Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl (Page 8)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Thnx for all comments guys.

^^ will come back for the rest of replies later. gotta go off a while before some duty-penguine comes and give me a theory totally oppsite  the nose one,looool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

Yea, thats what reduction of AP scenes does to one. when u finally get a scene, even smallest details becomes of importanceLOLLOL, so yea, i noticed when Abhay dragged Piya close to himself as she kind of bumed into him, their noses touched out of scriptROFLBlushing.....that was cute, so thaught of higlighting it in case anyone missed it. in case u can watch with VLC player, put it on slowmotion for better scoop into itROFL. it was a fun moment for me to forget how mad i am on the unbelivably destroyed screenplay and storyline.

Regards/
AP Despo ManiacLOL

PS. -The Penguine Theory (Credit to Madmaxine)
Originally posted by madmaxine

FYI, I think I remember reading somewhere that when penguins' noses touch..its akin to kissing. So, hey, in Antartica, technically, our Abhiya kissed todayLOL!

Edit-
Caps on DemandROFLROFL

OMG!!! I am speechless...Todays episode was superb yaar...full time waste vasool ho gaya aaj ek hi episode mein..LOLLOL

Thanks for the pics dear...Smile

HIBA0072 Senior Member
HIBA0072
HIBA0072

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
awwww.
love them.

LOVE PKYEK.
Luckyone Newbie
Luckyone
Luckyone

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
lol so cute inoticed that too. it was really sweet. haha the penguine theory rocks.hope to geet more of them soon with some progress.
homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I m also very happy after a long time just a fraction but was pleasant but again abhay shall be in trouble becoz sid will have T's tea n abhay will again b in trooooooouble n pia said 2 abhay she uski shakal bhi nahi dekhna chhahti will she again stand for abhay? 

Edited by homyar - 20 March 2011 at 1:51am
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Misha is going shopping and Arnav had to go with her because the little girl was bankrupt and dear daddy would be her savior.

Misha made Arnav sit in the store for two hours. Once in a while she would pop her head out and show arnav a random dress. He would just nod bored. Eventually he fell asleep.

A sweet musical voice came and he snapped out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to see T. He yawned loudly getting death glares from the customers. he returned them with one of his which was really hilarious. Soon he saw T coming out from the changing room and making faces into the mirror. Arnav had to admit she did look really hot. Arnav blushed when T looked at him with big doughy eyes.

"Mr Dobrial... How are you?" she said dancing to him.
"You look really nice" he said and blushed again. He had never felt this way about someone. He lost track of time and chatted away with T. Misha was still nowhere in site and who knows how even T felt butterflies in her stomach when Arnav smiled.

No one knew what had in store in them but it was evident that they were eventually falling for each other, breaking all barriers of age and bonds. They decided seperately. They would meet everyday... In one way or the other...

The end

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
awwww, what a hilarious nd cute post. sure put me in a better mood, loool. thnx hun:)
ufff ViSu just to adorable nd insanly Hot. someone tell the stuoid creatives to take advantage if it, looool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index