Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl (Page 7)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx alot for caps nd noticing us......very hatt k postThumbs Upnd after reading ur post....i saw too many times times dat AP scene.........omggggggggggggggggggggggg yesh yesh their noses really touch....awww tecnically they kissed today like penguin!!!!amzingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@guyz listen listen the scene was out f practise rite??so u guyz notice sukku ne unintensionally i mean she turnd her face little when he pulled her bcz their face was abt going to meetBlushingnd we got natural abhiya sceneBlushingDay Dreaming

lol, u r welcome hunBig smile...yea, i have watched the scene over and over again now, in slowmotionLOLLOL.

@Our of practice....yes, their noses touched, and then Suku came close with her face again and Vivian followed her tooLOL. so yes, the bump in was very natural.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimi

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

ROFL ROFL Thanks to say that ke mein cute hoon but kya karein they killed me it's not my fault LOL
Me too I still miss Abhiya scenes Crybut I want more scenes Abhiya !! You are right it's not enough ! Cry

lol, i know we are not at fault at all, its all due to these hot dou!

its indeed not enough. and no progress yet again:(
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

ROFL ROFL Thanks to say that ke mein cute hoon but kya karein they killed me it's not my fault LOL
Me too I still miss Abhiya scenes Crybut I want more scenes Abhiya !! You are right it's not enough ! Cry

lol, i know we are not at fault at all, its all due to these hot dou!

its indeed not enough. and no progress yet again:(

Yep but wait parna karega for a better scene Abhiya !! Cry
Anyways what's your name ? Smile
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I knw i noticed tat..and it was freaking cute and tat penguin theory rocks..so technicaly we got a kiss..this jst shows how desperate we Abhaiya franatics are for a kiss..can we get a second kiss plz one that is considered a kiss in continents other than Antarctica?plzz

haha, yea...thnx to madmaxine for the penguine theroyLOL..thats sure added to the cuteness,lol

oh, i am very desperate for a real kiss, and have no shame in saying itApprove....when the coact and chemistry is on such rare and great level as ViSu's u would automatically want more intimaticy and even normal interactions with progress. reason why the majority is going crazy on this torturus screenplay and storyline.

@boldLOLLOL, yea, plz!.... a real kiss, not a tellywood kiss eaitherLOL...but a hollywood oneROFL
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

yeah i too noticed:)

Great, there are more than me who go very detailed on the sceneLOLLOL
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Awww! Am thrilled everyone loved the Penguin theory! Think "Happy Feet" people! 2 fat, waddly penguins holding hands (well wings!) and tap dancing. Apna Abhay toh waise bhi aadha penguin lagta hai..he's always in black.

And yes, as someone aptly said, let us hope for a kiss that can be considered one on Continents where people actually live, not just penguinsWink! To that, I will only add: Pray that Piya is not fainted, hurt, in coma or sleeping while he kisses her this timeLOL!

*runs to watch their noses touch for the gazillionth time*
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aww!! I hadn't noticed it! Thank you so much for pointing it out! How adorable! 
Thanks for the caps as well. This topic made my day, night, afternoon, everything LOL LOL

These caps shouldn't be wasted at all!! Siggy makers, koi sun raha hai? Tongue

u r  welcome hunBig smile aww glad it made u happyLOL adorable indeed! hope for more of these off-script mistakesLOLLOL

siggy makers should deffo get to work!LOL
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index