Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl (Page 3)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Awwwwwhhhhhh! freakin adorable Blushing gosh how i miss AbhIya romance :( am happy we got atleast something today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by madmaxine

OMG! OMG! OMG! Their noses touched! What! OMG! That's so amazing! Oh! I'm so breathless!! OMG! OMG! OMG! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maybe next time one lock of her hair will fall over his face, and he will brush it away ever so slowly, looking deep into her dark eyes as he does so. And then, he'll say something like, agli baar apne baal theek se bana ke aao! LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist! Your post seemed in good humor, so I had to! Don't mind! Its the 16 year old in me trying to express herselfWink

FYI, I think I remember reading somewhere that when penguins' noses touch..its akin to kissing. So, hey, in Antartica, technically, our Abhiya kissed todayLOL!

Imagine abhiya as penguines.LOL BTW abhiya scene after so long.

I am so gonna imagine them as penguins todayLOLLOLLOL

yea, finally a scene after long....not that satsfied with it, but this nose moment was sure a treatLOLLOL
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by fahidlover

Originally posted by abhaylove

Really ..can u take pic of that . I will see it once again . I didn't notice .

yeaEmbarrassedJust uploaded the picsLOLLOL...take a look.
Thanksssssssssss  still drooling Embarrassed.............................loved it

u r welcome, yea keep droolingLOL, we need that to get trough this disastrous time of the showOuch, hope it ends soon
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by madmaxine

OMG! OMG! OMG! Their noses touched! 

FYI, I think I remember reading somewhere that when penguins' noses touch..its akin to kissing. So, hey, in Antartica, technically, our Abhiya kissed todayLOL!
OMG !! ROFL thanks for making me laugh!! i really needed that after crying that isROFLROFL  the hair dialog and Abhay and Piya penguins!!! i so can imagine thatROFL
Abhay-Piya as penguins?!!?? LMAO!!!!!!!  
i Actually got a sudden visiom of that scene!!! 
ROFL
I loved that scene too, I agree Abhay pulled her too hard n noses touch ho gaye and we all got something to drool at,... kya kare he got out of practice as these scenes are so few n far between you kno, @ Srevian ... you rightly said yaar hum Abhiya ke pyaar ke bhookhe pyaasey log .....ROFLROFL have to send our AP to Antarctica to get them technically kissed, haye Ektaa Pl hame itnaa mat tarsaaoo ROFLROFL

Edited by sumadear13 - 19 March 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.madmaxineTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Hayyyeee....Vivian and SukkuDay DreamingEmbarrassedIf it were not for these two i would have stopped watching this show a month ago.
Thanks for the capsSmile

ViSuBlushingBlushing, they are sure the magnet for me to still keep on. i am so mad at the creatives, not juts in AP aspect but the show averagly. anyhow lets not go there and spoil the momentBig smile hope the creatives just wake up soon enough!

u r welcome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for posting this, we are loving it.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrevian

Hey me toooo!! Luvd da scenes!! Hum abhiya scenes k bhuke pyaase log! ROFL i gues aj ekta ko humpe thori daya aa gai!!ROFL n ya...2dae's epi ws kind f bttr dn lst few days...n likd wn pia foght bck "excllnt abhay! Aao sunao aur chale jao!" LOLLOL

Amen! we are thirsty, like vampires are thirstry for blood, we are thirsty for AP,lol.
yea the epsidoe was overally better i guess. however the overall storyline is a torture.
@Pias line.....i know, i was like go girl, Abhay just asked what he wanted and bam he was goneConfusedLOL. they sure like to drive eachother crazy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vivilaciouss_me--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
OMG THOSE PICS ARE KILLING ME Dead
Thank you for posting them Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index