Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl (Page 4)

Vivilaciouss_me Senior Member
Vivilaciouss_me
Vivilaciouss_me

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by -Humaira-

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by madmaxine

OMG! OMG! OMG! Their noses touched!

FYI, I think I remember reading somewhere that when penguins' noses touch..its akin to kissing. So, hey, in Antartica, technically, our Abhiya kissed todayLOL!
OMG !!ROFLthanksformaking melaugh!!i really needed that after crying that isROFLROFLthe hair dialog and Abhay and Piya penguins!!! i so can imagine thatROFL</font>

Abhay-Piya as penguins?!!?? LMAO!!!!!!!
i Actually got a sudden visiom of that scene!!!
ROFL
I loved that scene too, I agree Abhay pulled her too hard n noses touch ho gaye and we all got something to drool at,... kya kare he got out of practice as these scenes are so few n far between you kno,</font>
@ Srevian ... you rightly said yaar hum Abhiya ke pyaar ke bhookhe pyaasey log .....ROFLROFLhave to send our AP to Antarctica to get them technically kissed, haye Ektaa Pl hame itnaa mat tarsaaoo</font>
ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL OMG! Rofl! "out f practice" !!! Waise u hv a valid point!! Bt its gud dt dy r out f practice! Odrwise "itna acha" scene nai milta na!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

Originally posted by Shrevian

Hey me toooo!! Luvd da scenes!! Hum abhiya scenes k bhuke pyaase log! ROFL i gues aj ekta ko humpe thori daya aa gai!!ROFL n ya...2dae's epi ws kind f bttr dn lst few days...n likd wn pia foght bck "excllnt abhay! Aao sunao aur chale jao!" LOLLOL

Amen! we are thirsty, like vampires are thirstry for blood, we are thirsty for AP,lol.
yea the epsidoe was overally better i guess. however the overall storyline is a torture.
@Pias line.....i know, i was like go girl, Abhay just asked what he wanted and bam he was goneConfusedLOL. they sure like to drive eachother crazy.
just loved the way Abhay just pulled her close n Pia was MELTING n drowning into his eyes ..... n he knew he has that effect on her, kuch kahane ki zaroorat nahin hai, mujhe haq hai tumpar........WOW MAN LOVED IT !!!!! we demand more of this....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Awwwww so cute...thank you for the pic...the best thing about today's episode....great observation...thank you for bringing it to notice....simply luved it muahhh....Embarrassed

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
OMG ROFLROFL You cracked me up!!! Thank you so much sweetie! I was feeling a bit low right now due to so many things. Cry

But, your post was breath of fresh air.................they look so good in that picture...........our little penguins Abhay-Piya............lol. Yeah, according to penguin's society standards they have kissed already! LOLLOLLOL

Thanks for making such delightful topic we really needed that after all that stress of this stupid show.

Btw............this picture of Abhay and Piya.......SPEAKS CHEMISTRY!!!

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 19 March 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.ka7eela-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME....POST..SCENE & THOSE SNAPS..WOHAAAAAAA..THANK YOU..SO MUCH..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.Another-Worldka7eela-rupa-RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx alot for caps nd noticing us......very hatt k postThumbs Upnd after reading ur post....i saw too many times times dat AP scene.........omggggggggggggggggggggggg yesh yesh their noses really touch....awww tecnically they kissed today like penguin!!!!amzingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx alot for caps nd noticing us......very hatt k postThumbs Upnd after reading ur post....i saw too many times times dat AP scene.........omggggggggggggggggggggggg yesh yesh their noses really touch....awww tecnically they kissed today like penguin!!!!amzingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL

RIDHIMAA....!!! .AAJ MUJHE NEED NA AAYE RE...!!Day DreamingHug

Doris.RidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index