Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl (Page 6)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I knw i noticed tat..and it was freaking cute and tat penguin theory rocks..so technicaly we got a kiss..this jst shows how desperate we Abhaiya franatics are for a kiss..can we get a second kiss plz one that is considered a kiss in continents other than Antarctica?plzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by fahidlover

Amen! we are thirsty, like vampires are thirstry for blood, we are thirsty for AP,lol.
yea the epsidoe was overally better i guess. however the overall storyline is a torture.
@Pias line.....i know, i was like go girl, Abhay just asked what he wanted and bam he was goneConfusedLOL. they sure like to drive eachother crazy.
just loved the way Abhay just pulled her close n Pia was MELTING n drowning into his eyes ..... n he knew he has that effect on her, kuch kahane ki zaroorat nahin hai, mujhe haq hai tumpar........WOW MAN LOVED IT !!!!! we demand more of this....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yea, if he hadnt said that, 'if you want a guy get some other' line, she would have keept drowning in his eyes, and we would go for another kiss sessionLOLLOL. btw i still cant belive he said '' 'Do' someone else'?....was it only me? or did he actually say that......cause that means something real wrongConfusedLOL.....maybe the creative dont know that, or if he actually meant what he said, i'm surprise Piya would take it so lightLOL

We sure Demand more, but the creatives seem to be deaf and blind these daysConfused. i thaught their ranks and TRPs would make em wake up, but seems like no change yet. but well, still hope for changes in comming weeks.

Edited by fahidlover - 19 March 2011 at 2:28pm

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimi

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
yeah i too noticed:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haan how sweet they were, na ??? Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Toooo sweet na?!LOL...ofcourse AP are, the scene didnt end sweetly thoughOuch

Originally posted by Super Kool

Awwwww so cute...thank you for the pic...the best thing about today's episode....great observation...thank you for bringing it to notice....simply luved it muahhh....Embarrassed

u r welcomeEmbarrassed, sure the best thing abt todays epsidoe, not the scene itself buth the closeness and this off script moment was for sure the best.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Aww!! I hadn't noticed it! Thank you so much for pointing it out! How adorable! 
Thanks for the caps as well. This topic made my day, night, afternoon, everything LOL LOL

These caps shouldn't be wasted at all!! Siggy makers, koi sun raha hai? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.pyar-ishk

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

OMG ROFLROFL You cracked me up!!! Thank you so much sweetie! I was feeling a bit low right now due to so many things. Cry

But, your post was breath of fresh air.................they look so good in that picture...........our little penguins Abhay-Piya............lol. Yeah, according to penguin's society standards they have kissed already! LOLLOLLOL

Thanks for making such delightful topic we really needed that after all that stress of this stupid show.

Btw............this picture of Abhay and Piya.......SPEAKS CHEMISTRY!!!

Awww, Happy to make u feel better, trust me this simple off-script even made me feel better due to this torturous storyline and screenplay .

@our little penguins AbhayPiyaLOLLOL----yea, i'll try my best to imagine them as close to penguines as its possible todayLOL a 'total black' penguineROFL  and the other with a 'S' PendantLOL...trying to reach eachothers noseLOL

u r welcome sweety, yea, the show has been through a mess, hope they know or learn to come out of it fast. its such a pity to loose something that was so 'great' for not long time ago.

@Chemistry, indeed!....this chemistry have been spoken abt ever since the first promo was out. let be fans, even costars have mentioned its magic. and thats i guess what hurts the most, to have something so awesome beeing wasted.

Edited by fahidlover - 19 March 2011 at 2:45pm
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME....POST..SCENE & THOSE SNAPS..WOHAAAAAAA..THANK YOU..SO MUCH..!!

AWESOME Reply!!LOLLOL
U r so welcome sweets!Embarrassed its all thnx to ViSu!LOL

Edited by fahidlover - 19 March 2011 at 2:44pm
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

thanku fahid lover, awesome topic

thank u maine notice hi nahin kiyaa tha ,
tadap tadap ke iss dil se aah nikalti rahi, finally ekta maoyaa ne kuch toh diyaaLOL

Doris.~~~~shivani9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index