must have stayed there and should have searched for her in Rameshwaram...ada vittutu chumma polambi wat use? Atleast Gopi and Sam must have stayed there and searched for her. All that Gopi Mahan says is Mahaku enna aanalum naan marriage pannikarennu sollitu...veetlaye irrukaaru?  Enna logico.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Migan.

Ungalukku super situation songthaan...

Pandi - nee paandi aadinaalum seri, gilli aadinaalum seri, indha Maha kirukku kazhuththula oru thaali katti avanga parentsaana half and full kitta vandhu vittuduppaa...thaangala avanga rOdhanai..

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates....
for once i really happy with creative team..as they let kamu to speak up. it is nice to see kamu stop her parents from begging to NA. A girl should never give up her family honor and pride... .
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Sandz.

Nellai aaNdavaru neer romba paavamaiyya -  theriyaathanamaa andha kudumbathula poNNu edukka kuduththu vechchirukkaNumnu sollitteenga... do you know you are inviting a whole conglomerate of  a glycerine companies  to your house.. sandhosathula azhuvOm, sOgaththula azhuvOm, sandai pOttaalum azhuvOm, yaarum sandai pOdalanu azhuvOm, vENumnaalum azhuvOm, vENdaamnaalum azhuvOm... ninnaa azhuvOm, utkaarndhaa azhuvOm, thaniyaavum azhuvOm, koottaavum azhuvOm... enga azhugaikku no kaaraNam and no mudivu...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sandy and Priya.

Now Malar is divorced so she is free... Hmmn yenna nadakkumo....

I have a feeling that Gokul will find Maha some where and marry her to torture Gopi???   Any one agree with me???

I also get this light beeling that Gokul is Gopi's tholanju pona annan????

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Priya :)

I think nadas is gearing up for malar gopi wedding. Gopi is free now, I think sokku is gonna make the decision to get him married to malar. Malar is finally free, and she was actually smiling after signing the papers. Muhahahahaha
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think I have watched too many bad movies. I feel Gokul has some plan up his sleeve, otherwise he would have never divorced Malar. Even if Malar had filed for divorce, he would have contested it.

Unless Maha is married to someone else, Sokku will never suggest that Gopi should marry Malar, so lets wait and watch.

This Paramu-Shakti story is so idiotic. Director is copying stories from his own previous serial..gah!
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and when will the so called educated people stop signing any legal papers before reading them? for all u know, Gokul could have written whatnot in that.. Malar doesnt read that at all. at least the dad takes a copy for himself. and i really like this Jagannathan character. unlike other serials dads, he is very sensible and give importance to his daughter's feelings and intelligence (but i doubt malar has any of the latter since she is besotted with Kobi!!!!!)
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks migan,sandz and priya

Enna nadakudhu nnu onnum puriyala..😕